Hunter x Hunter

What's a true hunter ?

Morel a best

The Faggot: OP

spiders+hisoka vs netero, who would win?

Netero without a doubt.
He can kill each one of them in a blink of an eye

>Morel
>Soldier

He's a fucking sailor

Also Ging is one of the only few real hunters in the series

never heard about us navy ?

+ging,silva,zeno then?

>netero
Batshit old pervert who raped his vice chairman
>Ging
Smelly shitty father who shamefully beats up audiences
>Morel
Respectable man who can sail the seven seas

don't know about ging level.
don't know about silva level.
zeno would be killed in an instant by kannon.

Aizack's corpse is unlikely to give much of a challenge and we still don't have enough information about Beyond.

On the other side, Hisoka is salty as fuck and may ruin the team.

This is a true hunter.

A true children hunter.

The rapist hunter will put you out of your misery for good this time.

>Ging
Me. Perfection.
>Morel
Dude weed.
>Netero
Jackie Chan

Hisoka hunts strong opponents, he's a true hunter even though he doesn't give a fuck about being one.

We are all hunters if you think about it.

But we don't use Nen, we can't become true Hunters.

Top 7 favorite characters and why in 5 words or less GO.

1) Hisoka - Absolute Madman. Rubber and Gum
2) Silva - Best Dad. Maybe Strongest Human.
3) Gon - Main character. Totally Mental.
4) Chrollo - Removed evil demons. Coolest ability.
5) Morel - Based.
6) Killua - is cute. Voice of reason.
7) Pariston - Secretinformation

>Killua
>Voice of reason

Hey he's a lot more sensible than most of the cast

Pika
Gon
Leorio
Chrollo
Hisoka
Machi
Bisky

>sensible
He ditched Gon as soon as he got Alluka and even ignored Gon's mental breakdown in CA arc.
Killuafags sure are something.

He typically corrects Gon when Gon acts like a fucking retard.

1) Hisoka. Cute and comedic faggot.
2) Chrollo. Cute, probably bereft of emotion
3) Machi. Fluffy and is brotier.
4) Alluka/Nanika. Hugtier ;~;
5) Ikalgo. Brotier.

1. Hisoka. PROPERTIES OF MEMES AND DREAMS
2. Kurararapika. Edgy and cool as fuck.
3. Chrollo. Great rival to Kurapika
4. Morel. Great design, badass.
5. Killua. Assassin edgster boy.
6. Netero. Old, strong, pervy. (It is a trope but I really like it)
7. Leorio. Literally me.

1) Killua - Cute
2) Kalluto - Cute
3) Alluka - Cute
4) Gon - Cute
5) Zushi - Cute
6) ??
7) Hisoka - Self insert

>probably bereft of emotion

>probably bereft of emotion

delete this.

1. Hisoka. Sexy charismatic psycho.
2. Illumi. Sexy yandere psycho.
3. Feitan. Cute psycho.
4. Killua. Perfect shota waifu(male).
5. Bisky. Stronk and admirable.
6. Leorio. Normal and charming.
7. Everyone's pretty much equal otherwise.

I like your style.

Who would win?

>ywn bully Chrollo so hard on an Mongolian Carpetweaving Board that he starts crying
Why live?

Guards. Unless Chrollo has some really hax powers in his book.

Chrollo and company because the ants got written out of the story sooner so Togashi would asspull the perfect nen abilities from Chrollo's book of bullshit and it'd be just fine because we have no clue what abilities he has. I'm not even a Hisoka fag, I loved watching Hisoka get his ass kicked, but having the ability to have any ability because we don't know what abilities he has is kind of bullshit.

>that one time some dickish business man in a hotel bullied you and you just stared in envy

If Illumi Hisoka and Chrollo teamed up, the sheer amount of hax combos they could create with their abilities would be absolutely absurd.

But what about Pouf's clones?

Unfortunately The Royal Guards would kick their ass as much as I like Chrollo and Hisoka. They don't stand a chance.

1. Kurapika- Based and intelligent. Manliest character.
2. Chrollo - His reasoning is quite mysterious.
3. Gon - Funny, cute. Morally ambiguious. Protagonist.
4. Netero - Strongest human thus far. Old.
5. Knuckle -Hilarious. Strong. Brave. Soft hearted.
6. Killua - Tsundere, cute. Very fun ability.
7. Ging - Interesting man, unclear goals. Powerful.

