Attack US

>attack US
>pussy out completely
Which one will it be, lads? He's forced to act due to the sanctions, there's no way he can just keep going as usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lco9Ki-5qfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont understand this one bit. North Korea can never win a war against US , they cant even last a week. Their nukes might get intercepted as well.

It could go either way at this point since China is cutting out all Nork Firms inland and overseas

I put my money on them attacking since Kim there is naive and a greenhorn in this whole world scene unlike his father

So?
Their leader is an incompitent monster than has never been told no.

Realistically: just missile launches and the odd nuke test underground. Eventually they'll succumb to international pressure and become more friendly

Chad Kim: launches a live ICBM over Japan and detonates it over the Pacific

God Kim: nukes San Francisco, Hollywood, and Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=lco9Ki-5qfQ

Yeah but there must be a some sort of endgame. Is Norks really dumb enough to fight a nation that are technologically a century ahead of them?

With people like Kim there is no Endgame

Something you must learn in the world of Politics is that a lot of people tend to be extremelly short sighted. Like badly short sighted.

he's gonna go after china.

just watch

Well , malnutrition must have eaten their brains away. Blast them to oblivion.

>It could go either way at this point since China is cutting out all Nork Firms inland and overseas

Well that's one of the countries only source of income besides labor camps. When you cut one of the main sources of income of a country, you kinda back them into a corner and give them no choice but to go to war.

their leader is a overweight fool. See he has no experiance whatsoever and to his own people he is seen as a god.

Kim has a massive ego and believes he can get Trump to cave. The same as what China has been trying to do with Trump.
This is because all the other presidents eventually caved. But not Trump. This is most likely the reason why china is cutting Nork income since Trump means business

Something a lot of idiots say around here is that the war will be a Vietnam 2. Dont believe them

>just missile launches and the odd nuke test underground
Yeah, but this will only make things worse and I don't think he can keep up with it for long. Like, what would it do to NK having their import/export crippled for a year or so? It's not like they were doing good to begin with.

Six gorillion nuclear bombs

Makes sense , China wouldnt want to lose their increasingly powerful global influence.

To answer your previous question, google North Korean brinksmanship. Then youll understand their policy

Not only this but China is realizing that the Norks are becoming an increasingly bad investment. Putting more money into them will result in a war with the US. A war theyd probably lose or have a completely empty victory.
Since Trump is showing not to back down and his goverment and people support him China doesnt really have anyother choice.

But if the country is being destroyed within they will least get revange and do as much damage to countries against them as possible and if they can get allies there could be even more damage

If this situation has gotten bad enough for China to start cutting off Nork income it must be serious.

A big political thing with the Norks and China is the fact NK is a buffer zone for China, Russia for South Korea. An American Ally

They dont want a US ally right on their border, even if its a small border, they completely despise the concept. And the fact they are now actively hurting that buffer state?

>Something a lot of idiots say around here is that the war will be a Vietnam 2. Dont believe them

Wont it be worse considering they have ICBM as well as tons of artillery ? I mean Seoul will get shelled no matter what, unless the USAF takes them all out within a very short amount of time.

Chili dog!

No, NK is a mountianous country with little trees

Also the common folk arent as brainwashed as the state says they are. Once the military is shown to be the incompitent, inexperianced and badly outgunned paper dragon it is. the locals of NK wont support Kim.

Plus with Vietnam they had the support of Russia and China. From how this is turning out they might not get support from either

neocons love to project attention outside the nation to avoid the logical conclusion that the war is AT HOME- TO REMOVE FOREIGNERS.

The Vietnam war sucked up all the energy and attention of conservative America while globalists and liberals stabbed them in the back and passed 1965 immigration and civil rights.

americans know the Neocons are already the enemy. theyd fight not for the republican party but for the America trump is trying to build

>assuming the US hasnt alreay scoped out every bit of 1960s artillery that the norks have

i think everyone kinda let themselves believe the meme that americans are retarded and all but forget how powerful and advanced their military infrastructure is. most likely their tech is way more advanced than they let on, and in my opinion, as soon as norks do any hostile action the us would obliterate every known offensive position. think about it, the peninsula isnt that wide, theres only a few places you can strategically place weapons that are effective, im sure they have intel on every single one. The only reason they wouldn't blow it all up would be because they dont want to, maybe to hide their power level or because of whatever shady reasons.

