Do you think in suicide?

do you think in suicide?

I think i'm gonna end up killing myself in a few years, i'm tired of the commies and the arabs, europe is pretty shit right now and we cant do anything, the 'nationalist movements' are fucking drug addicts with a shaved head

Because detaching yourself and just being left alone is so hard? Delete your Facebook and stop using Sup Forums so much.

Please do kill yourself, weakling.
The weak should fear the strong.

Don't do it, it's all just a game.

you could take a hundred niggers with you you fag just wait a few years

how do you think in suicide?

>do you think in suicide?

Already a zombie huh? Shit out of luck m8

Yes and no. Just be patient and the time will come

Go out with a bang, take out some important people with you, you can go down in history

The guns will come when we need them, it's a war mate, the big players will be arming their sides

You cant die if you're already dead on the inside.

Commies and arabs only grow stronger if there is less of us.

Don't do it. Save and move to the US. Easier said than done, but a new world awaits you here.

sure bro give them what they want, makes sense right? DONT FUCKING DO IT FIGHT FOR YOUR PEOPLE BITCH

nah, it's all pretty interesting. sucks of course, but still neat. would like to see what happens next. like reading a book, why shut the book just because the characters in the book are totally fucked when its all so well written. just keep turning the page

Ozzies still seem to have some of the fighting spirit left in them. Europeans are a whole different kettle of fish. When the time comes and the guns start firing, there will be just as many degenerate whites to kill as there are non whites.

I have. I'm not ashamed to say it. It gives you a perspective, do you really want to die without experiencing what could be? And would you really want to kill yourself knowing the suffering you would leave behind for your grieving family?

Btw, the more I read of Nietzsche the more im in awe of him. He just gets it.

I'm just counting down until Israel gets wiped off the face of the earth. No single group of people has caused as much suffering as those dirt bags.

Idgaf about the Samson solution as long as every dirty heeb from Antarctica to the United States to Israel gets blown to smithereens. Come on Kim, let's give them a fireworks display to remember!

depends if ive had my coffee or not

I think about it every day.
I won't let myself do it though, I'd feel like I was shirking my duty.

i'm more worried about south koreas samsung solution. they flip the switch and everyones phone explodes