Dragon Ball Super EP 49

Future Trunks will achieve the Super Saiyan Blue form.
Just watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8z1b-V_-u9I?t=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the thing trunks will achieve is ass beating

Nope.
Trunks will get his vengeance.

>vengeance
Revengeance?

PREPARE TO GET BLACKED.

Seeing the preview for 50 has killed all the hype i had for this arc.
Black is obviously fucking weak.
The moment Goku will go Blue, it'll be over. Know the anime has to find a bullshit plot excuse why he won't do that right from the start.

Power Levels are BS and you know it

>Know the anime has to find a bullshit plot excuse why he won't do that right from the start.
Goku almost never goes all out right at the start of a fight.

And I think what will happen is that Black will be outclassed and will flee back into the future. Goku and Vegeta as usual will allow the enemy to get stronger.

>Thinking Goku being stronger than Black will make a difference
>Implying Goku isn't going to want an actual fight and let Black get stronger

Fag.

Black is just a Kaio Shin, how the fuck will he get strong enough to fight a SSJB?
Even SSJ3 would demolish him.

Around black, never relax

Keep watching and find the fuck out. They're not going to just introduce a new villain and kill him off in 3 episodes.

>Black is just a Kaio Shin
And how do you know that?

Black keeps getting stronger the more he fights just like Hit.
Goku is going to keep fighting him until he's as strong as SSJB

He's here for your waifus.

By the end of the arc all the best girls will be BLACKED.

18, Videl, both Bulmas, Mai, loli Mai, and he won't stop there.

And it's all Trunks' fault.

No, but in 8, which is almost 3 months, considering the breaks.
the titles up to 53 tells us that's the episode where they reveal his identity.
After that there will be a flashback episode, 1 for the final fight and 1 for the aftermath.
Then we're already in mid august. Put in 4 filler episodes and let the new arc start in october.

I didn't skip the OP and i'm not a moron.

and...and...and... get the dragon balls and save future Mai right???

I know I am obviously late to the party, but has the company ever stated/commented/explained why the animation looks so terrible?

DBZ is ~30 years old and today I watched my first episode of DBS expecting to enjoy it a lot w/Future Trunks back, etc, but I couldnt endure the shoddy animation, etc. Looks like it was done by some Vietnamese kids in a sweatshop.

The OP doesn't imply Black and the Green guy are the same. In fact, they show up separated in the end shot along with Trunks, Goku and Mai.

I think the Kaioshin is controlling Black, created Black or something along these lines, but is not him.

>"Mai's VA said she'll be in every episode for this arc and will be important"
>Dies is the first episode
>"Well, clearly she meant Loli Mai"
>Has one line this episode
No matter what happens to Vegeta, the Maifags will always be a bigger joke

what if Black is Goku from the Revived Earth on Universe 6. in the future?

She didn't say she was going to be important plot-wise or anything, you retards should stop twisting that. She was going to be a major character, being in every episode. So far it's true.
When an actor talks about Major character chances are they mean they appear and get lines often, as they don't have much idea where the plot is going.

>Mfw when future Mai pregnant with bra

Honestly I just hope best boy gets a break... I hope he gets to keep his nice things...

Universe 6 doesn't have a exact counterpart to everyone.
U6 Saiyans don't even steal planets, and never went to Planet Vegeta. It's pretty possible they diverged so long ago from being like U7 Saiyans no close counterpart exists.

Even Freeza and Frost who are arguably as close as you can get as a counterpart are still different.

Black in based form is already ssj3 tier. His probably gonna transform and became a threat.

Rips when?

>U7 goku is a good guy from a race on conquerers

>U6 nongoku is bad guy from a race of space police

>base form Black dumpsters SSJ2 Goku
It's ogre guys. That already implies Black is 50+ times stronger than Goku unless for some reason he cannot transform. If he is a fusion of the green kai and dead Goku, perhaps that means he has his full potential unlocked like Ultimate Gohan or that he's not a saiyan anymore. However, consider Trunks said Black got stronger with every time they fought and Black referred to Trunks as "Saiyan".

The best girls are safe in the world of video games.

The universes doesn't seem to have individual counterparts, only the same planet and races.
They are two universes with the same elements not parallel worlds.

Trunks will become Mystic Form and his blue hair will be spiky like Mystic Gohan and thus he will become a False Super Saiyan Blue

For some reason the ot decided that Goten should not meet with future trunks for some reason.

NOT FOR LONG, MOTHERFUCKER

XENOVERSE 2 IS GUARANTEED TO HAVE DLC

AND BLACK HAS THE TIME RING

HE'S COMIN' FOR THAT FRUIT

Can someone explain me why the spanish subs are faster than th english subs regarding dbz?

mexicans are literally obsessed with DBZ

Female Saiyans when?

Trunks already has blue hair. He'll never officially achieve SSJB. He might go SSJ3.

They gathered the Dragon Beans and wished for quick subs.

Calling it now black is mystic SSJ goten who trained with Kais

Future trunk's time line is not even remotely consistent with the current one and goten could of been conceived pre heart attack due to it happening after trunks was born

STOP BLACKING EVERYONE!

W-well, he can't do anything against the bestest girl of all, because she's a main character and a God.

NEVER!

He's coming to Heroes too.

youtu.be/8z1b-V_-u9I?t=30

NOBODY IS SAFE

ERRYONE GETTIN BLACKED

subs when

3-4 hours

5 minutes.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 50-53 Titles Revealed
Gojitaaf on facebook has leaked the titles for upcoming episodes of Dragon Ball Super. The following image shows the titles and the translation for them are as follows:

Episode 50 – July 3: Son Goku vs Black!!

