Japanese Government Hires Pirate Hunter

en.rocketnews24.com/2016/06/20/japanese-government-hires-official-pirate-hunter-to-search-internet-for-illegal-anime-uploads/

Well, looks like that is that Sup Forums. No more anime.

Are we gonna have to move on to actual Chinkshit now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20PwaJYcnuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not using CR

>seriously thinking you can "ban" torrents/downloads

You realize shit like game of thrones is readily available?

Just hire a pirate hunter hunter to take down the pirate hunters.

Triggers next anime

We could try buying anime and supporting our favorite creators

But than theyll have to form a pirate hunter hunter hunter to counter the threat of pirate hunter hunters who hunts pirate hunters.

Kek. They hired a nobody? Should've hired a Pro Hunter or even an Association Hunter to handle this.

I'm shaking in my boots.

I support them with my mental energy, that should be enough for the humble nipponese.

Please pirate hunter hunter hunter capabilities are nowhere near where they would need to be to take on any of the pirate hunter hunters any good at taking on pirate hunters. Besides even if they could get pirate hunter hunter hunters off the ground people would just make pirate hunter hunter hunter hunters to counteract the pirate hunter hunter hunters.

Maybe if they were remotely affordable or released on time.

The absolute worst they could do is force people to go to stuff like CR.

>Pirate Hunter

Sounds like a shitty B-movie.

Meanwhile, 8 years ago...

Don't worry, he will join our crew!

not using private trackers

>streams
Oh no heaven forfend

It's gonna be fine

He can't even bother hitting downloads because it'll take too much time to download episodes

This hasn't worked for the much larger, powerful and wealthier movie, music or vidya industry in the west, what does the animu industry hope to accomplish? And even if by some miracle they succeeded, would destroying their international audience be worth it?

dont beleieve in the hunter, believe in the hunter who hunts the hunter

IN A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD CHINESE TAPESTRIES

If he succeds would he be given the title of single star hunter?

ONE MAN
N
E

M
A
N

ONE WAY

ONE DESIRE

Every anime I've ever bought I've pirated first.

excellent, Sup Forums finally gets what it deserves

ONE BOTTLE OF SOFT DRINK

AND A BAG OF DORITOS

IS OUT ON THE WEB TO HUNT DOWN THE SCUM OF THE EARTH

COMING THIS SUMMER

FINISHING WHAT HOLLYWOOD WAS NEVER ABLE TO DO

PIRATE HUNTER

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD MY FIST ON YOUR FACE?

Directed by John Woo

I do it for watamote I just order volume 2 and 3.

>pirate hunter hunter hunter hunters
>remotely threatening
LOL, pirate hunter hunter hunter hunter hunters says hi.

>YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD MY FIST ON YOUR FACE?
Oh god yes. Someone pitch this.

Fan sub save anime.

See, that official English translation of the article against fan subs is why I use fan subs.

>biggest anti american protests in okinawa going on right now
>government responds by stopping illegal anime uploads
That will show those americans.

Don't they know when they cut off a hydra's head, it only grows two more?

I SUMMON THEE

>didn't even realize this was going on

Are nig marines being loli-raping shits again?

youtube.com/watch?v=20PwaJYcnuk

FORGOT THE RITUAL

I'm wondering if this is a scam by a neet to get paid for browsing the internet all day.

I know, right?

What the fuck are they thinking putting some measly Pirate Hunter on this case?

Must be Pariston pulling some strings and getting one of his temps the job. Who knows what he really has in mind with this.

>pirate moe anime
>Japanese pirate police trace me
>get hauled across the ocean into a Japanese prison

i've spent 4000$ on anime shit. I do plenty.

That's outdated. Current ritual is just
>Fakku
>Jacob's bitch

>another fearmonger thread
Moooooods

Multiple Rape and/or Murders over a weekend, last I remember.

>move on to actual Chinkshit now?
Only if you're tech-illiterate (streamfags). For people who download, life goes on as usual.

I spent almost $700 on anime merch in the last year. I'm worth like 10 crunchy roll subscribers all by myself, and more of my money actually reaches the industry because I import my shit.

Are the marines fucking retarded? Why is it always them?

At this point, even I support removing that fucking base and just putting it on one of the artificial AA emplacement islands they made during WW2.

Again? God damn it.

>Why is it always them?
Because they're fucking thugs. Who else joins the marines? Anyone with brains becomes an officer or joins a respectable branch of the military. Marines are human garbage good for nothing but murder.

This gonna be the death of anime.

>said the prophet who claimed the same thing the last 10 times a similar announcement was made

So we're going to keep doing this every 3 months until Hiroshima kills the site? You should know by now they're never going to win.
This. AB is by far the best single source of anime stuff that's done airing and not doujin content. Combined with nyaa you shouldn't stumble across anything you can't find seeded.
And hell, they had registration open for over a year last time around.

>it's Daiz

My mistake everyone, it was a single murder (stabbing and strangling) of a 20 year old japanese woman.

