imgur.com/F5Af2F7
imgur.com/a/iue8n
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:VincentCap2.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Tharja dressed as Xavier from Eternal Champions(without the hood), preferably doing the same battle pose.

imgur.com/a/D1hER

imgur.com/LTjwQWg

Or promoting the release of Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

imgur.com/9igVaSj

Anything cute is fine too.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing glasses, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, preferably wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing some cute casual clothes, preferably without her headphones.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Good evening, requesting please Orihime
- cosplaying one of Yoko Littner’s outfits from this album imgur.com/a/1GKpU
- cosplaying Lalaco Godspeed imgur.com/a/Wnssd
Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Sako with the booty
here is some inspiration and examples of the booty:
imgur.com/a/cvrNB

thanks if you consider.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Hello /wwd/! Ika and I's 4th anniversary is coming up in less than a week (30th of June). I planned to surprise her with a picnic on a hill nearby. I thought I'd request something like that!

I'm requesting my lovely Ika musume in a romantic picnic setting! A Pov, just her, a view of us both, whatever! You're the artist after all!
even cutelewd is fine

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend with your beloved!

Requesting Gazer wearing a microbikini over her goo.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow, her as a catgirl.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

SI stuff is cool. I updated my SI with a bit of hair color tweaking.
a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute. Also her sitting on my face, that would be nice too.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune looking at the viewer with a smile from behind a phone screen with her hand on the glass and cracks forming where her hand is touching the glass(something like a mix of the images on the right side of the ref). Anything else is fine, too.

requesting hiyoko!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally encouraging me to be productive, but anything else is fine too.

Hiya WWD! I am requesting Deedlit as Mirage from Macross Δ (imgur.com/a/gIWEZ), sitting in the cockpit of her Valkyrie doing pre-flight checks or mid-combat.
Alternatively:
- Dressed like Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile (imgur.com/a/WLNnH) practicing her sword-work
- Riding a chrome Harley Davidson Fatboy across the desert plains in some bike leathers
Anything cute/lewd or comfy is appreciated.
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting Natsume eating some popsicle or ice cream, anything else is also appreciated

Requesting Taiga as a catgirl and doing cat like things, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Okoi using either a ninja-esque Stand (not necessarily humanoid) or a ninja Nen technique.

Anything else cool is always appreciated

Posting for Akenobro

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In Dizzy's clothing with both wings being her fallen angel wings.
imgur.com/a/zAifp
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-As a Milf
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting Nepgear
More requests: pastebin.com/LLLxPHFr

Something with me and her, any of these are fine imgur.com/a/LnIV8 ref for SI and stuff
Other ideas being;
Building gunpla(ask if you want any specific one), holding nippers/files and cleaning pieces with them.
Me dressed as a butler of sorts, pouring her tea or coffee, or asking her to take her order, while she has a excited/happy and starry eyed look

Her doing something cute wearing this witch outfit, maybe flying or casting a spell imgur.com/1ngCIIu

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting Hiro getting some much needed rest on a nice fluffy couch or bed or in a field.
It'd be pretty fun to see him in full house husband mode and cleaning the house or cooking

I'm okay with anything though should anyone doodle something of him~ But...no hard lewd, please.

Requesting my beloved Touko posing in front of a red-colored Aston Martin DB7. Car: imgur.com/a/k0a6P
Some other ideas I have in mind are:
-Wearing the Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones. Ref: imgur.com/jjTpUyc
-Wearing any of the outfits in this album: imgur.com/a/WfoiO
-Cosplaying as a Kuromorimine student from Girls und Panzer. Uniform: imgur.com/2Fh92Bo

I'm fine with just about anything cute of her. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Rika POV being princess carried or handheld.
Or any kind of hotblooded pose.
Anything cute is very appreciated.

Requesting Risty waking up with messy bedhead.

