People actually vote for this party for reasons other than Brexit and Scottish independence referendums

>people actually vote for this party for reasons other than Brexit and Scottish independence referendums

Corbyn and his party may be a nutjob but Brexit aside (and their gross mishandling), the Tories are baby killers. I miss my fucking police department and hospital.

Other urls found in this thread:

taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2016/03/13/the-conservatives-have-been-the-biggest-borrowers-over-the-last-70-years/
ukpublicspending.co.uk/spending_chart_1900_2017UKp_17c1li011mcn_H0t_UK_Deficit_Since_World_War_II
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/jonas-fossli-gjers/jeremy-corbyn-mainstream-scandinavian-social-democrat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You've bought into the Labour meme that the Tories are responsible for the death of the institutions in the UK. In reality it is the lefts culture of "demand more for doing less" that has caused it. People only vote for the Tories because they're the best of a bad lot, getting Commie Corbyn in would be the last nail in the coffin for this nation.

This.

The way that most of our ‘educated’ youth has bought into this insane maoist personality cult is scary and deebly goncerning

If you try and ask them what this supposedly “anti establishment” agent of chaos is doing at chatham house you’re met with blank stares at best, so I don’t even bother anymore

Lets hope that they grow out of it

Labour will increase handouts to entitled little shits, increase dependency on the welfare state, allow degeneracy to get even worse because if nothing is earned then nothing cherished. Labour also has a lot of genuine marxists and maoists and I don't fancy eating kids for dinner. Corbyn also wants to get rid of trident which is a fucking horrendous idea.

This. The real rebel would never get to a position of leadership in a party.

Quite. The crazy-fication of the labour party is very much by design

Have to vote tory to keep the Labour nutjobs out, otherwise I'd vote UKIP for laughs even though they're shit atm. Totally honest, there's 0 good parties to vote for right now.

You faggots will never know the joy of pulling a girl aside in a cafe while her boyfriend is next to her, seducing her with your eyes, a few words, and a hand on the thigh. Then verbally threatening to fuck her boyfriend raw dog when he turns and tries to stop you. Got her number and fucked her that night.

You faggots will never know the joy of pulling a girl aside in a cafe while her boyfriend is next to her, seducing her with your eyes, a few words, and a hand on the thigh. Then verbally threatening to fuck her boyfriend raw dog when he turns and tries to stop you. Got her number and fucked her that night.

> Labour meme that the Tories are responsible for the death of the institutions in the UK

So it's everyone but the Tories fault that they're purposely underfunding public services? Riiight.

>Commie

You realise that Corbyn would be considered slighty left of centre at most in nordic social democracies, right?

You people know there's more than two parties in the UK don't you? If you're mindlessly voting for Tory or Labour despite not agreeing with either of them you're part of the problem and further Americanising our country with a two party state.

So what your saying is I should vote Corbyn next time as a form of accelerationism

The public services have been absolute wank for years, they don't deserve the funding they already get and any extra given is never well spent or even appreciated. Maybe you're just too young to remember. The Tories are socially wank but their economics are relatively on point which is why our economy is slowly recovering (again, no appreciation).

Your second point is just straight up horse shit, Corbyn would be far left even in the Nordic market economy countries.

Thankfully, on your third point, some of us are intelligent enough to realise that not voting Tory will only lead to a Commie Corbo win, and we put our nation before our own interests and vote for the party with the best chance of halting Labour in their goal to promise the world and deliver fucking nothing.

Doing this is literally nihilist tier cuckery, scorched earth policy. I would rather have a country ran by idiots than no country at all.

I hate them all, there's no good party to vote for a vote for Corbyn would atleast be funny

>Destroying my country, ye cld b funneh lOL
Find a very tall object to jump off mate.

Haven't you noticed that's it's already fucked?

Try and do something with your life, make some money, participate in society etc

I already do, all I want is a decent party to vote for set one up and I'll vote for you Everytime. Last time round I just spoiled my ballot

>police department

I don't think you're British

There aren't any decent parties in UK
Tories are fucking globalist cucks
Labour is full of commies
UKIP is just Tory 2.0 with less immigration.

We need a natsoc party

>The public services have been absolute wank for years, they don't deserve the funding they already get and any extra given is never well spent or even appreciated.

The Tories have purposefully underfunded public services and entities so eventual privatisation becomes more palatable to the public. It happened with British Rail and now the NHS...

>Underfund the NHS
>Standards fall
>People who can afford to top up healthcare by paying private do so
>Same people then ask why they are paying for an NHS they don't use
>People who are dependent on NHS as they cant afford an alternative get angry that they arent getting good care.
>Private health care companies ride in like white knights offering investment and a better service
>Government reduces NI and passes the cost onto the individual as private (opposed to national) insurance, whilst providing some basic insurance free of charge on a means tested basis.
>End of NHS
>Hunt and his rich pals save money through reduced taxation and make money offering private health care.

>The Tories are socially wank but their economics are relatively on point

Except the Conservatives have been the biggest borrowers over the last 70 years, and the Conservatives, not Labour, are the ones more likely to hand their successor a worse economic hand (see pic and links). The Conservatives have ceded power to Labour 3 times since the war, each time handing over a worse deficit/surplus than they received. Labour has ceded power to the Conservatives 4 times and is evenly split.

taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2016/03/13/the-conservatives-have-been-the-biggest-borrowers-over-the-last-70-years/
ukpublicspending.co.uk/spending_chart_1900_2017UKp_17c1li011mcn_H0t_UK_Deficit_Since_World_War_II

>Corbyn would be far left even in the Nordic market economy countries.

That's patently not true.

opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/jonas-fossli-gjers/jeremy-corbyn-mainstream-scandinavian-social-democrat

>1PBTID

They aren't underfunding them. They put another BILLION into fucking early years care for fuck's sake.