Girls und Panzer / GuP Thread

Katyusha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCq5ztIv9Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

APPLE AND PEAR TREES WERE A-BLOOMING
MIST CREEPING ON THE RIVER

I want to insert a tampon dipped in vodka into Nina's asshole then watch hey getting shitfaced faster than Rosehip can run a lap around the block.

Fatyusha

Katyusha set out on the banks,
On the steep and lofty bank.

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

I want Shizuka to rape me!

>111
The Gods have answered your prayers. Be patient now user.

So damned adorable.

G.R.R. Martin please go and stay go!

you are talking about cholera?

I couldn't possible imagine Katyusha shitting

Did the fella who hosted the streams ever upload his super-cut of the series anywhere?

I remember him saying that he was going to.

God I bet her skin is silky soft and smooth, I just want to impregnate her with my child then cuddle with her afterwards

Will St. Gloriana leave the senshado union?

Is Nonna the tallest Pravda student?

It's an excerpt from a Game of Thrones book

High schoolers don't have tits like these.

Ethiopia please.

>Nigel Farage at every EU meeting from now on

I want to eat Katyusha's cute little feet!

Yes, that's why she is Katyusha's favourite means of transportation along with KV2
Wat
Where you home schooled or something?

Is Erika a good commander?

I want to get Alisa horny and refuse to have sex with her.

Girls don't get horny that easily!

At least she's trying not to be a turbo-bitch to everyone but Maho, which is one hell of a major improvement.

What do those taste like? And why are they dedicating a whole episode to advertise that?

She only ever was a turbo bitch to Miho though.

It's a pun

Katsu means fried food but katsu also means win.
They're eating that because they want to win.

Garupans are for loving not lewding.

Alisa is for forcing to walk naked in public.

I want to cum on Miho's face and see her smile after she gives me a very inexperienced blowjob.

So there is nothing to talk about GuP anymore.

They're for lovingly lewding. With hand holding.

True.
To her own team, she's probably a lot like Maho, kind of distant, but fair. I mean, Erika tries to be like Maho as hard as she can, so it would only make sense for her to copy Mahos leading style as good as possible for her.
Maybe her being an bitch towards Miho was because she felt Miho abandoned her team and her sister.

Welcome to a week after the BD release.

Any more bears in GuP?

I want to fill Carpacio with my Carpacio.

Discussions pop up occasionally. The rest of the time we just take it easy.

Et tu, carpaccio?

Carpaccio belongs to Taka-chan! Do not intrude on their love!

How do you deal with foxes?

>Maybe her being an bitch towards Miho was because she felt Miho abandoned her team and her sister.
I thought that's exactly what it was. Not only did she take the vice commander title from her and then leave them without a word after costing them the 10th consecutive title, she also abandoned them in favor of some other school giving her the impression she never cared for her old team.
Miho is pretty much a traitor who stabbed them in the back in her eyes.

Forgot my image

Put a hat on them and leave them in the desert. After a few months they will know how to operate tanks and go for Tobruk

Why does she wear the cape?

She certainly became the DUCE of my heart.

Guys
I don't like Alice anymore
She's been playing life at easy mode

Like most girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=rCq5ztIv9Vg

Is it bad if I like all the other school's characters more than the Ooarai squad?

St. Gloriana girls are only good for rape.

>Shiho was a lovely woman and mother but got more and more desperate because senshado slowly becomes irrelevant in the modern Japanese society.

>tournament viewership high enough that senshado federation can pay for damaged shophouses
>senshado olympics beginning in 2 years

It's anything but dying

>senshado gets outlived by flower arranging

What's the age difference between them? One year?

competitive flower arranging.

What would sex with Rosehip be like?

>Look Miho, a retard!

Ask her 16 brothers

A russian loli shouldn't be this erotic.

YOU WOULD DIE

>multi-dick drifting

Oh boy, I want to hit that so hard it ejects two flags.

delet this

>She rides your dick so fast you get third degree burns and go impotent.

>Miho is pretty much a traitor who stabbed them in the back in her eyes.

More importantly stabbed Maho in the back, in Erikas eyes. Maho was rather uncomfortable with the situation, and even if she tried to not show it, Erika probably realized it. And we know Erika pretty much idolizes Maho, so if she thinks Miho makes her big sis suffer, that would be one reason more for Erika to hate her.

So, easy mode is going to university at age 12? What's hard mode then? Finnish university by age 6?

>that knife

>'It's my turn to become Duce now'

I think so, yes.

>all while clawing into your chest till there's blood and screaming something unintelligible

The Nishizumis deserve better outfits. Those look like they got it from some charity.

inb4 "they are senshado sociopaths, they don't have time to shop for clothes and they don't give a shit about looking good"

What the fuck are you talking about? Those outfits are fine.

Damn, it took me a while to see the dog's eyes are closed and not creepily open.

Incredible. It is so good you can cum inside her five times in a row and not go limp.

>every time you have sex, you have to tie her hands and feet to the bed and gag her if you don't want to suffer major injuries

Can somebody explain to me Carpacio and Caesar realtionship? When did it started? I watched the movie but it was like one moment in there.

>doge.jpg
>he didn't edit doge onto it
user you're such a disappointment

You should know it secondary. Also best couple. They canonically had sex.

When user? Enlighten faggot like me.

Just because she was given a god tier crew, god-mode think-tank and overclocked pershings crewed by top tier university level sub-commanders doesn't mean she had it easier than duce who was given party animals and tin cans!

Stop arisu bullying!

Okay okay guys.

If Actas is out, what would Gup be like if Trigger gets to do S2?

A quelle sauce a-t-elle été mangée?

They had?

>every time you have sex, you have to tie her hands and feet to the bed and gag her if you don't want to suffer major injuries
I would do it anyway, like with every other garupan.

Did you even watched Anzio ova?

Nope but i'm gonna, thx user.

Which tanks would each board use if they were a school?
>/m/ gets disqualified for bringing the Kuratas in

>They canonically had sex.
No.

A lot more lively, imagine all those Miho faces...