Alternatively, requesting her looking embarrassed about gaining some weight similar to this: imgur.com/a/KBMVY

Requesting Hakodate Omiko
Anything is fine

Good evening everyone. I'd like to request my dear Claudia drawn with Leafeon, either holding or hugging it in her arms. Alternatively, Claudia dressed in sukeban.
Leafeon and sukeban refs (brief 3DPD warning): imgur.com/a/AmPT3

Or anything summer-themed with Claudia and my SI would be great, though anything cute in general would be good too. Feel free to switch up the outfits if needed.
SI ref: imgur.com/zp80WRm

Anything else you may have in mind is fine and appreciated as well, so long as it isn't lewd. Thank you so much in advance and hope your Saturday has been nice.

Hello hello, hope everything is well for everyone. This weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in either of these two summer outfits in the ref (ref:i.imgur.com/dwl8SEr.jpg) either of them works great, and if you feel like using the same poses feel free.

Alternatively, have her relaxing in a room with an air conditioner, maybe reading a book or enjoying a cold drink, though not necessary it would be funny through a window you can see how hot it is outside, with a strong sun or something like that (ref:i.imgur.com/aiCbdAN.png). Other than those two suggestions I'm always happy with anything cute that a drawfriend has worked on. Really appreciate it, have a really nice weekend.

Requesting something cute of my Yuuna wearing the outfit of Yoko from Gurren Lagann: i.imgur.com/4SRt9JX.jpg
But if you come up with a different cute or cool idea for my hero I'd be happy about that too.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to see something wedding-related like i.imgur.com/QMFZnxM.jpg or if you're up to draw SI interactions any of these ideas i.imgur.com/Faw3sGy.png i.imgur.com/8p9aVRx.png would be lovely. Thank you if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice weekend everyone.

Requesting Sakuya belting one out on a karaoke date with me. POV, Faceless or self-insert is fine.
My dumb face reference: imgur.com/3qEVUqO

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cute lewd is fine within reason.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.Thanks if you consider.

Good evening WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her laying in bed with me, with one arm reaching out while she rests on the other.

- As an idol.

- Her and my SI playing video games together.

- Cosplaying as Robin from FE.

- In a bikini enjoying a popsicle.

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Robin Reference: imgur.com/ngenn8b

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei petting a cat or eating a bowl of udon. Anything else is fine, too!

SI ref if desired: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Kaito putting on a lab coat, getting ready for his job as a scientist.

Or requesting him in a tuxedo, smiling and looking happy.

Anything else that's cool is fine.

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a racing suit, maybe one with the Amagami logo on it:

u.pomf.is/aodain.jpg
u.pomf.is/oeosbb.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. SI ref:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

I forgot to mention on my previous request, it's almost the complete anniversary of his debut. There was a log-in bonus on the game today to celebrate the one year anniversary of the Android release. Enough with that, requesting Mutsuki Kururugi partaking in his favorite ire hobby, sleeping. Requesting him laying on circular/star shaped pillows, and cuddling a teddy bear. Anything is fine though. Thank you in advance.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a wedding dress with her hair down instead of up in her usual twintails, holding a bouquet of pink and white roses in front of her and looking at the viewer. A ring visible on her finger would be wonderful.
>Dress Reference1: i.imgur.com/0sMlumY.jpg
>Dress Reference2: i.imgur.com/LdEppKz.jpg

Or, dressed as either Ash or my Trainer from Pokemon XY, battling with Ash Greninja on a battlefield in a stadium.
>XY Trainer/Ashs Outfit: i.imgur.com/ekbE9ih.jpg
>AshGreninja Reference: i.imgur.com/mw5IPM5.jpg
>Stadium Reference: i.imgur.com/k2YfCUo.jpg

Or, her wearing Ash's XY Outfit with her adjusting her hat similar to the reference below, a portrait shot from her belly up is fine.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/g1IBUNE.jpg
>Ashs Outfit: i.imgur.com/0SrY6SZ.jpg

Or, her wearing a Pikachu themed bunny girl outfit.
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/ZJt2Ggj.png

Requesting Tsukihi holding a phone or a tablet really happy, maybe like this: i.imgur.com/OSxqamU.jpg
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else is appreciated!

