This is going to bomb so fucking hard

This is going to bomb so fucking hard.
I seriously hope it's being founded oversea for an international release like Space Dandy, because Japan's disinterest for LWA, coupled with the budget needed to have animation at least half as good as the OVAs, could easily bankrupt Trigger.

(You)

>could easily bankrupt Trigger.

I would fucking hope so,triiger is a meme studio single handedly responsible for ruining anime by bringing in all the western normies.Fuck trigger,fuck Imaishi and fuck everyones who ever enjoyed a Trigger anime.

Trigger is already on its last legs, this is their last resort.

I honestly don't get why some people hate Imaishi. Is it because his style is Western inspired.

>This is going to bomb so fucking hard.
It's their cash cow.

>this thread soon to be: trolls trolling trolls
Have fun, amigos.

I took the bait.

>Trigger is on it's last legs
>Sales from Kiznaiver and Luluco
Why don't you just jump?

>trigger brought in the western normies
>not peirrot, toei, madhouse etc
>normies
Like how can you actually be this fucking retarded

This garbage belongs on Sup Forums not Sup Forums,only tumblr landwhales and normalfags would like anything made by Trigger.

All of Imaishi's works are the same nonsensical pseudo intelectual garbage,it wasn't even that funny the first time but now it's just getting annoying.

>he thinks his opinions define the meaning of anime
this is autism at its finest

Just as an example Imaishi would never be able to write a serious series with well-written plot and realistic characterization like Eva.

He should just give up before he drags even more the name Gainax through the mud..

I think it's the brazen stupidity of his works. You either enjoy watching crazy shit happen in the most excessive way possible with a grin on your face or you don't.

I'm personally not a fan of Imaishi's story-format style and prefer him as an animator and visual artist only, but I can understand why his over-the-top antics can get others pumped. It's all about what you personally consider "fun."

I hope this is bait

what's with those "fuck Trigger" jokers

animu was saved thrice on friday

Ad hominems everywhere

Eva is a string of Anno's self-inserts at various stages of his depression, user

Rebuild is how Eva was supposed to look like and it's shit

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

Don't care, Diana will be in it.

>pseudo intelectual garbage

How are Gurren Lagann or Kill la Kill pseudo imtellectual?

MILF of the year.

How is this not true?
Japan doesn't care about it, it could sell a few K MAX there, which isn't nearly enough to cover the costs of animation, that can't be the usual choppy ironic shit they use to cut corners if they want to preserve the charm of the OVAs.
That's why I hope Netflix or something is paying for an international release, since westerners are the only ones that care in the first place.
Should have made another kikestarter then.

is this a new copypasta?

That's what makes Eva so good,you can feel genuine passion poured into it.It's one of the most realistic portrayal of depression in fiction,all of Shinji's actions are perfectly justfied and reasonable.

All of you autistiuc fucks are too braindead to understand Eva's literary genius so of course you'd rather masturbate over Imaishi's ebin action scenes and stupid,over the top plotlines.

@143331403
The bait of such low quality? You don't even deserve a (you)

Kill la Kill's anti capitalistic message by making Ragyo's businessmen literally mindless drones was retarded and tasteless. It tried to be something and when I saw SSj Ryuko I just said fuck it all.

Imaishi/Yoshinari anime feels like watching a cartoon. Something that is all style but no substance and far removed from reality to the point of appealing to children and actual retards.

>his style is Western inspired
His style is Kanada inspired more than anything, what are you on about?

>he hasn't even read the stack of essays about the themes in KLK
sasuga pleblord

You're fucking dumb. KLK thematic core is the usual "individualism vs conformity" all Imaishi's work have, it couldn't have been spelled out more clearly.

The last good Trigger anime was Inferno Cop.

Stalker threads have Kiznaiver near or below Mayoiga.

Luluco won't ship BDs til Sept/Oct, thus no one will buy discs since they won't recall the show.

LWA gained following in the west, but the nip reaction was literally "nigga, really?"

So either Trigger sells enough Luluco discs to let them stay afloat til LWA hits and no one buys it, or it's time to open up the emergency Gainax box.

>normies
Kill yourself, newfag.

Shitnaiver sold something like 900 copies.

The stories and themes are kept simple to appeal to plebs, people writing fanfiction has never been an indicator of good fiction.

As long as Imaishi/Yoshinari keep their stories simple, they can't be taken seriously as creators.

Trigger has access to Aniplex funds, they're fine and they're already working on two more originals.

Maybe Trigger doesn't realize that people in the West usually just pirate their stuff.

>As long as Imaishi/Yoshinari keep their stories simple, they can't be taken seriously as creators
what an absolute load of total shit, user.

Are you implying Kiznaiver is doing well? Because it isn't.

Some the greatest works of fiction of all time are extremely simple, my man. You're beyond saving.

>essays are fanfiction

Maybe most popular but not greatest

>The stories and themes are kept simple to appeal to plebs

Elaborate. How are KlK's themes pleb-like?

first ep was good, second shit so they'll fuck up the tv

Okada saved them, faggot.

