What was your favourite show this season?

What was your favourite show this season?

You posted it.

10's fucking sucks when are we going back to the golden age of anime?

>tfw no merchandise

>I'll buy an Earth-chan fig when it's out
>And Raito
>And Jiro
>And Kikko
>And demon queen Kikko
>And Equs
>And GATTAI
>And the BD box set
I'm buying it all when it's finally out.

Luluco

It was the only thing I looked forward to each week this season.

Luluco was amazing, it made Fridays exciting, now I guess I'll just have to do something productive instead of watching it and shitposting about it.

TONKATSU DJ AGETARRRRRRRROU

Either that, Tanaka, or ReZero.

ReZero or flying witch. I can't choose between two different feelings.

Tanaka, Bakuon or BnHA

>tfw capped internet
Why the fuck are Daisuki rips so bloated? Had to put this show on hold because I'm already watching 17 shows this season.

ConRevo needs more love, though I guess it can't be helped that it's too nippon for the typical western fan.

Luluco was kind of enjoyable, but the fact that it was my favorite show of the season says more about how shitty the season was than how good Luluco was.

It's a huge pile of homages and love letters (the kind Imaishi pretends he can do) with a non-linear plot that jumps across a couple themes, complex character arcs and the occasional isolated guest director episode. Only a few people were even capable of following it.

The only benefit was that the threads had virtually no shitposting since the would be shitposters couldn't even follow the show enough to come up with believable shitposts.

Or you could watch more anime.

It was also kind of confusing at parts, and the final battle was a bit of a let down. You have Jiro and his opposite number about to face off in one big throw-down, then all the other characters just sort of jump in the way and dogpile him.

Also, I didn't like the aesthetic of the show too much. There were just too many genres at once, and it lead to an insane amount of weird or surreal superhumans. It's like - If you want to do Cyborg 009 or Ishinomori superheroes, do it. Don't do magical girls, cartoon animals, youma, kaijin AND Kamen Riders all in the same show.

>Don't do magical girls, cartoon animals, youma, kaijin AND Kamen Riders all in the same show.
But that's the beauty of it. It's basically fantasy kitchen sink as applied to old jap media. Seeing how wildly different types of being existing in a world like that is part of its charm.

> final battle was a bit of a let down
> I didn't like the aesthetic of the show too much
I do admit though that I didn't quite like the aesthetic too and that the final episode could do with a bit more flair.

S2 felt too melancholy to me. The many kinds of justice could've been summed up in one episode.

Either Kuromukuro, Flying Witch, or Kiznaiver

Kabaneri.

Loved the first cour. Second cour was disappointing, especially the last episode.

>Kiznaiver
You have shit taste on a level that shouldn't exist.

Lead into the last episode was rushed, the last episode itself was fantastic.