Requesting Chiaki Nanami and my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) napping peacefully together, preferably with her in my lap with my arms around her, or with her lying down, head in my lap
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her dressed as an office lady (Refs: imgur.com/a/zyuUr)
-her co-piloting Kirby's mech with Kirby from Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- blank user representing me or my SI giving her a hug similarly to something like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2349802 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2359358 as she has a blushing or shocked reaction
- dressed as a Bug Catcher from Pokemon and interacting with a Shuckle, somewhat like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251 (or just a cute interaction with a Shuckle)
- POV kiss or receiving one
- in a hula dancer's outfit
- in a cute, frilly bikini
- taking a bubble bath

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting long hair Hitagi trying on new clothes in a department store. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Mira please. In a big poofy dress or as a nurse treating others injuries.
But anything cute or cuteguro is good too.

>going on a picnic
That's a good idea. Have fun.

Requesting Inori spending her free time playing on a handheld console, using her phone to talk/write a message, or singing to one of those console karaoke games.

Alternatively, wearing one of those outfits imgur.com/a/vvdGi

Anything cute is fine too. Thank you.

Reposting for Slainebro
Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see a drawing of him laughing or smiling imgur.com/a/LiiTe
Alternatively, him wearing summer clothes and sitting in front of a mechanical fan i.imgur.com/xLvWVwQ.png or relaxing and reading a book.

Hope you have a nice weekend!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as university graduate imgur.com/a/3w9Dk anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as we

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please
If you want something specific this weekend, how about either in a big comfy bed, either sitting up and waiting for user or sleeping peacefully. Maybe even murmuring something cute while hugging a pillow bashfully?
Thanks in advance!

In celebration of midsummer, I'd like to request Yukari wearing a Swedish tanker uniform.
Specifically the beret, jumpsuit and coat with fur collar.
Take your time and I hope you had a good midsummer.
More references: i.imgur.com/KNFMgBZ.jpg

Requesting Birdy dressed like Ant-man, but without the helmet on(can do helmet version if you want too), maybe shrinking or growing in size, cool action pose and or something action oriented.
imgur.com/a/5i9sz
imgur.com/a/udY0X
Or
Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around) imgur.com/OmmieME
Birdy Ref- imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
SI Ref - imgur.com/a/OYu35
Or
Birdy in anyone of these bikinis
imgur.com/a/fMHxb
imgur.com/pgCFVSL
Please and thank you!

Hello everyone! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako sharing a candlelit dinner with her beloved. Of course, anything else is also fine.

Thanks so much the artists who spend time and effort to make anons here happy for so little in return!

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Perhaps something in his Wrought Iron armor (imgur.com/a/bi4Au)
Otherwise, anything masculine is fine

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting my husbando, Mariya shidou:
-catching a spider in front of a panicked/scared user
- dressed as Mei/Rosa from Pokemon, ref for now thanks to the kind user:
i.imgur.com/tOfCJFk.png
-sleeping in a hammock
Most anything else would be wonderful too, thank you

Requesting Marble being Shy

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn in her general outfit or in a maid costume please.

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke as any of the following:
Dressed as Cu Chulainn from Shin Megami Tensei: imgur.com/a/uKI6O

Dressed as the Male Character from the new Bokujo no Monogatari/Story of Seasons game: i.imgur.com/6GqLRN4.jpg

Or Dressed as a Yankii/Delinquent. Preferably with his hair dyed and squatting and smoking a cigarette but anything is fine. imgur.com/a/A3YqR
If you want to draw him next to a car for this here's the two preferred vehicles: imgur.com/a/bMaTm

Alternatively with anyone of these hairstyles: imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Misha as an office lady or something in regards to vaporwave please and thank you.
More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Supposed to rain the day before, hopefully nothing gets ruined because of it!

