How far would you go to protect your family Sup Forums?

How far would you go to protect your family Sup Forums?

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/29/dad-friend-beat-daughters-abusive-boyfriend-to-death-cops-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n4AgZST_TG8
youtu.be/hNFPvj6uNqs?t=231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well? Was it justified?

>How far would you go
Pretty fucking far...

why didn't she just break up with him?

As far as it takes

>Teen girl
>Anything remotely logical

Women don't just break up.

What father wouldn't?

sometimes people gotta die.

Stupid fucking slut probably deserved to be beat.

Does the daddy look like a rhodes scholar exactly? Was probably pissed at the guy for interupting his nascar viewing more than hitting the daughter

>no due process of law

She requested that they kill him. For all we know, she could have been lying. It wouldn't be the first time.

That is a true friend. We should all be so lucky to have a friend like this

>killing a man courting your daughter without your consent and approval
They did nothing wrong.

>whiteknighting so hard you murder a guy

>> m.youtube.com/watch?v=n4AgZST_TG8

God bless the state of Oklahoma!

>won't stand up for his daughter
enjoy your black son-in-law

He was jealous? His daughter is like his wife? Does he want to fuck his daughter? So much questions so little time

>believing anything a woman says
beta orbiter death squads when

He did nothing wrong. He was just protecting his daughter, and took out 1 leech in a population of 7 billion. Ive always told my wife that if our future daughter brings home a shady looking guy, Im going to make sure he knows I'll pull the trigger if he fucks up.

>daughter
>woman
pick one kiddie fucker

>at the request of the young girl

Rules for dating my daughter:
1. I make the rules
2. I will kill you if you fuck up
3. You've already got two strikes

every woman is someone's daughter, so that's a retarded exception. i'd verify before killing someone on my daughter's say so, especially since in this case the daughter was dumb enough to date the guy in the first place

>every woman is someone's daughter
only one of them is mine and that is the only one I care about after my wife. Come sniffing around my door nigger, I'll put you in the clay for that girl.

i just realized that counting the daughter there's three people involved, which is criminal conspiracy which means the daughter can be tried for murder too

Guess my dad is a pedophile for dating my grandma's daughter, you fucking moron.

>I'm so pussy starved I hate all women
go outside user

lol okay

He will be a grandfather very soon

This Sup Forums family/father LARPing is going too far.

>he doesnt know about niggers

Just because she's your mom doesn't mean it was right when your father raped her when she was 9. Go back to Somalia Ahmed.

THIS
H
I
S

I would punish them, but do it in a smart way so i did not have to face Charges, it's pretty easy to get away with murder when you actually take time and plan it out

Obama, still pretending his wife is not a Dude.

>after menarche
>naturally develops ability to bear children
>in much of the world girls her age have children (willingly)

and you're calling her a kid? in much of the world, girls her age are in consensual relationships, many with children. come back to reality my wonderland friend.

father of the year right there

I'd do the same.

Guaranteed the daughter is already burning coal

I want to kill all jews and niggers to protect my (extended) family

Great in that case I'm bringing her back late after having rough, bare back sex in the car, then gunning you down like the animal you are when you go for me.
Then break up with her while you're dying on your own driveway.
Welcome to the fucking Jungle mate, you don't give me a chance, I don't give you a chance, cunt.

Wait, what? Are you a pedophile for fucking your father-in-law's daughter?

Edge

>young women should be able to choose with whom they associate, have sex with, and bear children for.
I'm sure the public education system will do a great job raising your children. enjoy your nigger grandchildren

>Hussein "if I'd ever had a son, he'd be codein addicted, violent, thug named Gayvon" Obongo
Invalid.

>women
>rational

The older I get the more I realized how fucked up in the head women are. They stay with abusers 99% of the time. They're damaged.

>gonna sex your daughter
>gonna fuck you up after
>welcome to the jungle
>meme flag
t. NEET who never leaves the house

This far, at least.

>nice guys get no poon, turn liberal or neck it
>bad guys get beaten to a pulp
>mgtows get the bullet
Ok.

youtu.be/hNFPvj6uNqs?t=231

>Dad, friend beat daughter's abusive boyfriend to death, cops say
Fuck, what fuck sentence's far even as decided to like go more do?

Is it just me or is title just an abortion of grammar?

She probably likes abusive relationships and the next one will beat her up too.

>girl cheats on bf
>bf finds out, hes not happy
>girl wants to break up and put all the blame on him
>so she tells everyone he raped her
>dumbass daddy loves his baby girl very much
>he naively believes rape allegation
>it puts him in deep pain
>decides to punish bf for destroying his daughter
I am NSA employee so this is the certified true story

When is demo going back to youtube?

Cuck

This isn't protection. When you've gone farther than you need to, it is simply vengeful bloodlust and in this case murder.

That sentence makes perfect sense, user.
It is not uncommon for two names to just have a comma between then, instead of an "and", to save space.

How are they going to report the dead guy as an abusive boyfriend without citing any evidence to prove this Fox should get sued for libel

These. Taking matters into your own hands without know the full content along with making it personal will only lead to more blood shed.

Shit you too? I'm in Anderson wing 2nd floor west. You see what Clive Cafe has for lunch today? Those fucking pizza logs we used to get in grade school. I'm going to get like 12.

Was the boyfriend a black colored negro ?

I'd kill everyone.

Imagine having a shirt that refers to your daughter's body. Fucking freaks.

>Gayvon" Obongo

Have you ever been so american you couldnt tell whos white and whos black based soley on name alone.
Has a polish name thats white

fuck off larper

do you think it would take me more than just a few clicks to uncover your identity?

his daughter must be a crazy person too if she hasn't murdered him for wearing that cringe worthy shit yet

easy buddy i'm new here and trying to make friends. guys near my cubicle are always throwing paper airplanes at me. ( ._.)

What's my last name, smartass?

No one even noticed the train is looped so all will die invariably despite whichever choice you make

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

These guys are willing to kill someone, and not just kill them. Beat them to death.
Called loose cannons, with absolutely no regard for life. The two guys deserve to be locked up before someone walks on their lawn and gets shot.

No one. You are the smartest.

>looks alpha
>named: Tracy Price

video?

>pshhht, nothing personnel kid

>You work with what you have.

>Scheming woman coaxes men to murder
>She gets a harsh lecture and they go to prison for murder
wow alpha and based

>female ruins 3 lives
white genocide again

Both of you sound like faggot edgelords. Shut up, you yo-yo's.

>only one of them is mine and that is the only one I care about after my wife. Come sniffing around my door nigger, I'll put you in the clay for that girl.
Are you going to do that every time your little princess is on her knees sucking cock?

Every single time she initiates something at a club and gets fucked like the little whore you raised?

Every single time that she tells you "Bye dad! Off to School!" and skips class to go to the ghetto and fuck Jemal and his friends?

Pic related: Your daughter