You guys order your Eva dumbbells?

You guys order your Eva dumbbells?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qux9-HOm6eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they plastic?

I would prefer an EVA dildo so I can recreate the experience of watching 3.33 for the first time on the fly.

how much?

I'd rather have some dorito chips.

Why would you want a dildo that can't satisfy anybody?

how much do those weigh lol like 15 pounds

Get some canned bread with it.

Looks like those cheap plastic ones filled with concrete or something.

>bread only

>you will never drink Asuka's love juice

>Jiggle like you want to win

All I'm doing if we're going to limit it to one series.

The real dumbells are the cucks who keep supporting endless EVA retreads which line Anno's wallet for his shameless exploitation of it's corpse.

Why is the marketing of EVA so crazy? I swear there's merchandise of eva for fucking everything.

keep in mind these idiots are the reason we had the japan animator expo

This was a great moment-the Gendo razor ad. Look at how happy that fucker is...and all it took was a cheap shave.

>Schick
>Not Gilette Master Race.

Eva is dumb enough, I don't need bells to be reminded of that

>That color
Thanks doc

The only reason this garbage series is still relevant is cause of the stupid girl characters.

NOBODY REALLY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE PLOT, its nothing but random 2DEEP4U nonsense happening while the characters react to it. People only like the waifus and yet they will still argue about how Evangelion is a masterpiece of the highest degree and will constantly come up with new theories over something so insignificant that the masterfaglord Anno came up with during his drug induced highs.

Would Eva still be as popular as it is today if all the characters were grotesque looking old men?

I look forward to the same happening with Madoka swag in 10 years.

wait, what? Is that oil?

Are you telling me that in the future I can lubricate my flying car with Madoka's tears?

The original series was amusing enough, even if we must grant the fact that it was basically a ripoff of Ideon with a bunch of meaningless religious crap thrown in to look "deep". It was never the peak of 90's anime-for example, shows like Escaflowne had better animation or peers like Lain were genuinely thoughtful.

End of Evangelion had some good Production I.G. created animation and action sequences, albeit with the usual Anno bullshit philosophizing. I consider EOE to be the true end of EVA, just as ROTJ was the last Star Wars movie ever, and all of the redux crap with Moe "glasses girls" and shit is the most shameless cash in ever, i.e. Mack Daddy Anno making burned out whore EVA turn a few last tricks for her pimp.

>cheap plastic ones filled with concrete or something

/fit/ might correct me, but as long as they are heavy they work right? How can you fuck up making something like dumbbells?

that phone gave me an idea

thanks user

Yea. The thing is you could probably mold and paint something similar yourself for ~15 USD.

Madoka isn't getting a sword exhibit.

Anno wants another bazillion dollars

If they're so intent on this bullshit, WHERE IS REBUILD 4?!?!

>The only reason this garbage series is still relevant is cause of the stupid girl characters
no, not really. the first time I watched it I was much more interested in Shinji and Gendos relationship. Of course I liked rei and asuka too but for me it was really Shinjis dynamic with the different adults that made the series for me.

>or peers like Lain were genuinely thoughtful
When will the Lain is deep meme end?

not to mention the fact that those are probably like 25 lb dumbells that you grossly overpayed for only to outgrow them in a week

what the fuck is econa oil?

Holy shit, someone is making money. Call the police.

It will be made in China with real suffering at no extra charge.
Interesting side note: we've had flying cars for at least a decade now, they just cost half a million bucks, fly for maybe 30 minutes max, and have shitloads of restrictions on where you can fly because they're considered experimental aircraft.
For many reasons they'll never be more than a novelty for the very rich, same with rocket packs.

Is Anno the George Lucas of anime?

Yeah, like any of these basement dweebs on Sup Forums has ever worked out in their pathetic life.

I didn't say it was a bad thing. I don't believe Evangelion is some sacred holy tome that can't be touched or profited from, just telling it like it is. Anno can make pills that'll turn your shit purple and green for all I care

Gotta stay trendy for those fuccbois

>adjustable weight to 5, 7, or 10kg
Personally, I'd use them for a doorstopper.

To be fair, I guess they are fit enough for their low-test bodytypes. Nips in general don't really like muscle, but they tend to stay healthy to live longer.

>Eva dumbbells

Have they gone too far, Sup Forums?

You's be surprised how many weebs are on /fit/, user.

Just because someone lifts weight doesn't change the fact that they're still autistic spergs on the inside.

Treadmills are next on the list.
And a lot of it can be done while working on the backlog.

The parallels are there: groundbreaking work ages ago, resting on laurels and turning out crap sequels, and ESPECIALLY the need to tweak and fuck with old work. The infinite stream of EVA retreads is like Lucas' wet dream-keep revisiting, reanimating, and tweaking forever without adding anything of value.