The rape stuff was a different thing.

>Are the marines fucking retarded? Why is it always them?

Metaphorically the frat boys of American military.

Literally less than useless considering, from what I recall, their stupid demands contributed to the F-35 project being so bloated.

I only use AB as a last resort, nearly everything on it is available on Nyaa or BakaBT. I keep a couple torrents from AB seeding to keep my account active just in case though, I like having a private tracker to fall back on, and if shit ever did hit the fan competition to get into AB would be fierce. I might end up being kicked out to make room for more power users anyway.

kek

Donald Trump is Daiz????

It all makes sense now!

Assblasted chairforcefags detected. Don't you pogs have to be at the chow line?

He's trying to purge the streamfags and casuals. Once this is done, they'll either be forced to ditch anime or get a CR subs. Phase 2 will be him forcing CR to become his personal bitch. Meanwhile, the people unaffected by all of these will be deemed worthy by him and become part of his secret club.

fucking fakku

More likely they ask for extra donations to buy another server and add some extra incentive like a custom icon.
add it to the list

El oh el

There was also a drunken car accident.

THANK YOU for deleting that image of Donald Trump. I was being triggered by it.

I kinda want to know if they actually do have some technical capacity to be able to make an impact. But everything about Japan and tech just seems hilariously outdated by like 5 years.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had Kazaa on their list of things to try and police.

I smell a LN/manga plot in the works
>MC is an otaku and the admin of one of the biggest anime/manga sharing site
>meets a beautiful transfer student
>falls for her and gets on well with her as it turns out she's into anime as well
>turns out she's the pirate hunter
>DORAMA happens as both are conflicted in their positions, questing on whether piracy/anti-piracy is the right form of JUSTICE for the spread of anime bunka.
>13 episodes anime by PA Works
>Prequel OVA to tease a side story about the girl's colleague who is using abusing her position to watch anime at work while protecting the site she likes from getting taken down

And they could try offering 720p downloads at an affordable price, instead of this streaming shit.

If the service was better, the argument for pirating would weaken.

Don't you have a little girl to be raping?

wasn't there a cyber bullying police show? Whatever happened to that?

This. It shouldn't cost $500 (before paying extra to import and maybe get a proxy buyer) for 1 cour of BDs.
If I remember right Madoka Magica was particularly egregious with its pricing for not coming with a free daki or costume or whatnot.

>METI
>competent
Pick one and only one.

The most this so-called "pirate hunter" is going to accomplish is capture a few more rippers and raw providers.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Anime and affordable price don't belong in the same sentence. They seem to have to follow a low volume model since it's a niche market.

Most likely their biggest target is going to be chinese subs on Share

I honestly doubt they're going to be targeting anything even remotely related to english fansubs.

You can always count on me.

>Family do assassination for business
>Still scare of police

Anime is kill. Sup Forums is shut down tonight. Sorry anons. Have good rife.

Sounds like a boring Shimoneta

Reminder that the sole reason Japan is the way it is and the reason you have your weebshit is because of us marines

Japan can't do shit because it knows it needs us way more than we need them

Hacker Hunters are not police. And nen police was a mistranslation IIRC.

but gendo would just requisition the studio into NERV and use them to control propaganda
should use some random anime mom instead

>Reminder that the sole reason Japan is the way it is and the reason you have your weebshit is because of us marines
And you know, the other branches of the armed forces.
But again, there is almost zero reason for the base on Okinawa. There are dozens of other places perfectly sustainable in a place far away from designated rape zones they could use.

The base in Okinawa was made solely because it was built in an era when most of the marines were made of educated, drafted males who had families back home. It was not made for the era we live in now.

>us
>implying you personally have done anything for them or for this country
Go away Navy Seals valedictorian

I would like to buy some dvd, but the last time I checked the price for Acchi Kocchi's ONE DVD it was around 100 fucking dollars if I'm not mistaken. I don't got money to shit out 100 bucks for a dvd with 3 episodes on it. How the fuck do those faggots in Japan afford this shit?

Update needed.

Is that why you didn't make the cut?

Because I didn't try. I'm not an animal that aims for the lowest common denominator so I can be surrounded by apes and cokeheads.

But keep telling yourself about how strict and professional you must be to join when the rapes keep happening at rates that far exceed any other branch of the armed forces in Japan.

will anyone stop this monster?

>Reminder that the sole reason Japan is the way it is and the reason you have your weebshit is because of us marines
I'm sure the Navy plays a way bigger role.

>Is that why you didn't make the cut?
??
What the fuck does this have to do with his previous point of the Okinawa base being in a bad spot?
Non-sequiturs must be part of the training regiment there.

Soon!

> you don't rape so you must be tumblr!
marine logic, not even once

speaking of which, why did that Navy officer crash that car? How do you even cause a three car collision on a Japanese street?

>Woman driver

Oh.

>[Deleted]

>Driving Under Possession of Vagina