archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109960380/#109971300
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109960380/#109970845
pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I M P E A C H
N O W

...Or you will become france

I am not a racist.

That won't happen. Christianity has no appeal for the modern world. If religion is really all that important to the health of a society, a new one will crop up.

lmfao Politico did a profile on Clay Travis. He's alt right now haha.

archive.is/aSQo2

Are you white? Then you are a racist, stop lying, you bigot

Is that the monument some druggy climbed during some huge party or rave or something and then fell off and died? Fuck it, I'll just look up the video. Thought I had the .webm somewhere but I can't find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUitX4LeQzs

Hey guys,

I lost my best friend two days ago and I am completely devistated. He was the most friendly and vocal cat I have ever known. Everyone that met him that didn't like cats would change their minds after meeting him. I had him for ten years after finding him and his brother wondering around outside as kittens. He was with me through some of my toughest time and always provided a distraction for me when I needed it. Even in his dying moments he would still try to meow at me when I said his name, he would still try to wag his tail when he saw me. It was one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do... Watch your best friend deteriorate right in front of you.

Please just hug your animals for a few seconds more for me and him today.

I'll see you later buddy and you'll always be my best friend and I love you.

Eh, fine with me.

this is LITERALLY what an invasion looks like

>ywn sic your secret service security on wild game and watch them take down a beast for your amusement

>Manafort indicted
ON WHAT? How can they get away with so many articles not even mentioning a crime? What is this, a "we'll think of something" scenario?

fuck off bigot, this is what diversity looks like. and it's beautiful

All the french seniors thinking.
>atleast the germans marched in fashionably.

Fuck cats and fuck cat people.

Judge Jeanine Pirro on Fox & Friends coming up next.

Rude

Bradley's twitter feed might be the most cancerous place on the internet.

F. As a cat man I know your pain

t.ahmed in germany

Hang in there, user. He knows you love him

Sorry to hear that user

Yeah pinko shit is pretty popular nowadays.
Also
>berg

F. May he rest in peace.

Portubro post those deportation stats again, it makes my dick hard.

Are we in the wrong here? (not rhetorical) France and the UK fucking love taking in African refugees. Is there something we just don't see? Are we really demonizing them to the point we are deluded by our own thinking?

>my mom had a facebook friend who would post about cats about to be euthanized and would adopt them
>wound up with 7 cats
>loved them all
>gave them all good homes when we moved to a place that doesnt allow pets
Think I was spared being destroyed.

pollack filtered, enjoy shitposting to yourself cuck boy

The only reason Manafort is expected to be indicted is because Mueller has been saying he's going to indict Manafort.

Mueller is just trying to scare him and bully him in the media. He wants to force Manafort to bear false witness against Trump so he's been threatening him and shit.

How long before the commies tear this down?

Someone needs to shop this with the White kid waving a white surrender flag.

Give it time

Nice blogpost you fucking faggot.

F though, I'm sorry for your loss. He is in cat heaven looking down and knows you love him. It will get easier with time.

They look quite tribal

They are technically african invaders, house cats that is

Europeans should domesticate lynxes instead

anything happen today? apart from backlash against kikebart seems like a slow day.

These faggots are beyond pathetic

Once the Jewish press gives the orders.

Only dogs go to heaven retard. Cats get stuck in purgatory.

>threatening Manafort
Well that can't end well for Mueller...

Don't be rude

I don't make the rules dude. Everyone knows this.

> I just want to know how Trump would benefit me, an average joe blue-collar American.
> I don't like the liberal agenda that's been harassing me for being a white male and I'm tired of people losing the same job to a minority so businesses can meet racial quotas.
> I'd like government assistance to be toned down so that only the truly disabled can receive the proper care because I don't like the fact that people take advantage of the system.
> I can't really think of much more right now

That doesn't sound like an "average joe blue collar" at all. Not a single complaint about low wages, unemployment in the community, economic fear of a factory closing to move to Mexico or losing your job.
Actually it sounds a lot more like the impotent ramblings of a cuddled college educated retard more concerned with what other people do than what actually happen to themselves.

That's not at all the concerns of "an average joe" user, thanks for playing tho.

Really sorry to hear that user, I'm sure he knows you loved him.

/sg/ is making fun of us again

Bullshit, faggot. I happen to be an expert on this topic and can verify that cats go to pet heaven. I went to school for 12 years and went 2 million dollars into debt to get this degree on Pet Afterlife Studies. I haven't found a job yet, but I'm still an expert.

Feel terrible for you user. My cat went into renal failure and died in my arms.
I have two now and they are the best cats anyone could ever ask for.
It's heartbreaking I know, but you were there for your kitty and he knows that, you gave him the best life you could so always remember you were a good dad :3 Many cats don't even have that.

Which ones? FY 2017?

>natview the post

kek, that's a nice original

Cats are reincarnated. And each time they come back, their hatred is ever more pure.

t. owns two cats

>Baby Boomers, who got to grow up in a Norman Rockwell painting, pissed away white birthright

>With out Baby Boomers, America white population are Less than 39%

nice

As a person who had his heart stop for 2 minutes and was revived, I saw the afterlife. I was told dogs go to heaven and cats go to purgatory.

user, plz. My only objection with that post is with "I'm just a good goy just like you, why should I support drumpf, I mean, Trump?"

