The "Alpha" + "gym" + "fitness" bs is peaking

I have been working out for 3 years in a serious disciplinary sense while I have been studying in a degree and part time working from time to time.in a gym. And I consider myself a well rounded human being,

But nowadays there's "lifestyle shaming". I am healthy, I can run, lift, but I am not the kind of guy who's "I'mma going to muh gym" but as in "I am going to train, to fucking work out". And I swear in the last 2 years the "fitness" and "bruh gym" tendency is off the fucking charts.

Its fucking ridiculous, when I started running, streets were empty, most "runners" were people who trained already, or who just were trying to lose weight on their 40s or 30s. Most people on their 20s were on soccer street teams, or just ride bikes, or played football every now and then.

But fucking now? Let's make a list dear anons:
>You MUST join a gym
>You MUST be /fit/
>You MUST call EVERY FUCKING GUY "Bruh", "bro", "Breh" and not ironically
>Being """hot""" is more important than having studies or a decent job. If you are not minimun a 8/!0 society will reject you apparently (lol)
>Having followers in instagram is more important than even having a decent place or a decent car.
>If you aren't earning 50k a year in your late 10's you are a fucking joke apparently
>The alpha "bro" and beta "breh" phylosophy is off the fucking charts in youtube, reddit... yet people do not aknowledge it IRL
>Having a hobby like videogames, watching a sitcom or movies, or even fucking reading! is seemed as you are wasting your time not working out or working to earn fucking money (having free time can be shamed too, everyone MUST be busy)

Am I the only one who's seeing how people is fucking afraid more than ever to be imperfect, to be shamed... People is trying to sell a phylosophy of "Bruh be confident and don't give a fuck" but spend a lot of hours checking your social media, going to a gym to """"work out"""" and shaming others online and lying about your life a fucking lot!

Just wait till 2030.

yeah you don't actually need to lift most of the gains are psychological unless you do it seriously... and even then it only has a somewhat beneficiary effect with women

(cont-)

When growing up everyone was different, making friend was exciting because people was more heterogeneous, nowadays all guys are the same, all girls are the fucking same.

I have been quitting my social media more and more because of it, it's like a hamster that you don't even feed, it's alive and runnin' but you know it's useless and entretains you little if non after a while.

And I swear it's absurd, it's "trendy" to be "broke af" but travel in amazing conditions around the world with the "carpe diem" bs. And at the same time is "cool to chill" but you the second you relax with something you like you are getting shamed.

You are a guy and you cook? You beta bro, a girl mus do that.

You like to play videogames a couple of hours on weekends? You beta bruh you could be training (Even when some of us train 5-6 days a week you know)

You are short? You bad genetics bruh Tall? You too tall bruh, you look like a monster you bad genetics """""BRUH"""""

I won't get into women talk because that's like justify how nazis lost WW2. But fucking hell, what is wrong with people nowadays? The propaganda sells it as "stay fit for your health" but it's edulcorated bullshit! Everyone does it because like good sheeps they do it!

Mr.Lorenzo, a friend of mine in my gym, started working out in the 60s, he is on his 50s now, and he is in a decent shape for his age, he won't stop telling me how in the 70s the same happened, and everyone dropped off slowly until the 90s, in which no fucking body cared about gyms or working out, unless there was an "olympic's peak".

So my point is, what the fuck? Everyone is so insecure, somebody who tells others to be confident is basically self projecting, it's basics on psycology.

I don't know man, everyone is going nuts and crazy and it feels fucking hard to feel like you are the one using logic and reason here.

What do you think guys?

It's not even about the gains you get from the experience, is about being yourself for fucking once in this world so we can't stop painting everyone life's with black and white. Like seriously, even the whole "netflix and chill" has a small connotation that says "Chill BUT if you are fit" if not it's disgusting.

We're just destroying society, it's about being healthy ffs, not about everyone in the fucking planet to be "breh you don't lift? baka bruh u wha... whahh?"

This shit has also infected Sup Forums mainly through /fit/ and especially Sup Forums attracting normalfags en masse after the election.

Lifting isn't the problem, (((social media))) is the problem. Also if you're male and have an Instagram, fucking kill yourself now.

I used to like taking photos growing up, a childhood dream of mine was to be a journalist, but decided to take the business route, still, I thought IG was cool since I have a bit of talent with the camera and I travel with my care from here to there trying to not spend much. I could take pics to have a "digital album" uploading one or two each month"

Stupid me, taking pictures of places, no matter how beautiful they are, will never overcome a fat girl's selfie.It's the most toxic social media I've ever seen in my entire life. People get diagnosed fucking depression because of fucking IG ffs...

That's another one, /fit/ is basically people shaming people. And Sup Forums used to be more serious a few years ago, like at least in the sense that the topics were discussed more seriously with memes and stuff like that every now and then.

