Why does Sup Forums think asians are our friends?

Look at this subreddit. Their whole "identity" is based on hating on white men while worship white women with asian boyfriends.

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/

Other urls found in this thread:

asiansm.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hapas are mad as usual. another reason not to racemix.

nah this is not a hapa subreddit this a sub for asian males

because they don't realize the communism and asians entering american colleges and marrying into the college educated whites is all sociologically engineered to infiltrate and conquer the usa from within..

this is war.

they'll sacrifice 1 asian female to produce 2-3 dual-citizens in the usa.

born american, every right of american.
with 50% bug commie bloodline
and private communist mother nurturing
in the home and school systems.

but hey..
it's ONLY the jews.
the dragon was never sleeping.
you were.

Jews fear the samurai, but Asians are no longer samurai.
Whites are more samurai than them.

Real asians dont use reddit.
They have their own reddit-like sites.
Koreans have DCinside and Ilbe.
Japs have 2ch and nico

>flag
>no true scotsman fallacy
Ok, Chang

These are asian look at this subreddit

The admin of r/hapas, EurasianTiger, has been identified as a self-hating half-asian half-Jew.

When they see a retarded loser beta white man with an asian girl, it is a lose/lose scenario. They pay no mind if it is a successful white man with an asian girl. I feel ashamed for the asian girl dating the white man that is bottom tier. Even though I hate niggers, the hate is not as strong when I see a successful nigger like a Ben Carson with a white girl. Nobody wants the females of their race to mate with losers and if they stray outside the race and becomes a traitor, at least they should choose somebody successful.

I wonder how many hapas are disgusted by their fathers

>Civic Cuckservatism: The Post

Arn't hapas any mix of asian & no asian mix?

I'm on student visa, retard

looks like /r/asian masculinity

>Linking reddit
Kys

Because the enemy(Asians) of my enemy(Marxism) is my friend.

Wow I've never seen such outright anti-white racism that looks exactly like the racism against black people us white people partake in. Pretty interesting.

Asian males who are mad because white men are taking Asian girls

plus the fact that 99% of whites take the fugly ass asian girls that no one wants as well

Wait these chinks are legit retarded, they rage constantly at white men taking their women yet they get so triggered at the suggestion that white women should date white men

not really since 99% of what they take are the ugly ass bottom tier ones, since whiteys can't tell the difference

99% of those whites are ugly as fuck as well.

A few butthurt gooks from Asian masculinity

Daily reminder chink women are a population bomb currently going off in America . It is literally a government policy to export as many bug women from the hive as a way to slantify America . If you're with a gook woman you're a great goy!
>Despite being considered a feminist figure by some and a supporter of women's rights, documents released by the US Department of State in 2008 show that Mao declared women to be a "nonsense" in 1973, in conversation with Kissinger, joking that "China is a very poor country. We don't have much. What we have in excess is women... Let them go to your place. They will create disasters. That way you can lessen our burdens."[217] When Mao offered 10 million women, Kissinger replied by saying that Mao was "improving his offer".[218] Mao and Kissinger then agreed that their comments on women be removed from public records, prompted by a Chinese official who feared that Mao's comments might incur public anger if released

No one thinks like you here. Back to /reddit/

not a fallacy when it's true

cunts want to whine about their shit lives in their own language just like we do

Don't cry but me and my mate (both white as) used to clean up with asian girls.

Fact is white men are just the most desirable men on the planet. The response for asians is to promote white nationalism and asian nationalism. I don't go after asian girls now only white.

You have the right to be mad if we go after your girls and vice versa.

Asians are lads tbf am a big fan of Japanese history but you guys are being attacked hard too. They know that East Asians are a big threat to the power structure too. So be part of the solution, stick together with whites.

>this ugly freak on the left is responsible for a hundred million corpses

really makes you think

what is ugly about her

Indeed. White men are loved by all races, white women are loved by all races. White men and white women only hate eachother because of the fucking kike media

thats a dude i think

no

white men and women don't hate each other that's just a meme.

95% of the white women I see are with white men and vice versa. This despite constant barraging from movies, music, tv, sport that they should mix and the vast majority still vastly prefer white men.

>be a hapa
>have no identity with any group whatsoever

At least I'm not reproducing

What are ugly about these successful women?

In my experience, some Asians tend to keep to themselves but the ones that don't mind hanging around white people are pretty based. I've had a lot of Asian friends, I've got nothing bad to say about them as a whole.

Asians get a lot easier to deal with once you accept that their clannishness/racism is just an evolved evolutionary feature. They have had concentrated, high-density populations for longer than any other group of people in the world, and this breeds a ruthless, calculating attitude towards everyone.

Asian hostility towards whites to the extent that it exists isn't particularly malicious, it's just an expression of their extreme sensitivity to perceived social threats.

