Just admit it pol he wasn't the guy you thought he was...

Just admit it pol he wasn't the guy you thought he was. I voted for him and I don't regret it nor do I like hillary/ the Dems. But it seems like the same thing as with Obama. People get all hyped up for Change and then nothing. I understand our government was setup so it would be really hard for one party to completely dominate but despite this it still feels like something is wrong.

>Inb4 the economy grew x percent under Trump
The economy has been growing every year and as long as we are printing money like our Japanese brothers it will continue to be like that.

IT WAS HER TURN

>GDP grew every year
GDP dropped nearly 3% in 2009 under obama. it grew in the years after, by margins much lower than what we've seen this year under trump, but mostly only because obama instituted a bond buying program known as QE (quantitative easing) which basically means it was "fake growth". not real.

also if you genuinely think that "printing money grows the economy" you need to take like a first grade economics class.
i would recommend first reading about the concepts of inflation and particularly hyperinflation

Sage

I admit I made a mistake voting for him.

>hyperinflation
/x/

Sshhh

Everyone knew he was going to be a shit tier president. Just nice to see the dems chimp out.

I'm just glad that the establishment lost something they never imagined they would lose. Yes, they have managed to regain control, but the dude who's at the helm is an anomaly, a spark of life in the eye of a dying organism; the last vital sign before our demise. We're all still screwed bit God bless Trump that crazy motherfucke did it

>half his supporters believe strongly in free speech
Yet
>trump believes people should be punished for burning the flag
>trump spends a whole week trying to influence the nfl to fire people for protesting
Truly the most laughable president of the usa in history

how is hyperinflation /x/? it's a basic precept of economics and it's something that happens all of the time when people overprint money to pay their debts? it's literally happening in venezuela right now. last year people were using SCALES at stores to WEIGHT THE CURRENCY because it became so worthless.

wtf is wrong with you people, you're massively ignorant and don't know the first thing about economics or the world around you.

>he wasn't the guy you thought he was
Considering how he exposed the deep state control of our government and our media, I'd say he's exceeded my expectations.

>hyperinflation
FTFY

We never projected anything.

Admitting this just makes you a shill or share blue or whatever the fucking retards here are calling anyone with a dissenting viewpoint these days.

A lot of people say this in the internet but won't admit it irl.

Trump / Ms. Marvel cross-over
or
Ms. Marvel : Generations

The Republicucks didn't want what Trump was offering. That's it. Trump is not a king, shit has to go through Congress and if they're not interested, Trump can't really do a whole lot, especially with power hungry leftist judges overreaching their power and shooting down every little thing.

>i voted for him
>no proof of hat or republican card with timestamp
eat shit nigger

>One ID by this post

You think hyperinflation is a conspiracy? I lived through it, not fun.

USA is already far better with Barack Hussein gone and Trump in. Illegal border crossings down, GDP over 3%, regulations being cut, Gorsuch in SC, pedofiles being arrested in massive numbers, gangs btfo and deported, ICE loose in law-breaking cities (what the dems call "sanctuaries" lol), TPP destroyed, Paris Accord out, pc mind control under daily attack finally, and that's just off the top of my head. Oh yeah, and nfl communists btfo. We live in a golden age, and it's just starting. Once we vote out the rinos and as many dems as possible and replace with patriots we'll be in nirvana.

>if you disagree you're a shill

incredible

Holy fuck yes he was even better then I thought he could be. You guys can't even stop posting about him that's how much he controls your life shill. You'll be doing this for years! How does that make you feel? You'll have this big space in your resume where all you did was shit post against the President. That doesn't go very far in a job interview.

Nah m8 take your shilling to reddit. Kys.

Nope. Fuck you.

>pol
saged and hidden

He's pretty much exactly what I thought he was. Also your government is setup to be really easy for one party to completely dominate, they just have to split up and use two different names, at which point elections no longer matter because you can't change enough of congress to stop the corruption and no other branch can fight congress in the long term.

WHO HILLDAWGS HERE?