Was Hitler an autist? I found this webm, in which he seems to be acting strangely...

Was Hitler an autist? I found this webm, in which he seems to be acting strangely. Judging from the kind of autistic ramblings that stormweenies frequently make on this board, I'm starting to wonder if Naziism is just Autism - the Religion. Thoughts?

Autism is actually not a "disorder" infact if used correctly it can bring you great power, but also great responsibility.

This

Also he probably just needed to pee.

daily amphetamine injections

Not an autist, He was high on pervetin 24/7.

>i found this webm
fuck off you kike

He was severely wounded in WW1 and these were the treatments of the day.

he was an R9K NEET.
just look at that pose.

Riding the Reich sybian in public, absolute madman

He was on fucking meth. Every. Fucking. Day.
Really makes you think.

A lot of what we throw into the "autism" catch-all is the result of incomplete social learning, and severe disconnects from the culture of the time.

The webm is significantly sped up, but he was probably a combination of overly excited and fiending.

He was on some sort of drugs like speed but i don't remeber the name

Looks like he was getting a bit too into watching one of the Olympic games. Plus drugs

that smug face, he nows that bitches will hang on his dick like a jew on a rope.

No it's just the combination of Olympic games euphoria and methamphetamine high
Really triggers your dopamine receptors

R E P O S T
E
P
O
S
T

S P A M M I NG
P
A
M
M
I
N
G

This, and he was clearly thoroughly engrossed in watching a race.

this was old after about the third time it was posted, keep up faggot OP

He absolutely was and everyone can read about it in his biographies.

This thread has been posted for 2 years.
The video is speeded up.

It clearly shows he badly wanted to go to toilet, but propaganda ministry had to make few more records

not in 1936

Michael Fitzgerald, a professor of child and adolescent psychiatry, published a cornucopia of pathographies of outstanding historical personalities, mostly disclosing that they had Asperger syndrome, which is on the autism spectrum. In his 2004 published anthology Autism and creativity, he classified Hitler as an "autistic psychopath". Autistic psychopathy is a term that the Austrian physician Hans Asperger had coined in 1944 in order to label the clinical picture that was later named after him: Asperger syndrome, which has nothing to do with psychopathy in the sense of an antisocial personality disorder. Fitzgerald appraised many of Hitler’s publicly known traits as autistic, particularly his various obsessions, his lifeless gaze, his social awkwardness, his lack of personal friendships, and his tendency toward monologue-like speeches, which, according to Fitzgerald, resulted from an inability to have real conversations.[78]

Good find OP. Looks like AssBurgers to me.
My thoughts are this makes me think.