Faggots go to hell so there's that. Since you're being rude about cats, and all.

Why did you stop making holohoax threads?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111343270/#111360371

You're the only person that writes like this, certainly the only Portugal poster. You went from shitting up /nsg/ and posting holocaust all day to sitting in /ptg/ all day. Why? Why did JIDF stop attacking and start defending? I still can't figure it out for sure.

> certainly the only Portugal poster.
> Portugal is one person

That graph is fake and you know it.
Follow the link and you'll find the number of whites is actually 61.3%

the one from last thread, with over 240k deported already

you went too far dude

You're Lebanese friend is back it seems. I've told you this plenty times already, he's a crack-head that spends 24/7 on here posting non-stop. He seems to think you're some other Portuguese user, that's how mental this guy is. He was also attacking the South African guy here, thinking he's JIDF with you too.

I've noticed Aaron and your other pals in here too. At least half a dozen. It's not just you. You all stopped attacking natsocs/counter-semites and started defending Trump and keeping /ptg/ on P1T1. Why?

Now you're just lying. Who told you that, God? Did He just tell you randomly or did you ask?

Yeah, I'm fact checking your ass. Better get your story straight before posting.

He's right, you know. Learn to repress your urges, fago.
Good god, I'm kinda sad I wasn't here to witness that.

What did Podesta mean by this?

Your posts give it away immediately. Nobody else writes like you. You gave up and came in here with your JIDF inbred friends all at the same time. Why is Trump not losing his base so important to JIDF?

Sorry man, guess my cat bitchiness came out :(
Trump is love; I love you user.

OP is going. Seeya later. Have a lovely day.

Bye

love you, bye bye

We should've put War Plan Red into action when we had the chance.

It's an honest question too, because we went from fighting it out with each other in holohoax threads to supporting the same man. I support him precisely because I believe he's terrible for the kikes. You support him because..? Who's right? Me or you? What don't I know? It makes me think.

I'm aware of that. This thread surely attracts the strangest characters.

I have no idea of what you are talking about.

Rest well friend, I will bake.

Cya OP thanks for baking, have a good one!
MAGA!

Virtually no President has accomplished what we have accomplished in the first 9 months-and economy roaring!

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb

NEW

>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
>The NFL continues to get BTFO - ratings for Sunday Night Football were down 8% from last week and 10% from this time last year - the average NFL rating is down 11% compared to last year - NFL ticket sales have fallen 17.9%
>Trump has signed a $200 million memo to boost computer science education in schools
>Senators Lankford (R) and Booker (D) have co-sponsored a bill that would strip any taxpayer funding to professional sports teams for building their stadiums
>Jeff Sessions says that the DoJ will be stepping up enforcement of free speech rights on college campuses
>Construction of border wall prototypes have begun in San Diego, California
>Trump plans to set cap for refugee admissions at 45,000 next year (less than 17,500 from the Middle East) - lowest number in decades
>The House Judiciary Committee is once again requesting that Jeff Sessions appoint a second special counsel to investigate Loretta Lynch, James Comey, and Hillary Clinton
>USA and Russia agree to cooperate on building the first lunar station
>Trump is considering signing an executive order next week to allow people to buy healthcare across state lines
>House Republicans next week will advance legislation that would provide $10 billion in funding for the border wall
>US second quarter GDP growth has been revised to 3.1% - fastest growth in more than two years
>China has announced it will cooperate with US sanctions on North Korea, will close all North Korean businesses within the next 120 days - severely limits North Korea’s ability to import food, fuel, etc.
>ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week - 498 illegal immigrants arrested

Trusting US ((government))

Wait ten more years, America no longer First world white nation

It's NIGGER NATION

U.S.A = NO HOPE

That's a lot of Jews.

Nobody else writes like you NatView. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111343270/#111360371

You stopped using your username because we tracked and hit every post you made. You gave up shitting up our /nsg/ threads and shitting out holohoax threads to shill for Trump nonstop every single day, all day. But only in this thread, which you never leave. Why? Who pays your bills? So many questions.

>He's right, you know. Learn to repress your urges, fago.
Stop it.
Thanks, you're okay.

>This thread surely attracts the strangest characters.
Aye, mfw a new flag appeared last night and he went straight into this general. mf

He's harassed Portubro here before. He thinks that he and the South African are involved in some plot/conspiracy. I thought he was shitposting at first, but he's dead serious. He's been keeping at this for a while.

F

I know that feel, user. Cats can be real bros, right til the very end.

He was nice, I hope he comes back.

The PËPË man

It's a case of mistaken identity anons, I post here way before the links you posted.

That said Trump is best friends with Netanyahu so if your theory had any merit that would be the likely explanation, helping white nationalism in America helps Zionist "right to return" in israel, threatened today by globalist Jews hellbent in their leftist plans.

See: Israel African refugee problem and it's parallels to American southern border problem.

Here's his latest spergout...before he soiled our shores.

Look at this goy

It is not.

All three of you are in the same room. You sit in these threads all day, every day. I support Trump because i'm convinced he's terrible for the kikes. Yet JIDF stopped shitting up our board to sit in /ptg/ all day. One of us is dead wrong.

You're getting played if you think that shit was real, just saying. But your own loss was real. F