Nigger Hate Thread

Fuck them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVS52zoTLjo
youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blacks are better than wh*Tes. Prove me wrong.

Nah.

Fuck you, i love black people.

Well you beat me by a femtosecond, Usain.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Black people are usually bro tier if they like anime. Idk why but this is always the case. Weeablacks are the best blacks

I like black people they're really friendly and nice. Maybe you just have a hard time with understanding the black struggle in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVS52zoTLjo

Get educated, read a book.

*sips tea*

Fucking BAAAAAAAAASED!

I do not hate blacks.
i know they all belong to death.

A FUCKING KEK

Niggers aren't people.

That beautiful black child has created his own language free of the oppression dominate in English.

niggerleaf

have a thumbs up

>everything was stolen from us but we still live in mud huts in africa because racism

stop being racist.

Look at these professional knife skills you racists.

Daily reminder that blacks have an average IQ lower than a fucking gorilla LOL

>baby daddy
Holy shit I just realized the reason blacks need to say "baby daddy" is because "husband" would be ambiguous because of the high rate of infidelity and low rate of marriage.

Ayyy lmao

Yeah, duh. Most of them are never married to begin with. It isn't that husband would be ambiguous, its that it would be like if I said "I have to get to work, should I take my car or my griffin?"

Love triumphs hate. Once you guys stop being racist, we'll be able to move on to more important things such as colonizing the stars. Learn from history, racism is never good.

day of rake when

Gibs mufuga...

>kills all Republicans
>no more tax money
>no more welfare

They really were the best first couple, weren't they? So classy.

>that many typos
You're a nigger, harry.

That chicken tasty af!

Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0

African and Chinese are the most racist cunts on the planet.

I've noticed this too

your entire continent was dominated by whites. Your people have the deepest subconscious inferiority complex that's based around whites

unfair fight - black dudes was on crack and off balance - no 'ownage' took place

Sure thing.

the non-racist ones aren't

>African and Chinese are the most racist cunts on the planet.

Two wrongs don't make a right, sweetie.

But good job proving that all races have bigots and racists. Be the bigger person, lead by example, and love your fellow man. Don't lower yourself down to a racists level.

day of rake when

Why is it bad to be racist?

wunce u goa blek yu neever git bagg xddddddddddd

>Why is it bad to be racist?

Because it divides society. If you're a racist then you're a pawn of the media that incites racism. Racism has kept the human race back from being where we should be. We're too busy fighting over petty differences such as skin colour, rather than uniting as one and loving one another. Racists make the world a bitter place.

Have a You

you are all equally worthless

>The Chad always keeps an eye on the Niger.

BASED!
SHADILAY!
KEK!
MAGA!

Why are so many niggers weebs?

The problem among black people is actually just the niggers.
The ones living among black hoods, the ones that celebrait black entertainment TV.

The only solution i can think of is to never let more than 5 black families to live closer than 5 miles close from each other, then again, that would pollute the other races.

>divided society
Why should society be undivided? Isn't diversity of thought a good thing?

>racism has kept the human race back
A large motivating factor for the colonization of the Americas was to spread the message of Catholicism to the savage populations.

>fighting over petty differences like skin color
Isn't the problem the fighting, rather than the perception of differences like skin color?

>uniting and loving one another
Even homogeneous populations don't unite and love each other.

The ones that are currently living in Africa are the descendants of the blacks who defeated and enslaved the ones that were the ancestors of the blacks that are in the rest of the world.

fuck your gets and your cringe, I didn't ask for that!

she is so hot and goes only black. jelly?

Have you ever even been in a fight let alone with a crackhead

Tweakers feel no pain.

>Alien looking thing in space
Fuck off space niggers we're full. You can crash on the moon.

Racism doesn't divide a homogeneous society you fucking leaf

Go back to r/eddit and kill yourself.

oh sorry, blacks only get this qt

but.. niggers deserve racism.. they are literally monkeys, always harming whites. The world would be so much better without them