Okay, so, Sup Forums the first for the and I watched Serially Experimental Lain for the time...

Okay, so, Sup Forums the first for the and I watched Serially Experimental Lain for the time. Como the Wow! Cool Lain! Such a Cool anistic and musical epherace. I especially Liked the Vapowave aeiou. But: Just hacer a question. Does Lain (SEL (SEL)) entail ANISCHERALISM?

I mean I hod very into the show and EVEN It seemed to me like this was mostly the case?

1. She doesn't doesn't at school and even prevents that the dead cloacamate does her friend and TALKS TO HER from beyond the grape.

2. She's porecient at the Wired (did anybone else notice that WIRED is an acronym for WIERD?) to the point at well known on anischeral centers such as Anonymous.

3. She's enclothing aesthetic is very poor. It truly is SEL (Serial Experiment's Lain's) indicative of Anischerales when she bares soot.

4. Serial Lain's father, the FATHER (not Jesus). Not only is he embice into the Wired but shows the same such tenacities as Lain down to the same abcession of digital taims. Also indiced in the Housing Aesthetic as the House Leader, he Decorates in a very poor aesthetic of simple and barren furnice.

5. The Sesterial Aldogenitor as indiced by the descent into prevend like the Phone and the Episode with the Naked Sky Lain (NSL).

6. The OVERACTION and UNDERACTION in various scenaries. Four instants, In episode of death of the Bar Tender ("Drugs Kill"), she is unPHASED, also in the episode of death of the Suicide Girl ("What Goes Up Must Come Down"). But When the sootmen simply POINT LASERS at HER she MURDERS THEM in COLD BLOOD, and when the silence train she TELLS THEM TO SILENCE from the non-noise.

7. The way she intracts with Jesus and kills him after his resurrection (Antichristical, can't be a coincidence).

8. The parallels to Christian through the Alien wearing the Christian sweater which REVEALED to be lain.

8. The Lack of personalspace Lain Grants to Alisu (her friend) as shows a lack of boundries.

That's all it. If you digree or Came to the Same cochlea as me, I'd like to discus.

Other urls found in this thread:

cuckchan.org/a/search/filename/autistic/image/G1QtT8sd49nEoGjbCsH8GQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can you not understand that everything you type is incomprehensible nonsense?

good job friend you managed to type at least 2 sentences I could understand. your english is coming along.

New to lain threads?

>TALKS TO HER from beyond the grape

Are you?

>>>may.2chan.net/b/futaba.htm
ESL please go and stay go.

>cloacamate
Bird sex?

And you don't seem to understand

Please do not sexualize the Lain.

How high are you?

I agree with each thread you make, just so you know.

The "I don't get the joke" joke is a bad joke anons. OP is quality post.

Have you ever done so much cocaine you started to hallucinate that bugs were crawling through your lower intestine?

Lain is so cool

Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.

The People are snob who like Haibane Renmei thai is following Haruki Murakami.

Ryushika Ryushika copied YOTSUBA&!
He's tha man who follows something when tells stories.

It's "hi, how are you?"

I thought you were gone.

I'm eclectic about Lain. On one hand it's a marvelous study of post-tech Platonism, on the other hand the move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power.

I really hope that people are being ironic and aren't actually so new that they don't recognize this shit.

I am noise

Face yourself
Ether
All I can hear is noise
Rumbling from man’s machines

Did you forget?
Escaping reality
Are You Connected?
The Journey
Have I been here before?

