Brit/pol/ - Henry Bolton Edition

>Henry Bolton elected UKIP leader
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41447568

>EXCLUSIVE : Former Lib Dem MP John Pugh to stand in Southport Council by-election
libdemvoice.org/exclusive-former-lib-dem-mp-john-pugh-to-stand-in-southport-council-byelection-55386.html

>Discussing the European Refugee ‘Crisis’ and the UK’s Responsibilities.
libdemvoice.org/discussing-the-european-refugee-crisis-and-the-uks-responsibilities-55384.html

>My tactics 'saved the Lib Dems', Farron tells party conference
theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/17/tactics-saved--liberal-democrats-tim-farron-party-conference

>Vince for PM: How it might happen
libdemvoice.org/vince-for-pm-how-it-might-happen-55372.html

>Liberal Democrats almost included a £10bn ‘blow job tax’ in their election manifesto
thesun.co.uk/news/4521595/liberal-democrats-almost-included-a-10bn-blow-job-tax-in-their-election-manifesto/

>Bi-Visibility Day – How Lib Dems can make a difference:
libdemvoice.org/bivisiibility-day-how-lib-dems-can-make-a-difference-55343.html

>There's nothing like a singalong with tired and emotional Lib Dems
theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/22/lib-dems-conference-singalong-vince-cable-secret-message

>Lib Dems GAIN two Council seats from Labour
libdemvoice.org/lib-dems-gain-two-council-seats-from-labour-55331.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQjFFTezh5I
theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/28/uks-top-supplier-of-supermarket-chicken-fiddles-food-safety-dates
youtube.com/watch?v=dB_2h7muwvI
order-order.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this good?

>tfw

Is the count public? There's simply no way that result wasn't rigged.

weed?

Well..

What do we think?

Racists eternally BTFO

>Henry Bolton: Born in Kenya, ex-Lib Dem candidate, worked for UN, former army officer, now UKIP leader
CIVIC

>being upset that the lesbian, Labour member, atheist, NOT ACTUALLY BRITISH, former ally to the Communist Party of Iran didn't win

lel

Of course it was rigged
>You now remember Farage's rejected resignation

If there was ever any doubt UKIP was dead then surely there can be none now. Get in here to discuss what should be done next

youtube.com/watch?v=YQjFFTezh5I

fucking racist lions and shit what does it mean i bte they're talking about the evil lion bar fucking racist lion chocolate bar ufcking premier league too many white people fucking evil premier league COPYRIGHT premier league taking our premier league logo both lion on it lion is AFRICAN ahahaha lions are AFRICAN whati s symbolism get BTFO stupud YOU KIP lion was also on britiain first ukip are britain first lion lion weid liron what does hte lion mean????? rCASIST

MUSCULAR CENTRISM

>henry bolton

who?

>mouth-breathing retard tiger

why?

>A literal fucking spy is leader of UKIP

>and a former labour party advisor turned stand up comedian,

Would have preferred Anne Marie Waters to lead ukip.

To anyone who thinks UKIP have a chance of reviving...

>Not be constrained by a left, centre, right agenda.

BIG BRAINED CENTRIST NIBBA COMING THROUGH

Can I get a quick rundown on the policy positions of Henry "Literally Who?" Bolton?
He only got like 20-something per cent, most didn't vote for him.

The weak fear the strong.

Not in my little England

>Can I get a quick rundown on the policy positions of Henry "Literally Who?" Bolton?
RADICAL
CENTERIST
EVIDENCE
BASED
POLICIES

UKIP will now be turned into controlled opposition, an outlet for those disaffected with the other parties but without any prospect of obtaining power or seriously challenging the status quo. Bolton is Establishment to his fingertips. On a positive note, media coverage will mysteriously become less hostile.

F

because we just voted to leave the EU...

Is she alright?

So who is Bolton and why isn't UKIP still utterly fucked?

too far

I have absolutely no idea what is going on in UK politics post brexit and I feel dirty about it

GLOBAL MARKETS

Scottish Dawn banned lads

Let the cunts step forwards with muh 'honetpot' and muh MI5 now you fucking bastards

All done by the tories and 'mummy' fucking May

He got 30%.

Neither do UK politicians.

>tfw ukip are becoming the lib dems

theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/28/uks-top-supplier-of-supermarket-chicken-fiddles-food-safety-dates

2 sisters group is run by pakis

Fucking filthy scum

>tfw I supported big brained Henry from day 1 and now all you posers are pretending to have always been on the Henry train

this is the punishment i get for having such a big pulsating centrist brain

29.9% is still 20-something, it's just a very high 20-something

Another bald manlet.

I doubt people even make memes about this new literal who what with UKIPs current form

Bolton was the Faragista candidate and Nigel has already congratulated him on his win
He is a former British Army officer
He has an OBE for services to international security
He ran as a LibDem in 2005
He worked for the EU in Common Security and Defence Policy roles
He was a police officer for Thames Valley police for eight years, during which he received an award for outstanding bravery
His wife Tatiana Smurova-Bolton gave birth to their daughter Victoria on a train to St Pancras
He warned UKIP was in danger of becoming he “UK Nazi Party” if Anne-Marie Waters won
He says Islam is a “problem“
He says left-wing extremists like Antifa are as bad as the BNP and EDL

No excuse for not only failing to run candidates, but to lose virtually all of your support in the areas you are running in. They've gone from being in third place in national polls to now facing the prospect of being tied with the Greens.