Some people are so invested in Trump that they are showing signs of permitting the idea of some foreign war just cause Trump might do it.
Alex Jones for example.

>Also the common folk arent as brainwashed as the state says they are. Once the military is shown to be the incompitent, inexperianced and badly outgunned paper dragon it is. the locals of NK wont support Kim.
I keep hearing this, but aren't they also very nationalistic? How would removing the head of they dragon kill the beast if it grows back?

True, not to mention the US military has been battle-hardened and have way more experience than the norks. And obviously the US has better tech and has optics for their guns lol. I don't really want this war to happen. It may be necessary though.

Pussy out. Why do you think cowardice is called being "yellow"?

Yeah lol, Kim is a millennial.

Peep this shit. What's next?

Wait didn't Bill Clinton in the 90's fix it so that peace and prosperity can be had for generations of North Koreans?

>necessary
>being this brain washed

The only war that is necessary is the war at home.

What does beta Kim do?

Obviously he's going to pussy out and then engage in a bunch of petty, passive aggressive bullshit for the rest of his rule. It's a Nork tradition after all.

t. North Korean

The Vietnamese actually wanted to fight for independence, a lot, and they had a well developed guerilla that was set up and ready to go after fighting the french and japanese for decades.

Imagine if NK actually nuked a major american city, like San Francisco or LA. It would be 9/11 times a million.

Honestly... it would be damn exciting.

>State run media says

Same

San Francisco? Oh no......hopefully Toronto wouldn't be next that would be just tragic.

He'll pussy out but I hope they can somehow push him to atack first so pyongyang will be turned into ash. Although it would be nice to see NK before it opens to the world since it's liek a time capsule

It's completely possible though. There are 25 million people there I'd expect even more than a fifth of the brainwashed little chunks to sign up

So he suddenly becomes alpha if he lost the weight?

Dude, if only that little piggy ate a bit less

So? I doubt NK have guns, ammo and food for even a million soldiers.

Yes, let's hold all our thumbs that they do not nuke Stockholm as well. How would Sweden ever recover.

he'll most likely pussy out. he doesn't care about anything other than the tendies on his plate. as long as his position of power and his tendies aren't threatened, he won't do shit.

You don't know that or how long they may have been preparing for this era.

Both.

This. Most likely outcome. But it will be too late to pussy out unless maybe he comes to the White House in shackles to kiss Trump feet

Lil Kim is an absolute madman who doesn't give a fuck, otherwise he wouldn't have taken it to this point. His nature is to be a madman.

if you want the time capsule experience just go to cuba. at least people have food there.

>every citizen is in the military
>rook at dis rhite man! Miritary enrorement neva higha

what even is this substance? Was it supposed to be some kind of food paste?

>they already had 1.2 mil people
>in the summer another 3.5 mil joined
>now another 5 mil

How big do you think their army really is?

>Kim
>Interested in attacking anyone
>>>/reddit/

It's supposed to be cheese
Shit tier cheese

Fuck it's probably exactly like the game "Homefront" predicted

Their army is as big as their nation. People are brainwashed or forced to fight for their country.

They do not have the means to deploy and utilize these people. They don't have enough vehicles, weapons, or ammunition to support them, nor food to feed them. The very worst thing they can do is try to mobilize over a million soldiers. They will starve and run dry before a weeks time.

Isn't it a massive achievement that their country is based on such shitty mountain land that has terrible agricultural capability yet they can sustain one of the largest manned armies in the world despite the lack of trade and natural resources.

Kim's mighty army: a bunch of brainwashed starving people.

That's disgusting!
What did they do, collect the dick-cheese of every guy in NK and just melt it together?

Really makes you think what they're actually capable of and how much we are being lied to...

>People are brainwashed or forced to fight for their country.