Requesting Kaede standing by the front door, handing a lunch box to the viewer, and saying "I bento-ver backwards to make this for you, so do your best today!"

Requesting my waifu Suzuna sunbathing/nursing a sunburn, singing with the radio (mp3 boombox, etc), reading an unexpectedly lewd manga, wearing a dress of any description, or wearing a gi.
imgur.com/C0f5eLQ
Naturally if you have an itch to draw anything else, please do that instead.
hope everyone has a great weekend.

probably gonna be the last time i'm going to be in these threads till August, boss decided I ain't getting weekends off, which means any thanks I give this weekend will be very delayed. Just wanted to give the heads up so no one thinks i'm being an ingrate

to the dude that posted while i worked, you're awesome

I'd like to request a sleepy Yozakura in a dress shirt while holding a cup of coffee.

requesting Yuki

Requesting my waifu Osaka dancing at a ren-faire with her bare feet and hairy armpits showing.

Hello everyone, I hope you're all enjoying this fine weekend with your loved ones. I'd like to request my lovely, sweet, beautiful waifu Tamaki please! I'd love to see her giving user a lap pillow while he offers her a popsicle like in this picture danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2400949 or anything of her being sleepy or lazing around would be greatly appreciated. and if you're interested in something a bit lewder, I'd love to see her wearing a non traditional miko outfit with a shorter skirt and looking back at the viewer while grabbing her butt like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2101875 ;~;

As always anything else cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading and have a comfy and cool weekend~

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her gazing a starry sky.
Here's some inspiration images:
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

To whoever was drawing her, I'm going to bed, just to let you know why I won't be able to reply for a while.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters kissing a Duel Masters card while looking towards the viewer in a cute/adorable manner, please!

Alternatively, requesting Mimi taking the time to blend a strawberry shake, while wearing a cute and adorable apron and getting the strawberry milkshake mix on her!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Akame anything with any form of lingerie is fine be it sexy or sports.

>request at 4am
>want to sleep
>delivery might happen and thread might die before I get to thank the drawfag
Lord, give me strenght.

Requesting anything cute or cool of my husbando Honebami. As a suggestion, him wearing glasses and reading a book would be nice.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Oh hey lets try posting this in the active thread instead of the 600+ post one this time!

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- PoV pic of her asleep in bed next to the viewer
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- Cosplaying as Mercy from Overwatch
- Waking the viewer up in the morning, wearing nothing but an oversized shirt, with a cup of coffee in each hand (in 'His' and 'Hers' mugs)

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

Requesting Crona cuddling with a body pillow, which optionally could be a daki with my SI emblazoned on it. SI reference, if you want to include that detail - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
Alternately, requesting Crona trying to give himself a haircut.

Anything else would be great, but nothing lewd, please. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

ganbatte

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting my Mint POV cuddling, with her looking up at user (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face!

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Evening, everyone. I'd like to request my sweetheart Alice tanned a light brown and wearing a cute summer's dress, preferably white. If she's holding anything, maybe a blue or strawberry popsicle? I'd love to see her enjoying summertime.

A second option would a drawing of myself and Alice in pretty outfits.
SI reference: imgur.com/gYbCO7x

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

I cannot get over how beautiful she is

Even on such a special day, loving my King is still my greatest pleasure. Her smile brings me untold joys, I feel as if all the troubles of the world melt away looking at it. I wish to feel her embrace, to feel her soft and delicate skin made forever youthful from Kingship. Her gorgeous emerald eyes are what I imagine paradise to look like, truly noble and pure in color. Her golden locks, ever so silky and majestic like a lion's mane, attracts the attention of my eyes each and every time. I can't help falling in love with her every time I lay my eyes on her. When I wake up, I pictured her loving gaze beaming on me, shaping me into a better man and human being then I could have ever accomplished on my own. Even through tough times, visualizing her gentle emerald eyes helps me more than anything ever could, renewing my faith and vigor. My heart could never love one as much as I love my Lord, my body could ever put forth more effort for anyone but her.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing or going for a swim/emerging from the water but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger to make it a trio, feel free to suggest.

