What's in your wallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bI1_-a0coag
aryangoddess.org/video-another-fan-video-to-lwymmd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>45

a handful of bants.....

could be worse, I think you can get arrested for that in bongland

>Mfw my leader could take on a dozen australian assassins by himself without even having to change mags

My spoon licence.

organ doner card ( ._.)

One of these

I

>doesn't even carry a cellphone
>but always has a gun on him

how many rounds?

That's a big gun.

Spot the limp twisted 9mm fag

6+1. They are comfortable, but it can hurt the palm shooting one of those more than 50 rounds. I normally carry a Px4 sub compact which is 13+1

6+1 and I usually carry another mag in my pocket.

For you

>anime
>9mm
It's like you want to enflame the stereotype

>but it can hurt the palm shooting one of those more than 50 rounds
Yeah if you're a puss. I shoot 500 through it daily no problem.

Fucking lol. Please post the source video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bI1_-a0coag

45th president
45 calibers
45 terms

For you

>not gold and diamond encrusted

keked
Curious though, do you suppose the SS frowns upon him carrying, if he even does since taking the office?

He would probably have no reason to carry at this point. This interview was based in 2012.

>Trust noone
Not even the SS

kek. I remember when /k/ used to be good and not full of /r/guns faggots.

I would name that gun "the bat"

There were multiple SS agents who were fired for saying they wouldn’t be taking a bullet for Trump. I’m sure there’s a lot more. I’d carry if I were him.

its from a trailer for the new american horror story

oops this reply was meant for you

Px4 master race here.

All that said, I wasn't sure if the SS had any authority to deny him that right due to perceived safety concerns. I know that in case of a happening, they call the shots until they've vacated the area, but didn't know about his day to day routines/practices.

yeah. i stopped going about 4 years ago. fucking fag anti-gun mod turned it into /mlp/a/

you have earned this

>warm months
Ruger LC9s Pro
>cold months
HK VP9 LE

I appreciated this more than I should have. Thanks.
Ill be quickly working up to this image once my car is paid off.

>500 rounds daily

This is America.
I can't get my drivers license back till 2020, but I've got my permit to carry.

Just remember the Korean War Garands are in and are being graded at the CMP. The M1911's are moving forward in legislation too.

Abu, no!

I have a VP9 too and love the grip on it, I just wish it didn't look so faggy

comfy tho

The Garand is probably going to be last. I havent seen one for under 1500 in a while that was still workable. I keep trying to get an SKS but everytime I go to buy one something around the house bakes and there goes my funs money.
Its like a curse

How does it compare to a P30L?

>Swedish mauser

Good taste right here.

Negligibly smaller. Essentially identical grip and ergonomics wise. Both are great guns, so it's basically a striker vs hammer subjective preference.

I want to add that I prefer the VP9 personally. I tried a friend's P30 and didn't like the trigger as much. It's not awful, but it's not as good as the VP9.

>tfw live in Commiefornia and can't protect myself from wild basketball Americans

>Ventura Munitions
Based Las Vegas gun store

another thread stated by a /k/ fag then /k/ fags will invade

Even I've got a gun m8. The eventual extra effort and hoops you must go through to get one will be worth it if shit hits the fan.

>I own a J frame 38 special

Nice

Whats the trigger weight on the VP9?

What is KEK saying here?

Heard a loooooong time ago he has a coveted NYC LTC which pretty much only the rich & famous as well as their bodyguards get. But need moar proof on the guns he owns.

If anyone in the Trump admin is reading this, the correct way to virtue signal support for the 2nd ammendment is with an AR-15 or be shown shooting pistols. Duck hunting with a borrowed over/under is the sign of a faggy liberal like Obama or Kerry.

Around 5.5 lbs but very clean with a decent reset. It's not a PPQ, but it's perfect for a carry pistol imo.

What is this? A gun for ants?

The SS didn't want Reagan to carry.

Manlet repellant.

Glock 19 most times. Wife has a 27.

If Trump has a custom made AR15, I will vote for him in 2020 regardless of what he says

So its just an expensive glock?

My hands are lethal weapons. Come at me bro.

A pistol for Americans

>not buying american
fucking traitor

>not getting Glock 20 in 10mm auto
ishiggydiggy

My nigga

in the bin it goes

>Not owning a USP45
aryangoddess.org/video-another-fan-video-to-lwymmd/

look into buying from leafland if thats possible
sks are super common here

Only the best.

I catch some shit for it but I absolutely love my 9mm shield

Been thinking about ricing it out too

But I'll probably leave it as is ans rice out a glock 19 or 26

Yeah, if he signaled with a KAC or a mk18 clone that was correct he'd gain 2 points

USP?
Mein Neger

Goddamn. What the fuck happened to that person.

Guess which side the Trump campaign manager stood on?

Hit by a .45
Either that or Explosive decompression of a diving bell.

>The first two steps had been completed when, for an unknown reason, one of the tenders (Crammond) opened the clamp before Diver 4 (Hellevik) could close the door to the chamber. >This resulted in the explosive decompression of the unsealed chamber. Air rushed out of the chamber with tremendous force, jamming the interior trunk door and pushing the bell away, striking the two tenders. The tender who opened the clamp was killed while the other was severely injured.[citation needed]
Coward, Lucas, and Bergersen were exposed to the effects of explosive decompression and died in the positions indicated by the diagram. >Subsequent investigation by forensic pathologists determined Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24 in) in diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of the thoracoabdominal cavity which further resulted in expulsion of all internal organs of the chest and abdomen except the trachea and a section of small intestine and of the thoracic spine and projecting them some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.[5]

just fuck my formatting up senpai

I FUCKING LOVE MY USP SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHH

the man is the crab, the 3mm slit is the gap left by the still open door

Ask that to JFK, or Reagan.

Oy vey! What do you need that for? You could put an eye out. Spoons are not a right

Bruh y urs looks different???? Can't beat my quads on the serial # tho

Question: why are crazed madmen, the deranged and the insane attracted to guns?
Answer: because it makes them feel better.

> If you kill a home invader, they win

I carry a hi-point

Can't beat my doubles fag

No but I'll mow you down with my SCAR you crypto jew swiss nigger

If matching parts, i'm officially jealous

Don't make me laugh, if you get closer than 500m you get hit by the SIG 550

Was he on HWY 15?

my usp9 from when they first came out...has over 1000 rounds through it...

Fuark

Answer: because guns are cool and everyone with a modicum of testosterone enjoys them

10000 rounds through it...bought it right after they were first for sale