Why are women fucking everything up?

Why? I don't get it. You look at people pushing for refugees, pushing for mass migration, pushing for all thing degenerate and it's always women.
Out of all my friends, women have the strongest left opinions other than numales that browse reddit and such.

Most of the women i know are neo-marxists, they want migrants in mass and think Communism would better the world.

My question; How the fuck did this happen? And why the fuck did it happen? I don't remember it being like this awhile back, it seems to be a recent thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khdmzMv6OLU
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a shit test

the shit hawks are circling julian

as masculinity is under attack and with sperm levels at historic lows, female bullshit has vastly increased. these are not unrelated phenomenon. we're being shit tested, all of them, shit testing all of us. and we're failing that test every time a soyboy numale beta orbits or a chad ignores bs for access to vagina.

but when times were at their darkest, one man stood up and said enough...

Women instinctually know that white men are dying. They are inviting in stronger tribes to take their place. The end result of feminism is always patriarchy, just not with the original group of men.

I swear Reviewbrah will be the savior of the white race, I love that man.

Shit test? Can someone elaborate, i'm not so sure i know what you're talking about. I know what a shit test is, my wife pulls that shit all the time, but are you using it in a different context?

dare i say a... a global shit test?

women are the most uninformed life form on the planet and they are happy to chime in without a single coherent or informed thought. you wanna know where the sheep are look no further.

you make the mistake of thinking there is more then one woman. women is a hivemind creature. many bodies, one mind, and always watching.

More men need to reject women.
Men are such SHILLS for women. How can feminists not see this? They complain about how bad most men are yet most men shill for women non-stop 24/7 365.

Lower IQ. Look up the top-100 chess players.
Reflexes are a strong indicator of IQ, and there are almost no women in e-sports.
Art requires intellect, and there are nearly zero great works of art created by females.
Etc., etc., etc.

Fake.

kind of suspicious isn't it? i'm not sure women are what we've been led to believe. why did they bring us here with their vaginas? for what purpose? and where do men truly come from? they've trapped us here in this physical world and now it mock us, the beast with 4 billion faces.

Their pushing their feminist arguments in spite of the reality is part of the shit test.

will women become the new men

Jesus christ those foreheads.

>Out of all my friends, women have the strongest left opinions other than numales that browse reddit and such.Most of the women i know are neo-marxists, they want migrants in mass and think Communism would better the world

How old are they? Because most of the women I know are pushing 40, have families and don't believe in any of that shit

>999
sinchronicity?
did women drag us here so that it could take our place in the realms beyond this world? perhaps. but it will fail

Women shouldn't be able to vote it's just that simple.

They are infected with a virus. Anon5 is right.

Female's nature is to look for security rather than freedom. For them being controlled by a strong male, doesn't matter if he is from their own race or outside, is a sign of security.

Remember in wars - the losing side gets the men killed and the women are enslaved. They know they won't die so they don't care.

it doesn't need to vote, it already runs the world. perhaps it even created this world, as some sick reflection of true reality.

I didn't asked to be shit-tested by women, so I'm going to stick with my vidya. I have my Dynasty to tend to on Crusader Kings.

many of its bodies can die and it still has billions more, of course it doesn't care.

Fat women love communism because under a capitalist system, only hot women get to fuck attractive, successful men. Stacy is the hottest, so she gets to fuck Chad.

Fat women hate skinny women even more than they hate men

This.

Women cannot make decisions without thinking about every possibility for 20 hrs each.

>what do you want for dinner
>what should be watch
>what should we do today
>I’m bored
>I don’t want to do that
>I don’t want to eat that
>I don’t want to watch that
Then come up with an idea to contribute to the discussion. Don’t just criticize everything I come up with!!

Sometime I don’t know why we try.

>Menachem Rosensaft

there are no women, there never was, they are simulations, npcs. they're not real. but they are testing us.

ok this started as a lame joke but now i'm seriously wondering

Aren't you a bit old to be here, gramps?

20's.

they cant think ahead and are too naive

Ancient man knew controlling the egalitarian fickle whims of women was necessary for preserving their civilizations. We seem to have forgotten this fact.

jews

Check out that greek story about women ruling athens
Women have been the same everywhere and everywhen

I'm a woman but rather logical. So I never fell for that. But the majority of women is group orientated because it's more dangerous for a woman to be a social outcast. So they easier get tricked for following the mainstream.

