>gib gun to toddler >American only

NewsWorldAmericas

Toddler shoots two children with handgun in daycare centre

Police are determining whether to file charges in the case

>Two children are in serious but stable condition after allegedly being shot by another toddler at their home day care centre.

>A toddler in Dearborn, Michigan “accessed a handgun” in a suburban home where several children were being cared for,police said. The weapon discharged, injuring two 3-year-olds

>At least one child is expected to make a full recovery, police said.

>“We’re going to pray these two young kids are going to be ok,” Police Chief Ron Haddad said at a news conference. “However it shakes out, it’s a tragedy for our entire community.”

>Mr Haddad said there were several other children at the houseat the time of the shooting. The owner of the home frequently uses it to babysitthe children of friends and family, according toher sister, Ashley Escobdeo.

>Representatives for the Michigan Department of Licencing and Regulatory Affairs told theDetroit Newsthat the house was not licenced as a child care home.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/michigan-shooting-daycare-toddler-shoots-children-critical-condition-a7972741.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztVaqZajq-I
youtube.com/watch?v=TvAdmkaubQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Murrica. The sickest and most depraved nation on earth

>daycare center in private household
>not keeping your firearms behind locks and ammo behind another lock

Do they seriously not teach you morons anything in Eagleland?

If people would lock their shit up this problem wouldn't exist. But parental stupidity is the reason why this shit, along with kids swallowing chemicals, kids getting flattened by shelving and kids left in a festering hot car still happens. You can whine about guns but that doesn't solve the underlying problem of garbage parents.

>mishitgan
probably niggers or white trash in charge of responsible parenting

>dearborn
It's fucking mudslimes

>Dearborn
Muslims

They teach us that Finland is an irrelevant country who's only "contribution" to the world was not being entirely occupied by Russians. At least Estonia gave us Skype.

>(((daycare)))
>(((daycare))) at someone's house
If you can't raise your own children, don't have them.

Dearbornistan. Not America.

>haddad
>Detroit
Ghetto shitskins are subhuman

Government subsidise daycare?
Register as day care
Take your families keedz
Get paid gibs
Self employment relief
Etc
Need more gibs? Get them to pop out more keedz.

>I WANT TO INFRINGE UPON A YOUNG AMERICANS RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

kill yourself nigger

Straya. Dumbdumbpoopoo head stupid retard fuck cunt hate you nation

I never knew we had firearms or what they were until I was 5 mainly because they were kept out of reach and out of sight like they should be with small children in the house. It was that age my father gave me a long talk about how guns are not toys, that they needed to be handled with care, important safety measures, and most importantly not to even touch one without his supervision.

I love this video, getting them started early

What the fuck are talking about. Are you even a Finn. You embarrassing you nation.
>keep your guns and ammo locked
Gee o willy what a fag
I don't anyone who has a gun in a safe.
What if that one old man didn't have a gun under his pillow when his house got raided, he would be dead. Fucking anti-gun faggots.

Charge that fucker as an adult!
that will teach those fucking toddlers!
They should know better.

Notice how it doesn't say the race of the toddler? because it was a nigglet. You know if he toddler was white they would have said the race.

Nigglets are taught at a very young age to hate whites, and if you bother to google you'll see we are all born racist. what doesn't help in niggers will perpetuate it with their children teachings and other races (besides jewish) are taught not to be racist.

based

It's dearborn. Odds are they were black or muslim. Great news.

> Mr. Haddad
> Haddad

Really makes you think

Sounds fine to me. Boys will be boys

>Jos ampuma-asetta säilytetään 1 momentin 1 tai 2 kohdassa tarkoitetussa paikassa, se on säilytettävä 119§:n 2 momentin 3 kohdan nojalla annetussa sisäministeriön asetuksessa määritellyssä murtoturvallisessa ja lukitussa turvakaapissa, lukitussa paikassa tai muuten lukittuna siten, että ampuma-ase tai aseen osa ei ole helposti anastettavissa tai otettavissa luvattomasti käyttöön.
>Ampuma-ase voidaan tällöin säilyttää myös siten, että muu aseen osa kuin äänenvaimennin säilytetään erillään lukittuna edellä mainitulla tavalla ja loput aseen osat siten, etteivät ne ole helposti anastettavissa tai otettavissa luvattomasti käyttöön.

The toddler was black.

N-nokia was something...

nice larping
ps. GO TO WORK YOU ANIME WATCHING RAT

You're forgetting one of the greatest wonders of the modern age, m8

Why are niglets so accurate with guns but as soon as they grow up and actually start using them for nigger things, they can't hit shit.

>mum-mum-muh law
laws that break people's rights are not to be followed

I don't think you understand what the larping means

> be toddler in U.S.
> get shot

>nothing of value was lost

woop woop! can i get a hell yea

that's the price of true freedom, sheeple

and nothing of value was lost

Fake news, the toddler wasn't wh*te.

>be American toddler
>get shot by a toddler

This is a customary American activity
Repsect our culture

It's like black people are born to shoot each other.

How the actual fuck does that work?

Can we pray that they don't recover. Who wins then? Does it matter?

Were the kids black? The nanny has a spanish surname so she must have been a spic.

> niglets killing niglets

Nothing if value was lost

Teach the children well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztVaqZajq-I

Is the gun ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=TvAdmkaubQs

saved