Haven't you heard? Trigger get most of their funding from Crunchyroll now, so maybe that'll make up the purchases from japanese audience.

Yoshinari is shit tier artist. He need some loomis

>budget

I hate this meme.

People in the real world need money to produce things, kid.

Just in case you didn't figure it out from the image, I didn't

and yet OPM barely had any budget and they still produced 80% of that show with top notch animation. This isnt america where artists get paid out the dick just because they have a name that people know. if the artist loves his work like all of studio trigger then they produce gold

Why would I as a viewer care if it's bombing or not, other than for potential schadenfreude? It's not like I'm funding it.

>This isnt america where artists get paid out the dick just because they have a name that people know.
What?

THANK YOU BASED TRIGGER

You don't want the studio you like to make more stuff?
Are you fine with them going out of business?

>>This isnt america where artists get paid out the dick just because they have a name that people know.
>What?

seriously, explain this

BUT THEY KNOW PERFECTLY IT WON'T SELL THERE
THEY ALREADY KNOW IT WILL BE POPULAR IN THE WEST

>Trigger has access to Aniplex funds, they're fine and they're already working on two more originals.
LWA IS FUNDED BY TOHO. It's logo is even there.

Have you seen Kiznaiver's sales?

SOMEONE SHOULD WARN THEM THAT THE WEST DOESNT PAY FOR ANIME THEN

Except they already made deals with CR for example for Luluco and Kiznaiver

suffocation

What the does it matter when most of disc revenues go to Aniplex?

Kanye West sold plain white T shirts for 120$ just because his name was associated with it. Americans are retarded

Japanese animators work extremely long hours for very little pay and are expected to deliver high quality work.
Basically, you don't make anime for the money, because unless you're a high profile seiyuu or director, there's none to be had. It's a career of passion, not profits.

It's funded by Crunchyroll, like Luluco and Kiznaiver.

Your average simpson episode costs close to a million dollars to make per episode. Trigger can make an entire movie for less

I gave an animebytes invite to a trigger employee and tips on how to download using IRC. And english is the business language, every nation has to learn it. They know everything lol

Because 95% of the Simpsons budget goes to voice actors and guest stars.

I can't wait for when UTD OVA airs so I can get to see Trigger fags fighting against UTD fags while screaming Sup Forums crossboarders at each other.

What's there to fight about? We all know it won't compare to LWA

>everyone shitting on trigger
Is this the IRS shitposting magic I've heard about?

or is it the summer classic?
This smells too badly of leddit

Trolls or people upset about Kiznaiver being a flop.

kiznaiver is being good tho

it won't sell because japan has a seriously worrying case of shit taste, but it isn't a bad anime

>bankrupt Trigger.
>Yoh goes to Sunrise or Khara
>Imaishi hangs himself

And nothing of value was lost

>As long as Imaishi/Yoshinari keep their stories simple, they can't be taken seriously as creators.
Simple ≠ Trivial
Complex ≠ Complicated

(you)

>Yoshinari animating Love Live or sitting on his ass while Anno directs Godzilla
A fate worse than death.

its going to be the bomb
biatch

Two words.
Trigger ed.

>using memes@s
>not superior non-memetic #ashtags
>2016

>Trigger is now popular enough to have equal share of dedicated shitposters and blind fanboys
So proud of you, Trigger, you're now good enough to take part in studio wars. I hope there's at least a KyoAni or Shaft anime airing at the same time as LWA TV.

I'd have thought the guy was fakeposting if not for my experience with /m/, but sadly now I know people that assdevastated really do exist.
It's mostly one guy, likely a /m/ regular.

I'm defending Trigger from the /m/tier autist and I'm hardly a blind fanboy. I think LWA 1 and 2 and Sex & Violence with Machspeed are their only consistently good work; the rest is very hit and miss and a downgrade from their Gainax days.

For example, KLK felt like a downgrade from GL. The Amemiya-directed video game crossover opening was a downgrade from the Imaishi-directed one.

Have trust in Yoshinari you fucking plebs

I wanted a Harry Potter-esque anime, not some lesbian witches.

I think his point can still apply.

And speaking about voice actors, I hope they keep the same cast as the OVAs.I want to hear more about Fumiko Orikasa.

It can't possibly bomb if Sushi is there

I do faggot.

Tell that to the Imaishi shitposters hijacking the thread.

I mean seriously:

>LWA
>"Imaishi Show"

For crying out loud.

>Saviors of anime
>Literally scared of panties

LWA is clearly meant to be more family-friendly than KLK

Yoshinari drew NSFW art of LWA on one of his "secret" Pixiv accounts anyway so the Tumblr types who say LWA is a sex-negative feminist anime about how sexualizing cute girls is wrong are morons.

what kind of panties do you think suzy wears?

I just wish they went about it better, that sticks out and looks awful.
They could have given her pumpkin panties or spats.

>normies
Just call them by their names: reddit and Sup Forums

the irony here is that normie is a reddit term

>normie is a reddit meme
Fuck that, normie is just a easier way of saying normalfag.

ew

Anyone else think Urusla or whatever the teacher's name is, is Chariot?