Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv-Luv

Celebrate freedom with some EF-2000s!

Remove East Germans who doom Europe!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gcn913Y0Xtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the difference between Irisdina and a mosquito?

Irisdina won't stop sucking?

I like her though.

If a plane costs 1 billion, how many will these ones cost?

>Schwarzesmarken
This shit was worst than muv luv alternative.

I hope to see the original animated one day and not this shitty one.

I don't hate her either, I just love bullying her and Beatrix.
>you will never join forces with Jurgen and completely annihilate those two in a snowball fight

I want to very slowly and methodically kill Beatrix with kindness

This shit was worst than muv luv alternative.

Wow really? That was unexpected

It's never, ever happening, so drop it.

Forget even for a second the amount of money required to get a series going that would do it ANY justice.

More like Fatia

Presumably not that much. Not only needing to constantly produce them and all, but streamlined construction, reduced costs, different costs like no need for super-treated alloys to resist heat in supersonic friction, etc.

But I'm pretty sure considering how much they supply and support the world pro bono, America must be running oceans of red ink.

Only Pham could pull such a thing off.

That's it user. That's the way. Hug her tight and don't let go. No matter how much she pummels you, screaming she can't be loved, doesn't deserve to be loved, keep holding her even after she breaks down and falls to the floor, crying.

Pad that fall. Protect that smile.

Not only. Anyone could.

You simply have to open your heart.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

I want to protect that smile and put some mini beatos in her oven

No one, we /freedom/ here

Do it!

And it really is cute, the more I look at it.

>tfw no Yugoslavia Front VN

>you will never be deepthroated by Iris
Those lips are asking for it.

suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

Of course they are.

But then again, so are Beato's.

Good man!

Get the fuck out and never come back, you generalshitting retards.

>>>/anywherebuthere/

Thanks doc. I couldn't make it without your daily cherrypicking posts.

Reminder that Yugoslavia had underground airbases before it was cool

katia is a terrible person

Katia needs to be forced to resort to cannibalism until she enjoys eating human flesh.

Not as much as some of her fans.

No one loves Gretel and no one ever will.
She should've killed herself and no one would've cared.

Thanks doc
suzy pls go

Isn't Europe doomed regardless of what anyone does or doesn't do?

Suzy, how's the Lubyanka this time of year?

In Canon. We'll get to find out if they really could have held the line when Martyrs comes out. Beatrix will save Europe!

The DDR could have potentially lasted into the 90's, as was previously stated in these threads. So while Europe gets chomped pretty hard, there was a possibility of lee-way into the degree of said chomp.

Yuimouto is love.
Yuimouto is life.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Second half of best girls

But that ignores the possibility of the Superior changing things up in the face of the chomp getting held up too long.

Well that depends. Will Theo get Lise on his side or will Lise get Theo on Beatrix's side?

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

The superior only really changed things up when Sumika gave him the Human playbook. Call me a retard if I'm wrong about that, though.

Weren't the BETA already using very simple tactics by the 90s? Prioritizing some targets over others, instead of simply going for the most advanced piece of electronics around?

If so, then they did learn something during the chomping of Europe.

Lise joining the rebels would waste much potential storytelling. And the emotional ride of the final battle being against the rest of the 666th with Iris as the Final Boss would be wasted.

So who's going to win the overall Schwarzesmarken popularity polls?

Beatrix first with Iris in close second.

This is age we're talking. They're pretty lazy when it comes down to it, and if they can get away with it, they'll tell the same story with slight differences to account for each girl.

1 - Iris
2 - Beatrix
3 - Lise
4 - Gretel

If we get something like the mass effect 3 ending I will burn all of cookie's cars

What happens if you slap Irisdina?

How hard? Are we talking pinch on the cheek tier, or uncalled for domestic abuse?

The former.

Depending on the location, it'll probably end up as a pout and with you being a baka.

>character is from Italy
>Blue eyes and blond(e) hair

who

Would "Katia bullying hour" every day raise 666ths morale?

>been a south Italian nigger

I want to sleep in the same bed with Anette and cuddle with her when she starts crying

Farka

Katia.

I have hope

Telling extremely racist jokes to Tarisa!

She's from Nepal, she'll either gut you with a Kukri or tell chicom jokes.

>pick up Lise from school
>see her on the playground with all her friends
>listen to her tell you about all the things she learned and fun stuff she did while you walk home together holding her tiny little hand in your's
>ask if she needs any help with her homework and be unsurprised when she's already finished.
>as expected of brilliant little Lise
>at bed time get her into her pj's and tucked in
>read her a bedtime story about the brave knight who slays the terrible Brown Beast and saves a beautiful blonde princess
>find that she had already fallen asleep half way through, kiss her on the cheek and turn out the light

And she grew up and had a normal happy life. The End.

cute

And yet we're still waiting for the metro to be built here in Belgrade.

If it were to built, the homeless would masturbate in it.

Those TSFs are way too big.

Fans of Ace Attorney have been asking for an anime of their franchise for years. The result? It has brought a lot of disappointment.

Be careful what you wish for.

Yes, it'll be 24 episodes for the whole trilogy and Watanabe will be directing it.

Silvio, the man who turned Munakata straight.

Pre, post and during shower sex with Irisdina!

No amount of showering can wash Jurgen's blood off her hands.

>shower sex

Chizuru did not deserve such a fine sex scene in Unlimited.

If Chizuru had a gorgeous design, would that be enough to overcome her shit class-prez personality?

actually frogs built underground bases in maginot line during 30s iirc

it will be close between Irisdina and Beatrix. It depends on how much anime-only voters there will be on stream.

Being completely honest, I didn't mind her generic design, or her stereotypical, hard-ass Class Rep. personality. But they could and should have done better. Making Chizuru so generic, only made her worse.

Bea-hime will win. This being Mabu-Rabu, the one who actually felt it will win in the end.

How many of these guys hang out here? They certainly talk about us offsite.

Well Genya is a Taiwanese if I remember right, so he only lurks.

The Chinese also translate stuff here.

I'd like Beatrix to win, but I don't see how she'll beat Iris.

>I hope to see the original animated one day and not this shitty one.
Kaiserreich universe when?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gcn913Y0Xtg

Katia's the main heroine. She deserves to win.

You just hate her because there's a few asshats running around ruining her, like Sumika.

>tfw no Yugoslavia

;_:

Not him but "deserving to win" has nothing to do with her status, but the merit of her character, especially in a popularity poll. You think she should be everyone's favorite because she's on the cover? Because the story is told from her perspective? Because people shouldn't have dissenting views on the narrative their being told? Fuck you. If you wanna talk about deserve then we can look at who suffers the most and even the score by giving them the reward their pain has earned, which would put a good 90% of the cast above Katia on the "deserving to win" scale.

Gretel is fucking shit and yet she has a fan or two. She's easily as bad as Tama

Can Farkas be cute?

Only if you draw them cute.

Zing! No but really, keep working hard user.

What's your point?

Too sweaty now.

How many headpats would it take to make Lise trust you?

You need to be Theo first.

3-5 a day. Feed her pancakes.

Headpats are an icebreaker. You need to follow them up with acts of solidarity and sacrifice.

I want her to tease me like that.

What did his classmate give him, Sup Forums?

This is just not fair
;_;

You're gonna need a lot more than just headpats to make her trust you. Buy her some new ribbons, that seems to work pretty well.

Onahole.