How can she look so powerful yet, at the same time, feel and act so powerless?

How can she look so powerful yet, at the same time, feel and act so powerless?

But she doesn't most of the time.

>look so powerful
She's like 4 feet tall, in a short skirt with spats and a school uniform.

Are you some sort of super manlet?

>he started an entirely new thread
End yourself

How so? Watching Raildex, I always feel like she's just "Wasted potential: The Character".

>She's like 4 feet tall, in a short skirt with spats and a school uniform.

Her electromaster power, dum dum.

>Her electromaster power, dum dum.
The worst power in fiction

Because espers suck. Even the scientists of the science side are much bigger threats in combat.

I just noticed now that there's a Mikoto thread.

>Power to control electricity and every machine that uses it
>Literally a Railgun, the most powerful gun ever created, on her arms.
>Worst power in fiction

The worst power in Raildex is teleporting

You're wrong.

Bait? Kuroko, or any powerful teleporter, can teleport objects inside of people, how is that a bad power?

Biribiri is creative with her power and strong enough to nuke the city if goes went all out. But she always holds back because she doesn't kill.

>strong enough to nuke the city

Explain.

At the end of the day she's a little girl with superpowers

Mikoto can create a thunderstorm, dude.

I don't see how can she nuke a city with that. Making a Lightning takes a lot of her power, no? She only has 1 billion volts.

She fried entire blocks without going serious. Look at what she remember to the bridge in Sister arc.

Read the novels. Level 5s are generally comparable to a nuke in terms of military power.

I know that, user. Frying an entire block is different from frying an entire city.

>She can Nuke a city =/= She has the power comprable to a Nuke.

Seriously, read the LN. Mikoto can create hundreds of meter high wall of iron sand to take out an entire military base. If she can apply that to a city than she can destroy one. Frying a city via electricity isn't a stretch if she tried.

She nuked a city just by existing.

A entire city seems like a stretch to me. Misaki is a level 5, yet she doesn't have a power like that.
>inb4 she can order someone to nuke the city

Well no shit. She's an Electromaster. When people say nuke a city it means she can bust it, not that she can literally cause a nuclear/atomic explosion. Misaka's ability have near limitless applications so there are many ways she could destroy a city.

Are you retarded? Why the fuck would a power like Mental Interference nuke a city?

>When people say nuke a city it means she can bust it, not that she can literally cause a nuclear/atomic explosion

Oh, sorry. I guess I took it too literally.

>Mental Interference nuke a city
>Brainwash the President and the Secretary of defense
>Orders them to nuke a city

Because she's still just a middle school girl.

Her power is literally the most boring in the series besides random pyro edgelords.

Accelerator's is interesting for obvious reasons.

Dark Matter was never done like it was in Kakine's case, although it is reminiscent of other things.

Mugino has a laser power but it is based on molecular instability.

Gunha's is gonna be complex as hell based on what Ollerus said.

Even fucking Misaki - who has the most cookie cutter telepathy power ever - has an interesting portion, in that it only works via fluid gradients.

But Misaka? "Oh, I generate electricity." Well fucking good for you plain shit.

>Mugino's laser
>Misaki's mind control
>interesting

Because the autor is retarded and not know the true quality of electric users.

Secondary opinions not wanted

She's literally Magneto with the + of controlling electricity.

(You)

She has a vagina.

She can do more than generating electricity though. And she can emulate Mugino and Misaki's power if she wants it.

Misaki is a Level 5 and she too has military power that's comparable. She can mind rape hundreds of people so she could take out a city and whole military establishment. Getting people to nuke things for her is still the same thing in war potential power.

>She can mind rape hundreds of people
Seems like you haven't read the novel.

No she's not

Pic related

No she can't

>No she's not
Magneto is like 70 years old.

Misaka is 14-15.

Misaka is bursting with potential.

By not being saint tier user

Elaborate idiot or are are you implying she can't control that many people?

>Potential
>Female secondary character
>In a Kamachi novel
LOL

She can only fully control a dozen or so people. The rest she can only give a few, simple orders.

Electrokinesis is insanely versatile.

>strong enough to nuke the city if goes went all out
FC mikoto couldn't nuke the entire city until near its last transformation. Mikoto can't has never been suggested to be capable of that shit. Only Accel has that kind of power, maybe Gunha if he tries, Kakine should by he got hit with the ninja effect.

She has a limit, moron. She can't control more than 10 people.

Her power is already set in stone. While the way she uses them is constrained by the author's will, we can still discuss some kind of potential.

She can still control that many people. Manipulating to a greater efficiency is another matter.

Mugino is could when she does green latern shit like the laser shield, laser arm, jet boosters. Too bad she only does that when she is crazy.

Except she did during her first debut. Go back to the library scene.

Oh? Tell me about the last electromaster who actually uses it to its full extent. And I don't mean "muh irondust" horseshit. I mean magnetic flux generation, field creation, exploiting the ability to charge objects, etc, etc.

Even Kamachi's best attempt at it is "muh electron instability interaction"

She goes into how her power works in NT11, pretty sure that other user is correct. One of you go grab some quotes.

