Tfw no slice of life anime with Miku and the other Crypton vocaloids

>tfw no slice of life anime with Miku and the other Crypton vocaloids

I'm surprised Miku hasn't gotten an anime of some sort given her popularity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzXFLyGkAko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Given how bad the Sonico anime was, that's probably a good thing

I'm a miku fan and I wouldn't even watch an anime with vocaloids.

you can't really make an official miku anime it goes against the vocaloid culture and the art surrounding it.

Dude, Godzilla doesn't even have an anime, no one cares about your slutty waifu.

None of the vocaloids have a personality, and that's kind of the point in how they got popular to begin with.
If you made an anime and gave them a set personality, the vocaloid fandom wouldn't have nearly been as imaginative as it is, now

This.

I can see a 'live concert concept' anime but not a slice of life one to be honest.

Kira Kira, by contrast, has a deeper story that could be fleshed out over a number of episodes than the OVAs we have been treated to so far.

making something inoffensive like a SOL short that references fanshit would probably be best. Or animating music videos to the popular songs.

at this point the fans have decided baseline personalities at the very least.

"" ">...Crypton vocaloids" No love for the Internet co. Vocaloids like best girl?

the touhous get anime pretty often and it's basically the same situation.

Same shit with 2hu, and I'm inclined to believe Kancolle. ZUN realizes and encourages it.

Crypton won't allow it. Miku is a "real world performer", not a character. So they don't want her appearing in an anime as Miku. Maybe if they could figure out a way for Miku to be a Seiyuu.

She had a cameo in a VN at least.

What about the Lucky Star OVA?

Forgot about that one does that really even count?

Miss Monochrome is probably the closest thing

Also in 7th Dragon 2020.

>No miku anime
Mesu Kyoushi 4 Kegasareta Kyoudan exists user

does this one count as a Cameo?

sonico is cowtits shit, miku is a goddess

Same reason there's no anime of Monster Hunter, despite its popularity.

Because there just isn't.

Who are your favorite producers? Mine are Pinocchio-P, Deco*27, Wanopo(Jesus-P and Minus-P), Giga-P, Yunosuke, Yusukekira, and Mitchie M.

Isn't MonHun getting one for kids because of Stories? I could be wrong.

They got Saki Fujita to reprise her voice for Miku in Zetsubou-sensei. Though getting a producer like Mitchie-M to mix her voice enough to sound human might allow Miku to do a bit of seiyuu work.

youtube.com/watch?v=PzXFLyGkAko

???

why do people always need an anime of something? why ruin it?

I'm from the future.

Miku anime will happen two seasons after the Yotsubato adaptation.

Kancolle has an anime. And the ships certainly have defined personalities.

I always thought a 1 cour anime with each episode based on a different song would have worked well enough.

>unironically caring about vocashit in 2016
kys fampai

>Crypton

didn't that place blow up?

No they don't.
For example many people imagine Miku as being energetic extrovert idol or AI, some imagine her being somehow lewd tom boy like Wokada and others imagine Miku being shy and feminine.

These two, and that one frame in despair teacher, that's all I remember of her appearances in anime
She's really old now

Wasn't Mikaku City actors about Miku?

Hasn't she had multiple manga?