Episode 51 – July 10: Mai’s Feelings Across Time

Episode 52 – July 17: Gohan & Future Trunks

Episode 53 – July 31: Revealed! Black’s True Identity

Note that this reveal tells us that Dragon Ball Super will be on break on July 24.

This willbe the cell arc of super. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Yrunks get SSJB. Black is Mind controlled Futire Gotwn Midboss. Actual final enemy in the end the threatens time/space/universe.

Why the fuck does SoL filler hae such good animation?

>SKoT likes bad boys
>not only is Black a bad boy, but he's not taken too
Shit

>Episode 51 – July 10: Mai’s Feelings Across Time
>Episode 52 – July 17: Gohan & Future Trunks

Future Trunks egging Gohan to fight for the ones he love confirmed

F trunks is gonna make himself as an example

Generally disappointed in this episode, failed to build up the Trunks x Mai romance from the previous ep.

Anyway, future Mai's "power level" according to these toys is 1200.

Be happy there's any romance between Trunks and Mai at all.

Future trunks is going for the loli mai booty now

I think it's just chance. There's a work schedule that probably doesn't change even if a good team ended up with a padding episode and the bad team ended up with an important one.

him achieving that is literally asking all the villains in his timeline dead in seconds.

How old is Future Trunks?

About 34-36 years old

mid 20's

Someone needs to stop him before he tries anything to loli Mai.

His faces says it all.

Speaking of which, isn't Trunks supposed to be 13 now? How come he looks like he did when he was 7? And why can't he do simple arithmetic?

His reaction suggests he wasn't so sure who loli Mai was, just like kid Trunks after seeing him for the first time. They've likely never met each other as children.

I was thinking he was already in his late twenties for this arc. Just how old was he when he first appeared in DBZ?

He was like 8~9 by the end of Buu saga. If I'm not mistaken, there was a 6 month timeskip until beginning of DBS and another one after Vegeta began his training with Whis. He should be like 9~10 years old. But anyway, Saiyans stay as manlets until like 14~15.

>failed to build up the Trunks x Mai romance from the previous ep
What the fuck did you expect from DB? Romantic drama and shit will never take priority over fighting too long. It might be short lived like the Chichi mystery, Videl hunting down Gohan, etc but never take up an entire arc.

I'm halfway watching episode 49.

>Future Trunks (SSJ1)
>defeated Dabura (Power level : SSJ2)

what the fuck is this shit ?

>Trunks just straight up kills Babidi and Dabura.

Fuck Goku and Vegeta have literally caused more harm to Earth than good.

he trained with the kai's but didn't follow their plan of letting them suck him up.

maybe his timeline's dabura was just nerfed for unprepared

>Mai is 1200
>Base Trunks is 1400
Wait, the main question here is, is that purple hair?

I like how pragmatic Future Trunks is. Vegeta let Cell fuck everything up by becoming perfect and it's also his fault Majin Boo revived whereas Trunks fucks the androids, Cell and Dabura/Babidi despite being weaker.

he looks so small compared to 9 year old Gohan

that pic

TBHiroyuki, the time travel talk was the most interesting part of the episode. I wonder if it will confirm what is established in the canon, add to it or refute it.

Trunks has always been the guy who gets shit done when he can.

While Goku and Vegeta are the guys who fucks around and messes up at their jobs and have to struggle to finish the mess they made.

>a human is fine too

It's been years since the Buu Saga. Gohan was a high school student then, and now he's a married man with a baby.

>Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

Future Trunks is currently the third strongest saiyan, he'll atleast reach SS3 after seeing it from Goku

Nvm, Future Trunks can change to SSJ2.
He should show the electricity when he fought Black back then.

>Last minute
>Black appears
>See you in next episode
Well, shit.

first pokemon now dragonball

I am glad they are back together, except for gohan of course.

>Gohan
*sighs*

>future trunks trained with the kais and defeated dabura and babidi before buu could be brought back in his timeline

Cool.

Remember that Bulma suggests 5 minutes after Trunks leaves after telling Goku about the androids to use the Dragon Balls to find his lab but literally the reason the saga happened is because Vegeta threatened to kill everyone.

he's older than Goten 1 year so he's 8, but the future trunks should be older than present Gohan

S-surely Gohan would join!

Not really, also Gohan there isn't 9 he's at least 12.

Goku's hair is reverted to black, looks like he's unconscious.
This is why you shouldn't fuck around.

Are you retarded? Not all Super Saiyans are at the same level of power.

No he wasn't, he was 9-10

It's really fucking weird that the time travel was one of the most put together piece of lore in DBZ. Actual shows aren't even as good, mostly because it's a simple explanation and circumvents alot of the bullshit involved with time travel. Was Toriyama a secret sci-fi nerd when DBZ started and that's why everyone became aliens?

He's been training with Piccolo so who knows.

I just wish he'd go back to wearing the Piccolo uniform. I hated it when he switched to the orange gi in the Buu Saga. Goku only ever trained him for a couple of weeks in his entire life max.

vegeta looks so pleased watching future trunks go super saiyan 2.

No he was 12.

>Vegeta: "That's my boy."
>Kid Trunks: "What about me dad?"
>Vegeta: "Bulma, get worst Trunks away from me, he's trying to talk to me again."

Not a single word about the tracksuit