The merchandising is also after the same Lucasian ideal of licensing your IP branding to everything.

Homegym masterrace

everytime you bring that dumbbell up you're reminded not to be a bitch like shin kun

/fit/ is almost entirely nerds and weebs because they all originally came to Sup Forums for either anime or video games. It's honestly I pretty great thing that /fit/ exists cause most of the guys there will tell you that without all the free info provided and easy access to other people (losers) just like them they might not of stuck it out. I know it helped me go from a skinnyfat to lean

>can I get a fifth of uh... k-on
>what?
>the bottle with the cartoon character on it...

That is legit and you are a reasonable being with some ability to concentrate. Shinji arrives hating, guilty for hating, and hoping to be convinced to reconcile with the father he's thought of for years as having killed his mother while secretly to himself knowing the truth, that was good shit.

solar panels used to be a novelty for the extremely rich as well, and that's just one example.

Pretty much everything we use today was once a "novelty for the extremely rich"

Cheers user. I'll drink with you

But this isn't /fit/.
Sup Forums is full off either fat or skeleton virgins.

Solar panels are still a novelty tho

It has problems that can't be overcome in the foreseeable future, not least of which is that people in general are bad enough piloting a vehicle in 2 dimensions.
Solar panels were mainly just delayed by lack of better materials and maybe manufacturing process.
Even now they're prohibitively expensive for the average person wanting to do anything more than charge a phone anywhere.

I wouldn't say entirely. Most people are actual enthusiasts from the fitness community, and usually shitposters from misc. Current generation is mainly from /r9k/, and let's face it, nobody likes those fags. They're the easiest to bully with their insecurities.
But the weebs are always there and mixed in, and sometimes impressively knowledgeable. Not just trappy-chan.
DBZ is the main series fitfags are into, as you could have guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=qux9-HOm6eg

>Evanjellyon

There's an onahole, but you can prolly ram it up your ass anyway.

>Ecstacy LEVEL 400% MAX

Every single time.

>even if we must grant the fact that it was basically a ripoff of Ideon
I wouldn't really call it that. Definitely got a lot of inspiration from Ideon, but Ideon other than being a mecha series and throwing in some live action footage in the movie there aren't that many similarities that can't be applied to nearly all mecha shows as well.

But yeah beyond EoE it's mostly just been a cash in, can't really blame em for that.

Solar panels still suck, the only reason they are accessible to the average citizen is because of government subsidies and tax breaks. If you calculate the ROI without them, alot of the time it is upside down. It will be worse in 20 years when people realize PV panels have a limited usable lifespan and they are down to 30% of original productivity.

it's like pottery, they rhyme.

I've been seeing this picture for years and it just hit me, why does this thing need to strap the kid's head in? Unless they had some ribs removed I don't think that'd be something that needs to be secured to prevent some hardcore salami slapping

This raises so many questions.

>open the can
>there's bread
>also air

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>Self-raping child

>In the woods, an ancient tree once stood
>it watched over the land for over a hundred years
>generations of kids played around it and climbed it
>lovestruck teens carved their initials in it, thinking they would be together forever
>it saw how the world changed over that time, as a silent sentinel
>one day some rednecks showed up and cut it down
>carted off to a paper mill
>turned into toilet paper
>some fat weeb got lewd faces on it
>wipes the greasy ramen shits off his ass with it

because it's just a photoshop of this picture/ad. I think this original is much funnier but it seems like the "anti-fapping cross" edit is more popular.

Those teens can go fug themselves too. Never knew what was so special about carving initials into a tree.

I'd buy the Ramiel one, it's powerlevel as fuck.

Oh wow, in all these fucking years I had only ever seen the Anti-Masturbation edit.

God damn it user.

eco oil

This onahole is 2deep4me

So like, am I supposed to be having sex with the metaphysical existence of Rei? Is that the point of this?

Is this a tampon/pad add?

I'd buy the Unit 01 shoes. They look like they could be really nice when worn during my flag handegg games.

Scented, even.

Fuck I want a phone ui like that.

They look a bit awkward. The unit 00 ones are more powerlevel

I wear colorful clothes and try to stay "a la mode". I even wear those faggy round eyed John Lennon shades

Thats a fleshlight m8

Only the Unit 00 and the white/yellow one are good; the rest is too flashy.

>Just got my 01-EVA shoes
>Really comfy and I'm looking fly as hell
>Everyone I walk past tells me "Thanks doc!"

>not wanting to be flashy
It's like you don't even into fashion

If you want attention try drooling in public

There's negative and positive attention.

Exactly.

But user, wearing nice things when going to college gets you noticed. And gets you places of the right people notice you.

These statements are equally true for drooling.

Nuh-uh

Drooling will get you noticed, and if the right people notice you, you might be taken somewhere for your own safety.
Same if you wear shoes that look like you'd otherwise be drooling.