Poland appreciation thread

Is Poland the most based country in Europe? Literally has a government shitposting against Germany asking for war reparations.

>inb4 "rightful German clay"

>Literally has a government shitposting against Germany asking for war reparations.
Probably not,.

How many undocumented Muslim men has Poland taken in?

Not heard of one rape or terror attack in Poland, do they even have Muslims or Niggers?

Its time to change that.,

>>inb4 "rightful German clay"
Never4get.

When I lived in Nottingham there was an area where loads of Poles and Muslims lived. I kind of felt bad for the Poles moving to Britain and finding it in it's current state

Ever since the fall of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, Poland has been a vasal state. The 'whoring your country out for trinkets' meme is hundreds of years old here. More recently, Poles traded the Soviet Union for the EU and the bloom has officially gone off the rose. Hopefully Duda and the PiS Party won't cuck out, but you never know. Politicians are politicians, after all.

>grandparents from poland

can i be an honorific pole?

>Poland
>Based

There's nothing based about Poland, don't know why you think that

WE STRONK BICOZ IN SLAV LANDS YOU CAN SAY PEDAƁ AND WE HAVE BIG MASCLES!!!!! NOT LIKE IN THE WEST WHEN THEY ONLY HAVE PUSSY GHAHAHAHAHAH

WE WILL HAVE TO FREE THE WEST BICOZ THEY NOT HAVE BIG MASCLES ANYMORE!!111 WE HAVE MANY SLAVS AND WE PROUD OF MASCLES, AND IF WE CRATE ONE STET, THEN WE WE BIG AND STRONK LIKE HUSARIA 300 YEARS AGO WHEN WE BIT TURKS AND SAVED EUROPA!!!!!1111

WE ONLY LAUGH AT WEAK PUSSIESS LOL XDDDD IN SLAVIC LANDS YOU CAN SAY NIGGER AND BIT HIM HAHAHAHAHA AND IN WEST THER ONLY WEAK MEN HAHAHAHA

WESTERN PUSSY WANT TO ATTACK SLAV XDD WITH WHAT? WITH PUSSY? LOL KURWO, WE WILL LIBERATE WEST BICOZ WE TRADITIONAL IN SLAV, WE BIG MASCLES AND WE HIT HARD, AND WE REMEMBER WE STRONK 321432432 YEARS AGO!111!!!

WE WHITE AND WEST SO PUSSY THEY HAVE MUYSLIMS HAHAHAHAHAHA HERE YOU CAN SAY KOZOJEBCA AND ITS SUPER HAHAHAHA LOL

WEST IS WEAK MEN

This guy is all you need to know about Poland, legit

>GIB MONY WE POOR
>shitposting

>t. stanislaw the plumber

You really shouldn't, Polish people would feel more comfortable in Somalia than Poland

4/5, didn't complain about Ukrainians.

WE WAS NOBLES N SHIT

WE RULED OVER UKRAINE!!!!!!!!! AND WE STRONK BECOZ 213983124 YEARS AGO IN BATTLE OF AUIFANDKAEWNM WE BEAT STRONK MUSLIMS AND MOSCOW, SO WE RULE MOSCOW AND WE NOBLES WHO RULE UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!111 HAHAHA AND NOW UKRAINE COME CLEAN TOILETS, SO IT OBVIOUS WE ARISTOCRATS LOL HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Polacks had the misfortune of having an empire and once you have an empire, you tend to get megalomaniac, and once you lose your empire, it's hard for you to think about the failures of the past, but you rather wrap it up in simple formulas, but nevertheless you lose any sense of proportions and you still think you're that old, stronk empire that conquered Moscow and what not. Add to that the fact that Polacks are chavs/gopniks and you get what you get on Sup Forums - white nigger tier behaviour and vocabulary

I feel so proud right now

>From 20 January 2007 in Pauza gallery there will be displayed a project of Piotr Sikora and Piotr Bondarczyk, two artists who live in New York.
>who live in New York

I fkn love Poland!

slovakia is a lot more based

How do I get polish gf?

Start studing in liberal college for example (((art academy))) in krakow. Full of easy leftist bitches. You can fuck different girl every day especially if you are of colour

fuck off shill

since when copypaste trolls are legit?

Yeet

Loves me some Poland

>Polacks had the misfortune of having an empire
>misfortune
Gtfo from Poland hohol scum!

Poland is rightful German clay, but the German people are so cucked that they have lost all rights to any clay at all.

Poland should annex all of Germany. God wills it.