2. Motherinstinct combined with sex.
They get someone to care of and this someone is more attractive than an old guy.

So there seems to be a pattern of women fucking up civilizations?

women ar ebecoming the dominant gender in modern society, thus getting all the douchbag characteristics of the dominant type

This is slightly concerning seeing as this is exactly what is going on now.

Its their nature, when a lion kills another lion the lioness allows the winner to kill her babies so she doesn't get killed and then she breeds with the conqueror new babies.
It's the same
We all descend from women that got conquered by foreign tribes.
Women always open the border to make tribes fight and then mate with the winner so their descendants get stronger in every generation.
Right now it's the same but the barbarians are not going to win cause they are better but because we refuse to believe we are at war and we even help them with economic aid wich increases their number.

youtube.com/watch?v=khdmzMv6OLU
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

As much as it saddens me to agree, I agree. We need to end women's suffrage. Women getting the vote is where a lot of this backwards bullshit began. As much as I hate the idea of losing my vote, I have the comfort of knowing the 3+ other dipshit women voting that were drowning me out anyway won't be able to fuck shit up anymore.

Women are a mistake. Artificial wombs and Robo-Waifus are the true way forward for men and civilization.

We should kill the women.

woah woah woah
guy who suspects women might be an interdimensional hivemind trapping us in this simulated universe through vaginal portals here. and even i think thats a bit extreme

we need them to breed

They can't pass on their traitorous genes if they're dead.

Nu-males are more dedicated to their beliefs. As are males in general.

Women's rights gave women sexual power over men which they used to force men into giving them more rights/power, repeat ad nauseam until women are just subverting the native men and society collapses

careful, user...

You probably have a bigger chance of getting rid of everyone's right to vote than taking just women's right to vote

Besides men will just give women rights again anyway, it seems to be the natural order of things

Which is why democracy is a mistake and hitler was right

democracy is a mistake because centralize government is so easy to corrupt and control. democracy only works with decentralization, as the founding fathers of america intended. the federal government was never meant to be so powerful. your fascist utopia is a centralized government that will inevitably fall to the corruption of the elite, with even fewer checks and balances.

Yeah sure that too of course

We don't beat them for it, so they continue until somebody beats them.

o m a e
w a
m o
s h i n d e i r u

i doubt i'm the first to suspect something along these lines

Yeah... I know it will never happen. I just wish it would. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd say, "Take away my right to vote, PLEASE."

great yeah, monsanto babies in a tube grown with technology from the elite. no way that can go catastrophically wrong.

but then again, it could all be a trap anyways, this entire existance a big vagina trap and women aren't even real.

>You look at people pushing for refugees, pushing for mass migration, pushing for all thing degenerate and it's always women.

it's OK user we just need to make special allotments for feminists and all will be well

so on a scale of 1 to 10 how real are you?

It means western women are shit-testing western men and western men are pussying out

Shit-tests are not voluntary. They are impulsive and evolutionary. It's a reptile reflex. They fuck shit up and preach weakness waiting for someone who preaches strength to dominate them. Like I said, it's not something they do consciously, it's just part of what they are; to a point where they can't even notice.

I'd prefer the elite having mutant super-offspring to the planet ending up being overrun with niggers

This. The time of Sissy white bois will come to an end, and that's a good thing.

If physical necessity is removed let's say everyone gets equally strong artificial bodies then women are competent in manipulation hivemind and taking over power structures. It's hard to tell who would come out on top like maybe a manly woman would take over the country or world in this scenario but on average the women's would prefer to serve the mans

i'm pussying out so bad i'm not even sure women are real. i mean come on, this whole reality seems far fetched. and how did we get here? women

post feet

Oh, we're out there. I'm not the only one willing to give up the vote. Shocks the shit out of guys to hear us say it.

Women just do what they believe is popular and offers them the most privileges/gibs, the media tells them that being an "independent" single mother is great and respectable, the government offers gibs to single mothers, they don't have to work or learn to live with being a house wife so we have ever growing numbers of single mothers. The world burns but they can't ever see byond their own immediate satisfaction.
Men are the only fix to this problem, we have to change laws and back-hand a bitch when they step out of line. That or sit by while our home lands burn to nothing.

and i prefer humans to gmo biotrash. but niggs will never completely replace us, they're not that big a threat. if they overrun us they can be defeated. but these mutant super-offspring you don't know what they're capable of, probably more then what niggs can do anyways. i'd rather deal with niggs. seems easier

Why indeed...by the way this pic was sent to me by a "worn and torn" so there's that...