Requesting something cute of my darling Miia, like her napping in a papasan couch (i.imgur.com/9AKusjQ.jpg).
Or having Snakeman.EXE as her personal NetNavi to do her online clothes shopping with. (imgur.com/a/lPczx)
Or perhaps something cool of her in Wild Arms XF cosplay as a Geomancer (i.imgur.com/a8Kq1rI.jpg) or a Nightstalker (i.imgur.com/jnwMzTq.jpg).

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Thank you in advance.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, possibly curled up sleeping on user's face

As always, almost anything else is fine too, enjoy your weekend

Requesting my darling smiling confidently or smugly.
Maybe wearing a frilly swimsuit for something summer related, if you feel like it.
Good night!

Requesting Sonoda Yuu! Anything cute is fine.
Some suggestions? Her wearing one of these
- i.imgur.com/CldvIBO.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
- i.imgur.com/PJjDdSi.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
or her wearing a swimsuit (boyshorts are a plus)

please and thanks in advance

Requesting my dear Ion. The promotional art for the new Tales of Festival is here so I'd like to request him wearing a yukata and doing fun festival stuff like in pic related, or maybe catching a goldfish or lighting a sparkler. Anything else is ok too, thanks!

Requesting Oora, anything is fine

Also much thanks to you kind user for including her in this collage, you represented her very well!

need to request a kongou version of this

Requesting my husbando Law in comfy summer clothes.
Any outfits you can come up with or have in mind would be great, but if you need some inspiration, here's an imgur I put together of outfits I thought were cute (sorry for 3d, I had trouble knowing where to find outfits, I'm not really good with fashion.)
imgur.com/a/k52P3

Alternatives
- POV of cheering user up
- Building a doghouse with his powers

I'd love if he's wearing a wedding band.

Requesting Sawyer in some manner of cool punk/rock outfit, some manner of leather jacket (perhaps short, with a midriff), baggy jeans, canvas shoes or some fitting pair of boots.

Optionally, just a picture of her rocking some other cool and trendy casual clothing, maybe something with her in this dress.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting my dearest Anastasia.
Here's a list of ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/1vzl
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Requesting Asuka Tanaka (Hibike! Euphonium) wearing Gundam Tanaka's (Dangan Ronpa) attire.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Posting for Tamamoanon

Requesting Tamamo:
-Tamamo dressed as Medusa (something sexy is perfectly fine) or in this bikini
imgur.com/a/EJmfL
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
-Something nice for Father's Day, maybe Tamamo doing something with what our daughter would look like. Here's my kisekae: imgur.com/F5Af2F7
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Anything is fine, though as long as it isn't really lewd.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini
•sending user a lewd selfie
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Im just leaving this here for some one just in case

what, for the blade runner collage? i doubt that'll be done this thread, if even this weekend

nah I'll just leave it there

for reference

Yeah, that drawfriend said he'll spend the week on it.

>19 hours until weekend is over
T-there's still hope, right.

Never give up hope.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her lying down with her arms raised above her head and wearing any nightgown of your choice. Sensual expression optional.

If that doesn't tickle your fancy, anything else would also be appreciated.

There's almost 25 hours left

Requesting Vincent holding a yes pillow fully clothed, underwear and sheep Vincent are all good.
Other Ideas
-Playing a violin or piano
-Sleeping peacefully
-Wearing a suit and tie
-Looking up at the nightsky (smoking optional)

As always anything of him would be greatly appreciated

Extra Refs
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:VincentCap2.png

Hello everyone and requesting Sanya, please, something cute like cuddling a daki.
Thanks and wish everyone has a great weekend!