Thoughts on this show?

thoughts on this show?

Still waiting for the final episode from DDY.

Good high points, cute girls, doll joints.

Lesbian robot cat girls

It's great

Lesbian Doll-joint robot-cyborgs/10

Pretty great.

It was an odd case of a show where I felt like I couldn't care less about the plot and would rather just watch the cast wander around all day.

Perhaps it's because their setting and characters were much more interesting and entertaining than the average slice of life where that actually happens.

Slice of lifes in overly idyllic modern settings are dull.

The funny thing about that is that it really does demonstrate that yurifags don't want actual yuri, they just want yuribait.

The moment shows with actual lesbians roll along they don't pay attention to them at all.

Is there anything wrong with posting twice?

But that is actual yuri. Yuri isn't about being disgusting dykeshit, it's about being cute and pure. The first hint of lesbian drama obliterates all appeal.

Nope, I do it regularly to separate my points.

He's a getfag.

Oh, I didn't notice that.

It would be 1000x times better without yuri

Not good, but not bad either. It had its ups and downs like how Clarion being lewd and badass, BUER being annoying with his deliberate "front" legs and old japanese quirks, Nene being absolutely autistic, the characters feels like they're just reading the script instead of having a character of their own and some boring episodes. Still it managed to get me hooked by the end and BUER's secret stash burst me into tears.

Also Takumi best girl.

It was interesting in the context of being a prequel to ghost in the shell. Clarion is great.

Literally killed the studio

It's cute, comfy, and fun!

Shouldn't a new chapter be coming out soon?

It would have been a lot better if Clarion and Nene themselves weren't so uninteresting.