>Why are women fucking everything up?
Because you let them. We need to start just smacking bitches again there seems to be a connection between Countries that are doing well and Countries that still smack bitches.

All women have rape fantasies. So long as it's Chad raping them

We are at the end of the age. Won't be long now.

Oh, of course. The "strong, independent woman" because she whores around and can't get married. These useless slags stay at home posting selfies to social media from strategic angles to hide their lard, and play MMORPGs all day, because "tee tee, Ima nerd!" while their neglected kids scream in the background. Or they have their mom watch their key-udz while dey go clubbin' to get knocked up again. Gee, I wonder how they all vote?

Top game choice lad, set in an era where things made much more sense.

lol, that's not what i meant when i asked if you're real. check my other posts and you catch my drift. i suspect women don't exist period.

i agree with everything

I know. I just don't want this to devolve into a back and forth about whether I'm a woman or not. Believe me or not, and move on.

kek approves

>only hot women get to marry attractive, successful men.
ftfy
every women have hypergamic sex at their disposal, thats why their are delusional about finding the right guy

Women are the new masters of world and now with sex liberation men are so easy to control. Not to mention test levels of western white men and sperm levels are dropping so fast.

white men are no longer needed, civilization is built and they cant do the essential modt important job, deliver good healthy sperm.

The age of white men is over.

no i get that you're a woman, i can tell by your prose. i'm wondering if women exist period. are you women real? or some kind of simulation? demons perhaps? a hivemind entity? aliens? why have you people brought us here with your vaginas? for what purpose?

i'm just not buying this sexual reproduction thing, it seems like bullshit. genes? really? come on. it's all fake, this whole reality is bullshit.

I have no idea. I honestly hate most women and have as little to do with them as possible. Their conversation is boring, they get mad about dumb shit, won't tell you why, then get mad that you don't know why. Oh, and the gossip and attempts at social shaming. The only problem I have with women right now is if I'm friends with a guy and God forbid he gets a girlfriend. I just disappear on my own to avoid the bullshit of being slowly edged out by manipulation he is suddenly too stupid to see.

Because women are driven by emotions.
Not by rational.
Hence the phrase "drama queen".
I worked for and with women and it is the stupidest pile or non-practical drama driven shit.
A number of them need a fucking slap for acting up.
But the stupid law dose not allow that.

I'm almost certain that all women naturally have some degree of autism they are literally mentally children.

why are you a poltard? what brought you here.

don't get offended by my assumption, but are you fat and/or ugly by any chance?

Yup.
I have rarely had overemotional, spastic, drama driven males I worked with or for.
Looking back I can say without a doubt they acted like women.

i was wrong, women are totally real and there is nothing suspicious about this existance or reproduction in general. we are not trapped here from another dimension through vaginal portals, it was all a joke.

Mayhem brought me here. I'm just tired of stupid people. I'm no 10, but I'm not overweight or a butterface.

pretty cool to see that normal girls exist desu. keep fighting and redpill many stronk independent womyn.

post feet

because they are incapable of being rational.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

何…?!

Why is water wet?
Why is the sky blue?
Why does the earth orbit the sun?

It's what they are and what they do.

What a long way to say "the age of civilisation is over".
Enjoy dieing in your 30's while suffering horrific pain in your communal mud hut.

women stopped having dominant figures
then men stopped having role models

now women aren't taught what's right or wrong and instead submit to the media led herd, while men are drugged and shamed into being women.

(((their))) control of xenoestrogen into everything is the final nail into the coffin, mass immigration the dirt that will cover it.

Good post m8.

Simple - women are disfunctional these days because they're discouraged from being real women and instead try to act like modern society wants them to. OF COURSE they're going insane, having forces all around that are trying to push them away from fulfilling their real destiny, instead drowning in a virtual society, doing things of no use. And don't forget they're selling that to them as something good, like a "good carreer" or something like that. So those women who don't really think about it and just do what modern society expects from them probably don't even know what they're doing wrong because they're being told everything wrong is the right thing to do.