How has your attraction to boys changed throughout your anime watching career?

How has your attraction to boys changed throughout your anime watching career?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/836483/8ef404247e/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The more traps you see, the further you sink into the abyss. You know you love cocks.

The effectiveness of cocks is amazing. I started with futa, went to traps and now all I need to get hard is some shota dick.

Anime made me gay.

Above red to probably purple, except manly men just don't do it for me, nor a great deal of shota.

Somewhere around Orange and Green. I'd suck a futa cock and swallow but not a trap.

I'm starting to delve in but I want to be even more gay. What animes feature cute traps or boys and romance that will bring out my true inner homosexuality?

to those interested in actually being the trap and fap while self-inserting as the trap, please never get into anal masturbation unless you want to be forever corrupted mentally and physically. I can't masturbate without habitually self-inserting as the girl and even if I don't, my ass literally aches for cock. as long as you don't get into anal stuff, you can still be saved if you decide this shit isn't for you.

I used to require vaginas, now I'll settle for wet holes

i got into anal play back in high school. Mom found out and made me throw everything away. I couldn't sucessfully orgasm for over a month.

Can confirm there's no going back. You just can't beat the dick.

its okay to like boys as long as they are 2D

The thought of this makes me so unimaginably hard.

im serious man, I want to be fucking normal again so bad but even if I fap to the straightest shit possible my nipples get hard and my ass starts aching whether or not I'm consciously inserting as the girl. I mean, it's alright if you self-insert as the guy because a hole is a hole right? but things go wrong when you insert as the trap and it's your hole. do it too long and your psychology seriously changes. regular kiss scenes? you imagine yourself kissing the guy now, instead of the girl like you used to. but the worse is the aching of your asspussy. so I recommend that if you want a way out of this shit, is to at least avoid anal play. of course this is all disregarded if you actually want to be a cockslut.

user, I have the strong urge to put it in you and take you in the missionary position.

Gross ass nerds butt fucking other gross nerds what else is new

jokes on you fag I got rid of all my toys and don't do any anal play anymore even if I still got the aches. I only play with my nipples while fantasizing about giving blowjobs now but other than that I fap pretty normally half self-inserting as the guy doing the thrusting, half being the girl being thrusted into. I'm well on my way to becoming my normal self again

>there is no anime where the MC is a elegant trap in a kiono

Sitting comfortably in Orange.

>Haven't even started red
Feel good being normal and mentally stable

i am completely gay now

It hasn't. I've always been attracted to men who were turned into women, and that has not wavered. Hell, shit like Ranma got me into animu for that exact reason.

It didn't because I'm not a degenerate.

>I'm not a degenerate.
Of course you are. You must be, or you wouldn't be here.

Not at all. I was never attracted to boys and never will be

I've always had a muscle fetish, on men or women, so that's still the same. Except I get an added bonus from all these beefy shirtless anime dudes.

underrated post

being a girlfriendless virgin for so long has further developed my taste in men

shounen maid

>started off disgusted by futa and not even giving traps a second look
>now its all I jack off too

Only saving grace is that I still identify with the dude fucking traps and not the traps themselves, there would probably be hope for me if I cared to seek salvation.

>that one doujin that started you down the path of corruption
>exhentai.org/g/836483/8ef404247e/

Thanks fatal pulse, now if only there was more shit on this ones level.

But I've always loved dicks.

I like futa now, but only futa on girl. So basically I'm straighter than I was before

I fap to traps regularly now. I blame Sup Forums.

What an ugly haircut.

Thanks user now I have a raging erection, hope youre ready to take responsibility.

Used to only like young males, like 14-17. Now I like all ages. Old, middle-aged, young, kids.
Thanks anime.

>Not into dudes
>Go to Sup Forums
>Get into traps
>Get out of traps when stop going to Sup Forums for a few years
>Go back
>Get into traps
>See androgynous reverse traps
>Same kind of turn on
>Can't fap to traps anymore
>Only find trap pillow talk fun when done between would be Sup Forumsac/k/s and attention whores
Basically brought my sexuality into question, let me experiment while remaining pure, and reinforced my beliefs.

It's gone through the roof

I prefer boys over girls now.

Bishoujo i find utterly bland and uninteresting
Masculinity is far more appealing

>Only fapped to traps for the past week.

Oh no

Fucking Sup Forums you turned me into a monster, you corrupted me.

We only unlocked the cage that contained your hidden demons.

Just reading this make me having a boner. Am I in any significant risk?

Why is green less gay than yellow, or am I reading it wrong?

Anyhow, I'm in the orange region whereas 3 years ago I was above read. I don't know if anime helped that though, probably just my faggot friends.

Yellow could be meant as appreciating men in a purely aesthetic sense.

Haven't seen this in a few years, always nice to see it floating around.

Depends. Did you get hard from the idea of training a sissy slut for your own personal use, or the idea of being trained as a sissy slut for somebody else's personal use?

I want to keep a trap as my live-in maid and personal cocksheath.

th-the latter...

>You will never be rich enough to buy and care for an Sup Forumsnon to use as an onahole.

Keep posting, Sup Forumsnon. Every time you do, it gets that little bit easier for them to find you.

I cannot watch animes with girls anymore.

No, I'm not a fag.