Who win?

who win?

it's clearly won't end in one punch since Saitama's first hit will always miss

Fuck off with this garbage already.

If Saitama doesn't hit him, is it considered a punch?

Saitama

if his first doesn't hit, the second will

If there's prep Saitama wins in one punch. He's strong enough to destroy entire canyons just from the shockwave of a non-serious, yet applied strength punch. What can this character he's facing do? Saitama is strong enough to deflect a blast that's strong enough to whip out the entire planet without even fighting seriously.

>What can this character he's facing do?
Oh god, he doesn't know. Fucking onepunchfags.

Rheinhard has hair, so he has already won.

Am I supposed to have knowledge of every single anime character?

Is this that guy who has first attack immunity(first attack always misses) and preceding attack immunity(attacks after the first attack always miss)?

and like 50 other blessings

He was born with superhuman talent with a sword and a metric ton of blessings. His divine gift is to gain "whatever ability he needs to win" at any given time. His one drawback is that he can't use his treasured sword unless his opponent is sufficiently skilled and powerful enough (for example, he couldn't use his sword against the three stooges, Elza).

He has the following INCOMPLETE list of blessings:

Sword Saint: Swordsmanship maxes out, and become able to draw Raid, the Dragon Sword.

Arrow avoidance: he cannot be hit by projectiles. (this is why sword that Elsa threw went around him on its own).

Arrow guarantee: any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target.

Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him.

Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage.

Wind absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed.

Earth resistance: Earth magic have 80% reduced effect on him.

Water reflection: 80% water magic is reflected.

Darkness immunity: 80% of darkness magic is nullified.

Light sharing: 80% light magic is shared to another target.

Swiftness: He can move at superhuman speed. This affects mounts as well.

Riding mastery: He can ride any animals.

Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects.

First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.

Preceeding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him.

Rain blessing: He gains power in rain.

Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather.

Night's blessing: He gains power during night.

Morning blessing: he gains power during morning.

Mind reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind.

Item mastery: able to know how to use any item he holds.

Unarmed mastery: Very strong even without any weapons.

Blessing of War god: able to use any weapons masterfully.

>first punch attack immunity
>and everything that follows immunity
Why not just call it immunity to being attacked? Calling it two separate things is kind of stupid.

Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water.

Blessing of Mist: Mist do not hinder his view.

Blessing of Cloud: can walk on cloud.

Blessing of lightning: Lightning will never strike him.

Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up.

Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious.

Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling: Complete mastery of all the cooking methods.

Clothes designing: Can design fabulous clothes that will surely start a fad.

Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning.

Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential.

Poison immunity: Immune to all poison.

Illness immunity: Immune to all sickness and disease.

Power bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger.

Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once.

old rpg rules

Because they really are two different blessings in his universe

Pls nerf

>Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up.
>Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious.
>Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling: Complete mastery of all the cooking methods.
>Clothes designing: Can design fabulous clothes that will surely start a fad.

Is this serious? Is he the best waifu?

It's a fight between two characters who are unable to exist in the same universe as each other, so there's no potential winner.

It's like asking someone to compare infinity with another tangential infinity. They're not comparable.

Based on the way Reinhart fought Elsa though, or basing it on a rule of simpler deus ex machina overrides more convoluted ones, Saitama would win.

>Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather.
>Night's blessing: He gains power during night.
>Morning blessing: he gains power during morning.
He's weakest at dusk.

Saitama is not from Reinhart's world, I doubt the logic-bending blessings would apply to him because he is not 'part' of Reinhart's world. Without those I'd say hes pretty fucked.

>Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up.
Saitama doesn't stand a chance.

The best part is he is not even MC of the series

Does that mean Subaru can beat him once properly trained?

"All these flavours Subaru... and you chose to be Salty :^("

>Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water.
He is literally the Jesus

>His divine gift is to gain "whatever ability he needs to win" at any given time

Why does that ability sound so familiar?

His actual blessing is 'be granted any blessing he needs in order to win'

That means at some point he needed to tell salt from sugar

>Reinhart is not from Saitama's world, I doubt the logic-bending blessings would apply to him because he is not 'part' of Saitama's world. Without those I'd say hes pretty fucked.
Yeah no shit.

>Ywn make him blush red-hot
>Ywn have him try cute dresses just to impress you

Why even live?

>Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious.
He could shit on a plate and it'd still be delicious.

I think I'm in love.

He said "Cook", he at least needs to flavor it.

Saitama doesn't even need a serious punch for him

I like how everyone forgets that his punches are so strong that they dont need to hit to kill. The last fight in the anime he had ended with him not even touching the guy..

Saitama can't punch him, though

Saitama, obviously just by character design. Since saitama's character is literally made to always be obscenely more powerful. The whole idea of one punch man is he cannot lose.

>His divine gift is to gain "whatever ability he needs to win" at any given time.
In other words, he can lose against somebody that can only be defeated with an ability that have to have always had.

>He said "Cook", he at least needs to flavor it.
Alright then. He could shit on a plate, piss on it, and light it on fire, and it'd be delicious.

I feel like it'd end up being like an uber-animu character fighting western cartoon characters. The first might have all the "god and devil" chuuni shit, but at the end of the day toonpower will fuck him up in the most hilarious of manners.

EVERY ATTACK AND PROJECTILE WOULD MISS

Saitama's punches can travel at the speed of light, or just about near it. I don't think a number of blessings are going to help him much if Saitama gets serious, since all it takes is one punch at the speed of light in order to kill the man.

Unless he can somehow get a blessing to phase through solid objects, yeah. Saitama wins.

I swear. It seems like no one knows what Reinhardt can do, even though it's a biggest post here.

So how the fuck do you win? Be weak and trick him into suicide?

The punch doesn't even need to touch him to put fear into his swordsman's heart. He gets turned into a pansy and mind broken, the end. Every punch that can take his life builds up mental fatigue, it's like you've never heard of PTSD.

he can revive once so you'd have to trick him twice

>but muh blessings
Saitama can defeat his blessings in a single punch.

I posted right before I realized that. How smart is he?

Smarter than he needs to be.
>Mind reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind.

Probably smart enough to not far for suicide bait.

because the space emperor whatever his name was and garou died in a single punch right

You must be able to die and come back in a never ending retry to kill him.

BUT CAN HE BEAT MADARA??

What if Saitamas shadow punches your shadow

He wanted to give the space emperor the fight he was looking for, and he considered Garou human, he didn't want to kill him.

Subaru has no chance. Even though he will have to fight him one day to save some girl.

>Saitama throw a punch
>miss
>"semi perplex face"
>Chunnifag start to explain why he's blessed from his hair to his socks, he could shit on plate and eat it like a scatfag and like it, etc etc
>Saitama said a simple "ok"
>Get serious
>OS
>The end

Damn people just can't understand what him mean to be the strongest
Rheinhard can be as blessed as he want with tons of shit, saitama play just under one rule, he doesn't have a match up that even come close to him and make him sweat
Rheinhard can bleed, Rheinhard can die, Saitama can't
He's strong

You have to find a way to kill him that hasn't been tried before, and one that's quick enough that he can't create a new blessing to counter it in time.

Then you have to find another way to kill him that's just as effective, because the last way isn't going to work when he revives. You better hope he only has one extra life.

>Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage.

>Wind absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed.

>Earth resistance: Earth magic have 80% reduced effect on him.

>Water reflection: 80% water magic is reflected.

>Darkness immunity: 80% of darkness magic is nullified.

>Light sharing: 80% light magic is shared to another target.

is he in game world or what? how can you calculate that in real life?

Okay but what's the point if neither of them can beat Elder God Demonbane?

Just start chucking curses at this dude.
None of these blessings protect him from curses specifically.

Saitama would punch the blessings themselves, and once all the blessings are gone, he'll one punch him

Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him.
???

Shiki can kill the blessings.

He can't be hit by attacks. Projectiles can't hit him either.

Saitama would have to beat him entirely by accident, with no hostile intent.
There's an etc. at the end of the list and he gets new blessings whenever he needs them. He's a parody of bullshit powerups and meaningless weaknesses.

>powerlevel shit

Well then fucking summon EGD then. Prolonged pwer level discussion inevitably becomes shit like this without EGD to end it.
Or Madara motherfucking Uchiha.

Here's the real weakness to Reinhardt:
1.Get Ley Batenkaitos, Louis Arneb, or Roy Alphard to eat his name or memories.
2.Take him to a manaless area and cut him off from the world's blessings.
Easy.

yes?

The second doesn't either.

I activate my trap card, Breakthrough Skill.