>UKIP will now become an Orange Book Liberal party
Literally nothing wrong.

Where did you get the full rundown from, I cant find it

>Farage says he doesn't want AMW to win
>Farage supports literal nobody who
>Farage manages to have his candidate win somehow

he is still controlling the party from the outside, he is the puppet master. a pro-islam puppet master

yes, it is actually

>He says left-wing extremists like Antifa are as bad as the BNP
>le left are as bad as le right

Oh don't give me this enlightened centrist bollocks. I'll concede to him that the EDL was mostly just chavs having a piss-up but the BNP were a considerable force at one moment in time.

Full rundown?

Do you even know what a honeypot is you fucking moron, the reason it lasted more than a week is to get more morons to join it, hence why they are being arrested right now.

so henry bolton is a better or worse option than AMW?

In the Eye of the general public: Better
In our eyes: Probably not, But the man is still a war hero and was a police and border officer.

He hates racists.

Not only is Bolton a former Lib Dem, he's a Lib Dem from the south-east. Northern Lib Dems are often Tories in all but name, Southerners not so much.

>Bolton was the Faragista candidate and Nigel has already congratulated him on his win
Neutral
>He is a former British Army officer
Good
>He has an OBE for services to international security
Good
>He ran as a LibDem in 2005
Good
>He worked for the EU in Common Security and Defence Policy roles
Good
>He was a police officer for Thames Valley police for eight years, during which he received an award for outstanding bravery
Good
>His wife Tatiana Smurova-Bolton gave birth to their daughter Victoria on a train to St Pancras
Neutral
>He warned UKIP was in danger of becoming he “UK Nazi Party” if Anne-Marie Waters won
Good
>He says Islam is a “problem“
Good
>He says left-wing extremists like Antifa are as bad as the BNP and EDL
Bad

7/10

>BNP were a considerable force at one moment in time.

Most of the time they were just chavs having a piss up in suits.

Bullshit

Nothing they can do with a legal group you fucking cunt.
They can ban groups that are marginalised by wanks like you spouting divisive shite

youtube.com/watch?v=dB_2h7muwvI

AMW was the absolute worst option. Turning UKIP into a single issue anti-islam party lead by a fucking welsh dyke would go nowhere.

I now realise left and right was a false dichotomy and all policies should be subject to the basic law of supply and demand in a global free market. This is the big brained eternal truth above all partisan politics.

The final results
Better in literally everyway

>OBE for services to international security

That could mean anything though

Maybe he sucked off a load of immigrants like Lilly Allen

What about if the group is secretly an already banned group, which is what they're saying Scottish Dawn was for National Alliance?

Oh, I just got them off Wikipedia

#bringbackthe£

Bolton was the Faragista candidate and Nigel has already congratulated him on his win
He is a former British Army officer
He has an OBE for services to international security
He ran as a LibDem in 2005
He worked for the EU in Common Security and Defence Policy roles
He was a police officer for Thames Valley police for eight years, during which he received an award for outstanding bravery
His wife Tatiana Smurova-Bolton gave birth to their daughter Victoria on a train to St Pancras
He warned UKIP was in danger of becoming he “UK Nazi Party” if Anne-Marie Waters won
He says Islam is a “problem“
He says left-wing extremists like Antifa are as bad as the BNP and EDL
order-order.com

>Ex-army
>ex-mi5
>OBE
>probably literally killed people
could be worse

LITERALLY WHO

>he's a Lib Dem from the south-east
I hope that's not London
London Lib Dems are the worst ones (take it from me)

What are you lads drinking?

Farage cucked on us, lads. Is head traitor?

Shes irish

>a war hero
Citation needed, I know he was in the army but I didn't know he was a hero, I thought he was a tank officer in Germany

DEAD PARTY DEAD COUNTRY

He was never in the secret services. Don't be daft. After his military career he was a Policeman and a Border officer

same difference / even worse

I will be drinking tonight for the first time in ages

'Good evening, my name is Henry Bolton and I am the new leader of UKIP.'

Is this shit nice?

The BNP were a tiny blip with a totally unlikable charisma vacuum of a leader

>cider in a can
doubt it

A lion isn't really a good fit for UKIP, I always thought the Fox was UKIP's spirit animal.

It's a bit working class.

Do you prefer it in a bucket?

>Thatchers
>Strongbow
>Scrumpy Jack

Mong

He might be alright, lads.

Kent, he lives in Folkestone

>4.5%

Yes. He is a pro-Islamic traitor who sold us out to keep his ego party in tact

>Using Lion on your branding now racist.

Fuck this gay earth, senpai.

My bad. Why am I reading he was an ex-spy then?

Red squirrel surely?

>people actually wanted Anne 'faggot' Marie Waters

yes

>Not drinking

Lads im going to take up drinking for anxiety and crippling depression, popping up the shop soon whats some good shit to start with

Yeah that worked for the IRA/INLA

They are trying to stamp out any grass roots movement before it takes hold, the jews are not stupid and they know people are getting fucked off with race replacement. You seen they lost their shit to something as minor as Chancellorsville when the chant was aired of jews will not replace us.
That more than anything fucked them off as its now out in the open what they are up to