Jesus, I just finished The Prince on audiobook and got nothing out of it except don't hire mercenary's and be careful when attacking various Italian city states or whatever. What am I missing?

>Audiobook

fucking brainlets when will they learn

Nothing really, it's just a bad book.

Don't make us come over there, /sci/

bbump

A war is coming. Females can sense this and are selecting mates based on aggression, physical strength and power in hopes of better surviving the upcoming struggle. Sorry, but "being yourself" and enjoying video games without shame won't help you when 30 feral niggers come running into your neighborhood.

>OP confirmed as Jewish subversion

You're basically telling guys to give up on having sex and reproducing because it's ruining your gym routine.

kys desu senpai

That makes no sense, women are women, not dogs or birds before a tornado. Also, if a war starts this time no body is surviving nuclear holocaust. I'm pretty sure about that.

I even bet I can run faster than you, lift more than you and train with more intensity than you.

Also wishing others to kill themselves shows self projection and weakness.

"Check mate"

>millions of years of evolution have no effect, women are just vapid whores

Womens sexual preference changes according to her hormones and environment. Do you think women living in a post-collapse society are going to value "intelligent" men? No, they want caveman brutes who can crush skulls with rocks.

What is your motivation for telling these young white males to skip the gym and self improvement? And why do you get so butthurt about calling it training? Are you worried that men with higher intelligence will also become physically fit and you will lose your sexual advantage?

>I bet I can run faster and train with more intensity

Nigger jew detected. Abandon thread.

You are so brainwashed it's not even funny.

>from spain
>well rounded human being

kek

I am addcited to climb elo in lol
Any suggestion for me?

> fit is basically people shaming people

no fit is people shaming unfit faggots like you, why not post your physique seeing as you've been working out 3 years in a serious disciplinary sense; why post memes?
> really makes me think

48 laws of power is more concise and applicable.

The Prince IS useful for running a large organisation though, and also understanding the people that run them.

>yes goy, you don't need to be healthy. Play video games and eat junkfood. Don't worry about being able to compete with other males, it's a scam! As long as you accept yourself how you are, everything is fine! Don't encourage each other to be fit and healthy, the corporation will always be around to take care of you! You don't need to reproduce with women, we'll have VR sexbots in no time, you don't even need to leave the couch!

You people are the reason white men are seen as pussies and are dying out. Get the fuck off this board you kike.

> from america
> round human being

kek

While you should certainly be physically fit (and that doesn't mean being ripped, you should have good stamina and strength and not be a fatass), the gym culture is really fucking annoying, I agree. There's nothing wrong with being ripped either - I am currently working on my physique - but gym culture is annoying and degenerate.

I've definitely noticed it too. A lot of good friends I knew back in high school are now insufferable gym rat meatheads and self-improvement junkies.
>"BRO YOU GOTTA GO OUT AND GAME GIRLS WHAT'S THE MATTER DON'T YOU LOVE PUSSY BRO"
Everyone is so fucking superficial now, it's disgusting.

>mad because can't handle /fit/ bantz. Yes normie gym culture is cancer. It starts with people usually in there 30s as they bring their career amd life to the gym. People under 30 know its all just for shits and giggles and genuinely want to improve themselves while having fun.

The "hit the wall 30s" are there to drag everyone else down to their own emotional level and their simple presence is enough to make the whole gym cancerous. It has nothing to do with gym bros, most of them are pretty alright, it's an age/generational issue.

You spend too much time on instagram where this shit happens.

I am 19 years old, /fit/ for 3 years, got no social media except messanger, go to prestigous emgineering uni, in free time read books and read about politics and I have no problem with women.

Social media is cancer and people there are only looking for validation, aka low iqs. I have always been mature and it seems that only now its paying off, girls my age actually love it.

Wow I fucked up the format on that post.

Doctors have taken the reigns the old priesthood used to control. Now conventional morality is about being healthy and living as long as possible. It's essentially a cardinal sin to be unhealthy now

No need to get defensive there, sweetie. /fit/ shames people for not deadllifting at competitive levels and being born under 6,2. It's a board full of people with body dysmorphia that want to emulate dead roiders.

Those guys spend all those hours in the gym and staring at pics of half naked men while the skinny guy with a guitar that looks like he does heroin is banging all the girls. Nothing wrong with going to the gym 2 or 3 nights a week to stay in shape but the gym brahs are overcompensating for something.

Jesus Christ, this is what autists on this site actually believe.

>beta tiers
Nobody gives a shit about your blog. Stop being a social media whore and get a life.