Ging>Morel>Netero

In terms of being a Hunter.

If Chrollo and Hisoka could give Illumi an opening to stick needles in them maybe.

It depends on whatever powers Chrollo has in his endless versatile book.

His ability is like using a Choice Scarf Imposter Ditto with none of the drawbacks except for the setup outside of battle, since he can endlessly access anything whenever and with that fortune telling ability he has the upper hand.

The guard's abilities are all killers but as long as Chrollo has the fortune telling he's already at an upper hand.

Holy shit, Chrollo probably has pokemon in his book

Maybe if he got a ridiculously OP power like manifesting imagination.

*'s

HxH isn't Bleach yet.

Good taste user!

>Rubber and Gum lock pouf
>black voice pouf, bookmark
>make him create as many clones as he possibly can
>needlemen the clones
>needlemen pouf
>cancel black voice
>gallery fake all poufs, bookmark,
>apply sun to all poufs, clone or not
>cancel gallery fake, apply moon to them
>cancel sun and moon, apply order stamp to all
>order them to explode as close to pitou as possible
>attach bungee gum to all clones and link it to pitou
>watch the world burn

Sun and Moon would be their best bet to defeat them, if Illumi's needles aren't as OP as I think. He has to be able to pierce their skin, and I am doubting he could accurately hit Pouf and Pitou, and doubting he could pierce Youpi's skin. Are there no drawbacks to his ability? Once he sticks it in, that's it? GG?

Anyways, I think the guards have the upperhand.

Im in the Navy, I'm a fucking sailor not a soldier

If it was a 3v3 battle royale then Royal Guards would crush them. Ambushing them is practically impossible because of Pitou's ridiculous En.

The only chance of them winning is if Chrollo, Illumi and Hisoka fought together against one Royal guard at a time and even that would be difficult.

I don't think Youpi has a shell but it's probably tough to pierce him because he's a tank

So you can put your mind at ease?

>I am doubting he could accurately hit Pouf and Pitou
It's true needles are his primary weapon, but I doubt if he was forced to get serious it's be a hindrance to resort to something else. He's a ripe enough target for Hisoka to crave him, and he is the eldest Zoldyk brother. I'm sure there's something we haven't seen of him.

>Hisokafags tend to also be Chrollofags

Really makes you think.

only if you're an autist who overthinks everything

>muh self-sacrifice
Read some Ayn Rand would you

Netero: No fun tryhard

Ging: No responsibilities NEET

Morel: Just right, perfect tastes.

1) Pika - He is my wife.
2) Hisoka - Style, skill, rubber and gum.
3) Gon - Crazy bastard.
4) Leorio - Heart of Gold, comic relief
5) Killua - lightning boy, he's fast!
6) Cow - Best Zodiac
7) Morel - based as hell

>Kurapika
>Manliest character.

Who else is man enough to carry a gun? No one, that's who.

Who else is man enough to carry Bisky?

>all this Morel love
Yes this is good. He's not my favorite but I really do love him as a character. Would gladly be pupil of and admire as my senpai.

Pitou could do it alone

This is just conjecture but I'm not inclined to believe that a manipulation ability is still OHKO when the opponent has a 10x bigger aura than you.

>pussy who got punked by a 12 year old could do it alone
Sure

Really doubt that, she was pretty bruised up after fighting Kaito, and that was with Kaito being handicapped from the very start of the fight, 3 people that are probably of equal or greater ability than Kaito vs Pitou by herself? I don't think she even has a chance. She might take one of them with her but she's almost definitely lose.

Wait a second, why is the third one (the one on the right) Yusuke from YYH???

>Morel was Batou all along
this and Isoka being En all along is p crazy

Togashi is paying homage to all his favorite characters

It's almost like Gon didn't become the thesis of Enhancement and so self-centered he forgot about everything except his own wishes.
Netero's fight with the King only was successful because Gon's objective relied on Pitou, not because Gon wanted to complete the mission successfully.

Killua saw his best friend ditch every single shred of his humanity to fulfill a wish Killua knew was impossible. He saw the what the limits of Gon's stupidity, when allowed to run rampant, did.
He saw all that shit and all he could do was say sorry for not stopping Gon when he could by healing him.

Does that make Killua the stereotypical "never gonna give you up" friend? No.
But it makes him just another person who can also call it quits when shit goes really, REALLY bad.