In the natural, uncucked state of things, everyone, everywhere fights for their country. Do you need to be "brainwashed" to protect your family from a home intruder?

Even if he pussies out, he will still be overthrown. He's a pain in the ass, and his country does not produce anything.

Especially if Trump was the guy on your TV set threatening to totally destroy your homeland

NK would last three weeks (food & ammo), best case scenario for them. It's really whatever though pic related is the essence of the current situation.

It might be user
Jesus Christ

On thing is patriotism, and another thing is worshipping your leader like a God.

Kim can't back down anymore because of all the sabre rattling (threatening) he did and the fact that he got challenged by Trump. If he does nothing the whole system with the glorious leader at the helm will unravel.

This would be true if the US marched men up the DMZ chanting death to norks as dems have expected Trump to do.

It's another thing entirely if dear leader thinks that the US will just go away if they shell Seoul and there people will gladly march to the US mainland because of how powerful and invincible the Korean people are.

Really makes you think how retarded someone can be...

This is exactly what I think.

>he's forced to act due to sanctions
no he isn't
the commoners will lose weight, some might even starve; he will make them out as heroes or martyrs
sanctions accomplish nothing, and the littlest bit they achieve only hurts those that are already vulnerable
the north korean internal engine has come a long way in the last decade; people aren't starving to death in the winter anymore

Los Angeles and J.. New York would be even more tragic.

The problem is that just don't know anything about the North Korean army for sure. We have many reports from reporters who have been inside but how much of it is propaganda, People have been anticipating this conflict for years. Would they tell us if they were fighting fit? Or if their weapons have been upgraded since the 80s? Would they tell us if they already had serious biological weapons? Maybe Kim is just a fat baby with small penis and starving army... maybe.

>country is starving and malnourished
>the dictator is a tubby faggot
And the Norks don't bat an eye!

Your name angers me

>Korea has threatened the total annihilation of some nation or another bi-annually since the fucking Korean war
>Every other nation just treats him like a retarded child and ignores him
>Trump calls him into the parking lot
>

I doubt he will do anything. If he does it will be the end of him and maybe his regime. I would see him gutted by one of his officers to protect NK before a war though.

since only one aussie in this thread actually knows what he's talking about, let me break it down for you

the us is not going to attack; if they make a move, 10 million people in seoul will be annihilated and the potential of targetting nuclear reactors in japan exist as well

north korea is not going to attack; to do so would be utterly suicidal no matter how successful they are

neither side can back down their aggressive rhetoric; they need to appease their stupid supporters (you) by trying too look "tough" on north korea

sanctions accomplish nothing; kim will never stop developing his nuclear program because it is what forces the international community to respect him

why does he act this way? because he wants to stay in power, keep his people in check, keep his elite in check, and keep the international community from trampling him. he doesn't want to be qaddaffi. and his plan is probably going to work

as a final note, it isn't pussying out if your intention was never to attack

Double doubles confirm. NK are smegma connoisseurs.

How are people reacting on your side? What do you guys really want?

>MUH BRAINWASHED

I don't disagree that people in North Korea are brainwashed, but don't pretend people in the west aren't brainwashed more if not worse. People in the west are brainwashed to hate their own race and cheer for open borders. At least north koreans care about their culture.

>people are actually of afraid of this pussy
Give me a break.

gotta keep the masses attention outside the nation so we can keep fucking them in the ass at home!

At least we aren’t eating fucking grass.

hows life in the south these days,park-san?

they end up trying to invade and dead bodies parachute down to deliver us with free war memorabilia.
Niceeee
better than amazon prime.

>At least we aren’t eating fucking grass.

At least the north koreans don't have to sit through interracial breeding propaganda like we in the west do.

Ok, I agree with almost everything that you said... but where is he gonna find the money for the nuclear plan after all this sanctions? They're basically a third world country.

comfy, mr. horse
i have to go get some food right now though so i'm afraid i can't talk more

Naw, they can't even feed a military that size.

hey everybody, this guy has it figured out. Reddit taught him all he needs to know.

He knows more than all our generals and the president.
Wow. Im impressed
cant wait for the squads.