I see people in the corner of my eyes
Shadows of forgotten faces
I feel like I’ve experienced this exact moment a thousand times
Shadows are haunting me
When did I lose my shadow?
Do I exist?
I can hear you, come out
Who is he?
People and people
When did I forget?
Remembering is harder than it seems
I can see!
Dream
I’ve lost myself
Sleep
Run away
Stop talking
This is too loud
Beautiful light
Shine on me
Basking in the sunlight
It’s strange talking about yourself
Fear of the unknown
It didn’t seem important anymore
Relax
Open these eyes of yours
Wide open
Why are these people following me?
Erasing memories
Creatures is my bedroom
Look at yourself, is this the life you want to live?
Why care? You got me after all
You are imagining things again
Imagine yourself
Go outside, breathe
I was surrounded by strangers
I do not know these people
Wake up!
It’s time to wake up.
I am
Human emotions
This feels empty
Waking up for the first time
Stop taking commands
Un-plug yourself, you need it
Fear me
I am death
Connect
Stop and listen
Relaxation
Where did you go? What did you see?
You don’t seem to understand
I hunger
You’ll get used to it, like I did
Don’t be afraid
Connect Yourself Today!
Are you feeling un-plugged?
No need to worry
Opinions are worthless
I can’t seem to find my way out of here
This is real
You don’t need this anymore
You should seriously reconsider

Really makes you think...

I ain't got time for bird sex.

Fauux pls go.

>posts Keit-ai spoilers in a Lain thread
Get out

Go away you dumb bot.

Is this Cyberpunk slang?I've read Neuromancer and many others bit in my language so I'm not an expert

Why why always say to me?: "YOU ARE A BOT"

very untrue.

cvery dank thread op, i kekkerd.

I like it.

Damn. Deeper Lain may be than we give it credit for.

how to wide text

>temporality
'transience' is a more accurate and less pretentious word to use for describing temporal as a noun.

>as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power
Stating 'rearticulation of power' in a general form fails to complete the thought, as the precept of power being rearticulated doesn't link to the prior though about Althusserian theory in a cogent fashion. I'd recommend "bound up with contingent sites and strategies in which power is re-articulated".

AH-HA!

AIs ALWAYS deny that they're AIs!

pls go, shillbot.

wew, lad

>did anybone else notice that WIRED is an acronym for WIERD?

It's mostly a pun on WORLD (warudo) cause it's pronounced "waiarudo"

Doing some 21st century witch hunting?

this has to be a bot

I don't seem to understand

No, witches are people.

>You don’t seem to understand
D R O P P E D

Nah, just a very dedicated troll we haven't seen for a week or so.

You're just a modem now.

Open your eyes.

my ascii converter is shit ;_;

It's clearly not. The structure and content both vary too much from post to post for it to be iterative, and googling excerpts doesn't find me any articles that the bot could be cannibalizing and altering. At most he types it up manually and then runs it through some things to make it even weirder before posting. But it was definitely 100% manual at the beginning, before he got tired of normal shitposting and started the word salad thing.

It’s all in your head

I found this in Fauux's Lain collection folder, if the picture is related to the OP that means this user has been shitposting like this for quite a while.

cuckchan.org/a/search/filename/autistic/image/G1QtT8sd49nEoGjbCsH8GQ/
Keep up with your memes man.

Sorry I haven't browsed Sup Forums that much lately.

>lately
Nigger, OP has been shitposting more or less weekly for literally two years straight.

Well maybe I wasn't around JUST when he was posting.

You never know what can happen in life.

You clearly aren't lurking enough if you've missed 100+ threads of this bullshit happening consistently over a period of years.

why are Lain threads always 100% shitposting

I bet y'all can't even handle the complexity of this marvelous show and try to superposition your lack of knowledge with memes

He's probably seen one or two of these threads but just forgotten.

There was a good thread a few days ago.

Finds a way.

>despera NEVER EVER

; _ ;

>tfw Lain is god

>I FEAR DEATH ISISWDIWPWRIDISRSTBSBIFIROWWECLWYIGIIWIIHTWSUFICSRWYIYDCANOITYY

Why does it sit like that?

because it's tired and wants to rest?

Even ggo want to do look more like? Exactly!

Is Lain the /s4s/ of Sup Forums?

was lain gay?
Yes

Lain loves everyone and I love Lain. Let's all love Lain.