>Misakifags this stupid

Biribiri is Misaki's sex slave

>10 people
>hurr durr that many people

It implies she only can control lowered-tier espers and it's totally useless

If Misaka can control electricity... Wouldn't that also apply to all electromagnetism and thus energy and matter?

All the other top characters' powers can likewise be manipulated to control basically everything via supervenience...

Are you retarded? You're making it sound like there's such a thing as resistance stats to mental out. That's not how it works, nigga. People like Touma and Misaka have a natural barrier that prevents Misaki from using her power on them, but if she were to use a direct approach then it could be possible. The point, most people don't have IB or are have an electrical field like Electromasters to disrupt Misaki's power from reaching them.

It was explained that they are limited by the "calculations" they can do. All but Gunha.

So the "training" Misaka did to go from level 1 to level 5 was all based in "math"?

Nobody knows how the training works in AC but we do know that they know how strong everyone can be from the beginning. They always knew Mikoto would be a level 5 she had little to do with that fact.

No it's how esper powers work

They're all big nerds

That user isn't wrong. The limit is the author's imagination and understanding of faux physics in a way that's relatively realistic to the setting of his work. Kamachi isn't the brightest bub and his isn't as creative as she should be with Mikoto and Accelerator's powers. But we, as fans, understanding their ability and what it can do, so we understand the versatility and range of applications ti can be used for.

To name a couple, the most versatile thing Mikoto has done is to using water molecules over sea water in a 10 km area via a chain reaction to obtain pseudo burst flight. And probably her strongest TK-like display is using magnetism on several tall buildings at once to keep them together and stopping them from being literally tossed around after they were hurled at her.

as he could be*

>The limit is the author's imagination
Or her actual limitation in the story since isn't suppose to be ultra powerful. Even Accel has limits.

Of course they as espers have limits. But we're talking about versatility and not magnitude of their extremeness.

That's what powerlevels are for.

Looks aren't everything, user. Quote that.

BUT IF SHE CAN CONTROL THINGS ON A MOLECULAR LEVEL, WHY CAN'T SHE MAKE A GODDAMN MAGNETIC FIELD. IT'S LITERALLY HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL MATH. SHE SHOULD HAVE SUPER INTERNAL MATH SKILLS.

GOD DAMNIT KAMACHI.

>MAGNETIC FIELD
Mikoto can do that. That's basic shit to her.

No its not

It can beat Accelerator

It's a scalar

Kamachi isn't smart enough to write that. Accelerator can filter all sorts of shit not from this universe and fuck laws of physics because he's also magic and not purely science.

He can reflect magic, lets not pretend Accel makes all the sense.

Kuroko can beat Accelerator, as far as I know.

Doesn't mean much.

She can't, he can reflect teleportation.

No, Accelerator canonically can vector teleportation away.

Wrong. It's has been stated and addressed that Accelerator can reflect teleporters like her. Yes, trying to teleport hings into him will just miss and get distorted by space that they get warped near him or somewhere else.

things*

Yeah, I worded it badly.

I meant to say: "Kuroko could beat Accelerator as far as I know, but yet she can't."

>he can reflect teleportation away

>Accelerator's spin-off
There's the problem.

That's him getting teleported by something with powers similar to Awaki, Kuroko has to touch him to teleport him. He can vector away things being teleported into him.

It's canon though.

Nice and canon :^D

According to the Railgun manga Touma can stop Mikoto's railgun coin with IB.

He can't in the LN?

Yeah, he actually can't. Touma doesn't try because he believes he can't.

He isn't all that good at it, as he describes it reflecting things from the 11th dimesion is just like a tingly feeling that happens.

He did it off screen in volume 1 or 3.

He stops the iron sand just fine that loses all momentum even though the sand is a real thing, maybe it is the heat.

Doesn't he stop magical explosions? Hell, he even stops anything Styil throws at him.

The thing with magic that everything from it is magic, but in the case of iron sand or railguns it is a real object being moved with esper powers so he would negate everything except for the object.

Maybe since the the object she uses as a railgun isn't an ability.

if it's magic then it can be negated. So long as the source is magic and not an byproduct of magic that forms naturally.

Are you trying to imply Misaka is remotely strong?
She's small fish in an ocean that thinks it's a shark.

braindead

>She's small fish in an ocean that thinks it's a shark.
This, It isn't even just the magic thing she believes that outside of Accel and Kakine nobody should be capable of beating her 1 vs 1. Just look how she goes to fight Othinus and HP despite all the warnings.

I don't even understand what she was thinking fighting HP. If she encountered him alone I could see it, but Touma was there and he warned her. She has seen Touma fight and defeat Accel, she has fought him enough times that he should have some level of understanding of her abilities, this is the guy that let her fight a saint and she narrowly avoided death 3 times in that fight. if he thinks the two of them against somebody is a no win situation she should take his word for it, but instead she is all "I got this".

All you negroes better stop shitting on my waifu. She is the best think that happened since slice bread.