Asian people are just by nature incredibly neurotic and paranoid by our standards. You just have to get used to it if you've voluntarily decided to live around them as I have.

Yeah and the key point is that they still have homelands that are 99% homogenous unlike whites. I'm sure we would care way less about our women mixing if we still had homelands like that, so I don't see why they get so butthurt over WM/AF couples.

Those are bananas, not Asians

Don't care, I've been roaming around SEA for 5 years barebacking and knocking up up poverty-stricken 18-24 year olds. My happa spawn will inherit my superior genetics and potentially even my genius level IQ.

I will return in 20 years and contact the ones who have survived, then I will take them to a private island and arm them with primitive weapons where they will be forced to fight to the death in a week long battle royale.

The surviving child will have demonstrated his superior cunning and ruthlessness, and I shall make him my Heir in the region of SEA, and granted a portion of my wealth, with an increasing amount released for every child he sires in a similar manner.

This process will continue until a clan of superior happa genius/killers are raised, with me, their father-god as their emperor. Then we shall take over a small nation and begin the next step of our plans, all the while impregnating and spawning more ruthless happa killers, to be pit against each other.

I have high hopes for my child from Cambodia. His mother killed four men with a knife and gun, and she tortures cats for fun by putting them in bags and beating them to death with bats. She is sufficiently insane to raise a properly subversive and evil child for my needs.

Fairness is literally an alien concept to them. Doing anything other than consciously seeking advantage over your adversary 100% of the time is perceived as a lethal weakness.

In a society where you can trust everyone to choose "Defect" in the zero-sum game of life virtually all the time, there is no room for anything else.

In a way you're lucky, you get an excuse to live a meaningless childfree life.

haha :P

Heard the women in SK are hot as though?

"Hi my name is Bob and I only like White girls."
> THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FIRTHY WAITO PIGGUUUUU!!!!!!!

Not asians. Just Japanese. They are as ethnocentric and nationalistic as we are, so they make good allies.

>reddit
its reddit, you can even find White man hating on other White men

Other happa MAY be selected, but only if they swear fealty to their white god emperor first. This will not earn them a place in my ranks, but rather the privilege of engaging in battle against my children in the island battle royale.

I will only make this offer once. I am fabulously wealthy and if you succeed in battle against my future adult children, I will designate a portion of my wealth for you to use in order to establish a minor empire for yourself in the south pacific.

Swear fealty to me, pathetic happa. There is a slim chance your white god can make your life have meaning again.

>88rising
>promoting gooks in media

Is their a term for asian girls who race mixe like coal burner or oil driller

Wasnt mao made a sub sissy by his own wife and the gang of four? no wonder he had that position on women

>Westernized Asians

Yeah, no. East Asians (proper) are from East Asia, not 2nd and 3rd generation expats living in the West. It's like comparing an "Irish-American" to a proper Irishman.

haha for a second there I thought I was the only one that caught that

I called them twinkies

If their father is white, it's very common.

They should hate their women not us. Asians are outnumbered 16 to 1 by whites in the US. Even if 90% of whites decided they didn't want yellow pussy they would still be getting cucked. It's not our fault that most Asian women have a white guy fetish.

Sup Forums Will love this asiansm.tumblr.com

As an asian American who have 98% non-asian friends, it's because we want women to not want white guys but ended up just making women want white and black guys..... However I have the best (South) Korean gf who likes asian guys

Exactly, you don't see us hating on black men for wanting to fuck white women, we hate the coalburner.

Where in Cambodia?

this

I'm a hapa, these people are not representative of us. Most of them are actual Asians or poo in loos mad they can't get white pussy.

This basically

You don't have to be such a fag about it.

Autism, however I plan to have as many children possible myself.

women laugh at asian men and the penis rumors are 100% true so why would i even care? its just butthurt projections of their sexual inadequacies and frankly its hilarious.

I think hapas are supposed to be half and half. I don't fucking know. I'm 1/4 jap and don't give a shit. I like being asian and I like being white. These reddit fags are just latching onto something, their asianness, to make an excuse for being weak men. Their fathers were probably white cucks that never taught them how to be strong so they take out their resentment online.

duh

small dicked dweebs who are mad their parents are living in America

just like all dumb fuck 3rd worlders too dumb to get on a boat and go home

I wonder what they would say of people started telling them (((who))) is pushing the racemixing meme on the western world. Would they accept the truth and focus their beta anger on the real problem or just make excuses?

we don't, just the retarded weebs do

>in the home and school systems.
proof

>those disgusting alien looking eyes

Who gives a fuck what dicklets think.

I don't care. They don't burn down our cities and cause crimes and social decay everywhere they go. They are perfectly free to hate me. I don't need their approval. Long as they don't get in my way and behave, they can think whatever they want.

>Plebbit

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Sup Forums

jj

S O U L L E S S

I
N
S
E
C
T

P E O P L E

>Racemixing with insects