I train almost every day a little bit to get in shape or stay in shape, at least a little bit.
Carrying too much weight is just not comfortable.
Don't notice that older people are a problem. They are just training like everybody else

Well, you got called a subversive kike already, so that's good sign you're contributing toward a serious discussion.

all you need is a chin up bar and dips

Legs are a meme if you cycle, fuck getting under a barbell and doing squats

Posts like this remind me why I live in a small rural town. This culture doesn't fucking exist here. Enjoy living in your cancerous cities.

You're autistic.

Thank god I'm Italian, people here care only about football, pussy and good food/wine.

I envy u

And you are american.

Then they come on Sup Forums and tell you the same thing under the guise of 'saving the white race' as if anyone cares what some anonymous normalfag has to say.

>work out at the gym every day
>guzzle down protein powder
>only other guys ever pay attention to your disgusting muscles
>working out cant change your disgusting face
>you die at 30 from an overdose of protein powder & steroids
>OR
>you die at 29 from an exploded heart & ruptured asshole as you try to lift a bajllion pounds to impress your retarded gym buddies
take this to /fit/, I want them to know

It's because of the internet.

People like to go to the gym, take a few selfies or whatever and act like they actually care about their body or being healthy. It's not a big deal it's just part of the over sharing culture that social media has brought.

most of those people hardly do anything at the gym anyway, don't worry in America there are still plenty of disgusting fat ass people who don't give a shit about their body.

Faggot DYEL shilling no pussy getting manlet FAG.

SILENCE!

>you die at 30 from an overdose of protein powder & steroids

I mean, the steroids thing... sure, but... protein overdose? You can drink a whole protein bucket and you'll just feel fucking full for a whole day.

A man should be able to better himself for his own good, not to more effectively orbit women or attract friends, but because it is right and natural for man to be strong and independent and with that to enact his intentions on society and the world at large. If you can't better yourself for your own good then do it for God, whatever you do don't do it for fucking women of all things.

Sounds comfy, subhuman.

>I have been working out for 3 years

user, I....

Yeah that's a fucking long workout, you think he's overtraining?

What the fuck ever my man, open your mouth I have some protein for you
dudebro faggots are just as bad as normies

If you are a Republican, The Prince is a must read. Basically it gives you tips on how to control your enemy, manage your allies, etc. Basically it's a guide book for you to whip votes in the congress or senate.

I think he meant as in every day for 3 years. or at least throughout all that time.

Have you ever actually been to /fit/ ??

Literally anyone who isn't acting like a complete asswipe and posts a good progress pic gets people asking for their routine and telling them that they're mirin'

/fit/ has to be one of the few boards where you can't get away with bullshitting, since your physical body is proof of you not being full of shit, and that is easy to post.

ITT: butthurt incels rationalize why being sexually attractive is a scam

i have my own gym, and practice BJJ , 37 jacked has fuck, MGTOW.

>life takes an unexpected turn
>lose gains because you couldn't go to the gym for a month or two and didn't sustain your protein gluttony
>rinse and repeat because atleast your muscles cells have more nuclei now but now you gotta cut
>ooops one of your patellar ligaments is acting up and getting inflamed got discard some compound lifts for awhile
>oh shit now tennis elbow or a rotary cuff sprain is starting to creep up back to square one do not collect $200
>oh fuck I'm getting old and my test levels are dropping now I gotta get on a test-e cycle...
>the human body sure is fragile and slow at healing... no wonder manual labour leads to chronic injuries in the long-run
>reach natural [pathetic] limits after years of hard work in a society that values nepotism and the usefulness of your brain
>wait.. why am I lifting again?

meaning i am not jacked because of women, i am jacked because i am a brown belt and have to kick all the lower ranks asses, thats my motivation

Self improvement is different from the appearance of self improvement. Humility is more important than power.

FUCK YOU leg days are the SHIT. I'll squat your whole family BREH

>>You MUST join a gym
>>You MUST be /fit/
>>You MUST call EVERY FUCKING GUY "Bruh", "bro", "Breh" and not ironically
>>Being """hot""" is more important than having studies or a decent job. If you are not minimun a 8/!0 society will reject you apparently (lol)
>>Having followers in instagram is more important than even having a decent place or a decent car.
>>If you aren't earning 50k a year in your late 10's you are a fucking joke apparently
>>The alpha "bro" and beta "breh" phylosophy is off the fucking charts in youtube, reddit... yet people do not aknowledge it IRL
>>Having a hobby like videogames, watching a sitcom or movies, or even fucking reading! is seemed as you are wasting your time not working out or working to earn fucking money (having free time can be shamed too, everyone MUST be busy)
It sounds like you need others approval, why is that? Why not just do you my man, fuck everyone else. A man does as he pleases and literally gives no fucks about whether others approve of him or not.