You know what we need here? A fresh rubber band.

damn i hate this kind of hacks characters.

Just as I said
Those blessings don't overcome the all mighty power of saitama
It's not just a random attack, it's a death sentence
Put it that way
On one side a character with ton of broken stuff but still mortal and under the tension belief, I mean "Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage" isn't 100%, why ? Because is not all mighty
On the other side a simple character with not a lot of stuff but an infinite power with no tension at all

Put them in a room and mix
Rheinhard would fight him with all he got, bless on bless, new idea on idea
Saitama would not even give a flying fuck since nothing would work on him
Then there will be a moment where Saitama will just end the fight in an instant, with a all too much powerful attack that rheinhard can't handle or just rheinhard give in up because that's how it worked
Saitama was created to shit on character like this

and saitama could destroy the planet in a single punch. I am pretty sure that will kill both of them.

But as for solutions for defeating this gary stu, saitama could grapple him and throw him into outer space.

end of fight.

especially since there is nothing fagot gary stu could do that would hit or wound saitama.

And TLDR version
Rheinhard have "whatever ability he needs to win" but can possibly lose
Saitama don't have weakness at all

>thrown into space
>dies by asphyxiation
>continue thing activates
>he revives literally in a vacuum
And then he drifted off into the deep reaches of space. Eventually, he stopped thinking.

But that's the thing, Reinhardt is also a joke character. He might not be completely immune to fire, but no fire attack would touch him in the first place.

However, while Reinhardt is effectively invincible, he's not omnipotent. He can't destroy the indestructible. It'd be a pointless stalemate between two joke characters who couldn't even scratch each other.

Author stated in QA that in a 'earnest' fight subaru could beat a little girl.
Incompetence is his 'trait' just like winning is OPM's
That said Reinhardt wins because he's cooler.

A grapple is an attack, and therefore misses.

The true answer is that the fight is entirely meaningless and unsatisfactory, because it's never going to go anywhere.

He's just the strongest Sword Saint in history.
He was probably born to fight whatever is the Last Boss in Re:Zero and the author stated he's the strongest multiple times.
I figure he's just running new game + or something. It fits the whole save state type of story they have going on, I bet it will be a reveal that he was from japan too.

>A grapple is an attack, and therefore misses.
in most RPGs it depends how the grapple is launched. if its done in the form of a tackle, yes, typically you need to roll to hit. if it starts out as a hug? nope

>first time attack is performed it always misses
so someone could blow up the universe and the attack would miss?

I don't know who that nobody on the top is.

But in the OPM universe the plot depends on him winning, while in Re:Zero he can die all he wants to

Yes

So the real answer is that Saitama wins by blowing up the universe thus ending this shitty discussion forever.

It was an attack the moment hostile intent came into the equation. We're not discussing RPGs here.

Look, this is basically just an unstoppable force and untouchable object. There's not even a paradox here. There would probably be a large amount of collateral damage, but no one would win.
Saitama might always win, but Reinhardt can't lose.

Wow I would love to see Reinhart get BTFO by Ryougi. It's like he was made to lose to her.

>start having consensual anal
>halfway in he starts saying he fucked your sister
>your cock is already in and you know you can't hit him
>so you turn it into rape
How do the blessings stop one from fucking him at that point?

What about this guy? He's basically chosen by the very concept of absurdity itself that makes those powerlevels dicussions possible and it gives him the power to always win and never, ever lose whenever things step out of the ordinary.

>kirbyfags in charge of realizing their shitty beach ball can't beat everybody
>>>/ksg/
>>>/kys/

He's the one who has to decide it's rape, not you.

What if it is not an attack? But a very strong hug.

Accidentally killing him might work, but that's not exactly winning. That's killing a friend because you hugged him too hard, so everyone loses.

The sphincter can only take so much user.
Are you saying he'll start loving it anyway?
Neuter him. Put him on anaesthetics so he won't feel pain. It would be for his own good.

It is winning if you purposefully accidentally kill him.

its been like what 7 month already since OPM last aired but faggot still didnt get the point at all. The more chuuni and bullshit saitama opponent is the higher the probability for them to lose.

nobody cares about your shit waifu this is MANLY OTOKO dream battle.

So the Tank Top Heroes have a good chance at beating him? They're not chunni or anything.
They just have the powers of the Tank Top.