It's not easy to be friends with a depressive and suicidal person.

>searches and adversary
A hunter is someone who is illiterate.

Upvote and subsrcibe if you agree and for more anime based horoscopes

>Killua saw his best friend ditch every single shred of his humanity to fulfill a wish Killua knew was impossible. He saw the what the limits of Gon's stupidity, when allowed to run rampant, did.
>He saw all that shit and all he could do was say sorry for not stopping Gon when he could by healing him.
Killuafags sure have unique imaginations.

Togashi draws Lum cuter

Pitou barely knew nen and didn't have a hatsu at the time.

>It's not easy to be friends with a depressive and suicidal person.
Not like he had many friends to pick from. He just so happen to get landed with an abusive husbando and stuck with it it.

Would her hatsu even help her that much in a 3v1 fight? It didn't seem to actually do anything in her fight vs Gon except keep her fighting after death, which honestly was more effective against Gon than it would be vs Hisoka + Illumi + Chrollo because Gon didn't give a shit if he lived or not at that point, but the 3 of them would notice it and not fall for it.

>fujoshits are this deluded

On episode 84 here, is this chimera ant shit filler? Should I skip it? It's so fucking retarded and make no sense in the story, is like Naruto filler all over again, in which episode it ends?

The point of Terpischora wasn't to keep Pitou able to fight after death though, the primary purpose of that ability was to make her even more deadly. It working as residual nen is purely incidental.

Kite and Netero die also read the manga you fucking fag

The arc isn't filler but the anime has a shit ton of filler in the beginning, around episodes 76-84. Like the dozens of death flags they added for Kite right before he died.

Also Netero nukes Meruem and Pitou gets pounded like the pussy she is, just saying.

>so self-centered he forgot about everything except his own wishes
It's like you read the wiki and not the manga to type this shit. Gon has a straightforward personality. He was all about guilt because he could not save Kite due to his own strength, which is understandable because he's just a kid.

>He saw all that shit and all he could do was say sorry for not stopping Gon when he could by healing him.
Killua actually stated that he would make Gon apologize to him. Go read the Election arc.

>It's not easy to be friends with a depressive and suicidal person.
Kurapika and Leorio are better friends compared to that shitty son then. Also not easy =/= impossible to care. Sounds like you're a woman and/or a retard.

>deluded
user everyone knows Alluka is his #1.

Not filler its important in the Dark Continent arc. Just read the manga for Chimera Ant then go back to the anime for the Election Arc.

>Killua apologizing to Gon
Literally when? Did you get that out of some fanfiction? He only healed him out of spite and to guilt trip him

It seemed to me like it didn't actually make her any faster or stronger than she already was, she jumped several miles in just a few seconds when she attacked Kaito, it really seemed to not give her a power boost at all, I still think the whole point was just to keep her fighting after death.

killuafags like to pretend that he's some saint that was victimized by gon i guess

It was shown that it made Pitou's muscles swell and that she used it when fighting at full strength, we weren't able to see it only because both Netero and Gon-san easily dispatched her. How would Pitou even know about residual nen? It'd be pretty stupid and out of character as well to create an ability for the sole purpose of working after death.

Can't wait to see more of glorious stealth MC Glasses-kun in future chapters.

> Inb4 he dies without even getting a name

You're now the president of the association. What are the rules you are going to change, add or delete from the bylaw ?

>hunters must hunt something
Delete this, it's stupid

>smart
>handsome
>kind
>moe as fuck
>successful
>has a lot of bros he jokes about dying with
I would literally date him

You don't have to know about it. In Yorkshin there were normal people who left residual nen behind, remember?

That's a good point, I don't know why but I keep getting it in my head that it's the same ability that she uses to heal people even though it's not

That isn't the point he was making, he was saying why would she make an ability that did nothing until after she died.

>date
>not marry
So he's going to be the MC when Kurapika's done with his goal, right?

>You don't have to know about it
So are you trying to tell me that the purpose of Terpischora was to do something Pitou didn't know about?

"Hunters must Hunt something"
"Hunters mayn not hunt their fellow hunters"

Or what? the license can't be revoked.

>yfw you realize Hunter Hunter means a Hunter who hunts other hunters

My bad, I read it wrong.

They're more like guidelines than absolute rules, it doesn't even say "don't commit atrocities". It just says other hunters may or may not go after your ass if you do.