>going to the gym to train
>not going to the gym to work on your aesthetic
>having an instagram
>using social media
>earning less than 100k per year
>using electronic devices regularly
>shitposting on 4-chan more than one hour per week
Seems pretty beta user.

cute little ass, faggot

I get more annoyed by the girls that do cardio and machines for 20 mins then must constantly talk about it, post it on every social media, and constantly dress in slutty workout close because you go to the gym twice a week and eat like shit every day.

sounds like you are fat

>caring what other people think
>not doing things for your own pleasure
>being MGTOW to be edgy
>complaining on chinese cooking forums about the kids to be edgy

>interpreting this meme literally and giving it the Reddit makeover
What an autist

>being a fucking LEAF

Not at all, but he should be able to go to the gym, work out and filter out all the noise around him. Who gives a shit about what others do, or their shitty opinions. Just do you.

You have schizophrenia

>a 54%merican calling anyone else subhuman
Kek

Yah thats what I kinda noticed too and it kills me.

Last year I decide to get into shape because I'm 5'6" and I'm basically dead to girls. I figured maybe with self improvement, I would have a better chance. Had a great diet and ran a lot. Got down to 13 percent body fat. Nothing changed for a year.

Figured maybe I need to get buff, so I started lifting 2 months ago. Slowly realize every single guy around me had the same idea and is buffing up so it cancels out any bonus it would have gave me.

Opera metal is hella gay.

I'm a slav visiting diaspora family. Try again.

mgtows are beta cucks
>wtf I can't compete and/or control a woman so I give up completely
whoever fooled you into thinking this is alpha has done you a great misservice

You'll be one of the few buffs at the disco. Keep on growing. Next summer chicas will be all over your body to oil it up.

No one even knows what's in those protein buckets. There's been some horror stories of bad meds and other shit being in them.
And any sort of powdered product can have terrible cholesterol.

Thanks, but I just don't see it. Maybe 5'6" and buff would give me more attention than a tall lanklet or tall fat guy (and even then, that's a reach). But the vast majority of guys are lifting now. so I'm really just going to fall to the background again. I enjoy lifting and will continue though. I just don't see any pay off now.

This and psychologists control how we think. No one mentions majority of psychology experiments can't be replicated. Sham pseudo science. Also most science experiments can be replicated. Sham 'real' science. So in the end they are ultimately part science part false belief. Religion

yea this is all true, and all in good time, but -

first you have to fully realize how utterly empty, vain, and materialistic, and wrong, society is, for being this way, then you become.

*can't be replicated

Nice Try Jackie Chan.

Embrace the Dudebro revolution, this is the only way

Take your seroquel, buddy. Your country is controlled by crazy women and twinks. No amount of flexing is going to keep that ship from sinking.

Same here, don't worry. Cunts will come one day or wont. For me they didn't come in a long time. Feels like only the mentals are single.
I'll go to Thailand or wherever to find a bride in like three years. If they fuck up, you can divorce them and they'll have to go back without their kids. I suppose that puts a bit sense to women I guess.

This is all US gym/young men culture. Any of you foreign fucks appropriating U.S. culture should be ashamed of yourselves. FFS be original..Everytime I hear a Euro use "bro" or "dude" I cringe a little.

Don't lift for women
>source: am DYEL barely starting to get back into gym

I feel your pain. It's not about physical condition anymore, it's a being a fucking mong obsessed with "gainz" with the sole purpose of showing off and getting "chicks". gym culture is pure cancer.

What's it like living your life on a hamster wheel?

The Prince: You sometimes have to be a dick to acquire power, don't sweat it

this post is hilarious. this is what gymrats really believe.

I'm am old fag, thank god women didn't care so much about height in the 90's otherwise I would have never got laid. Women are fucking brutal nowadays.

t. 5'6 guy that fucked 120+ women

these posts are a fucking mess all you needed to say was
>social media
and stop there

Yah it's hard man. I'm actually pretty lonely but I'm fighting through it. Without the exercise, I'm scared to think of how depressed I would be. I'm hoping to just reach a point where I'm completely numb and don't feel desire for a woman eventually.

when theres no jobs and everyone still lives with their parents you dangle the alpha carrot in their faces and make them believe that being fit and fucking sluts will make you successful in life and weak minded men take the bait

and the people that do have white collar jobs theyre made to work more and more and more 60 70 hour work weeks for their one job until theyre tapped out and replaced with the next young body to do so and if you dont conform an immigrant is imported and your job terminated

Want to know how we know you have no experience with women?

this is the reality of capitalism. people are expendible and meant to generate wealth for the owners. profits matter not human life or well being.

It's probably a blessing in disguise. If a woman is going to judge you for a couple inches she'd be a nightmare to deal with when real issues arise.

If it makes you feel better user most of my tall friends are divorced and my shorter friends are still married so not all women are judgemental cunts.

underrated

>>Being """hot""" is more important than having studies or a decent job.

No shit. Ive been saying this for a while.

Thats what happens when you give women so much power they just cuck men who do have good jobs