Did Sup Forums create Antifa?

Think about it. There are actual Nazi's and White Supremacists here. Maybe it made them paranoid and with propaganda they have come to believe almost every conservative white male is a white supremacist, fascist, and Nazi.

How old are you little faggot? Antifa has been around for decades

antifa is a century old you fucking gorilla.

>ywn be a schyzoid antifa NEET wasting his life chasing imaginary nazis.
Thank God.

Almost 22 faggot.

I believe it's all about a general narrative, user.
>Old, straight white males are in power and thus to blame for all the ills in the world
>BLM and white guilt become a thing
>Trump runs against Clinton, a woman
>Trump is the patriarchy and Clinton is feminism
>Trump gets compared to being "literally Hitler" and Clinton...well, it's time for a progressive, female president!
>Trump wins and since he's "literally Hitler", that means his voters are all Nazis
>Irrational fear kicks in - "omg, they're going to start building camps soon! 1984! Help!"
>Form a group that fights against these intolerant nazis and feel empowered in doing so (as protests in general do)
>Since you're fighting against FASCISM and NAZIS, then you can do no wrong because on the spectrum of "good" and "evil", you're obviously on the "good" side

I think youre in over your head man.

I became a nazi after antifa chimpouts. They are one of if not the biggest or sole reason. They have been violently attacking people for free speech for years, and the media completely paints them as innocent victims, in order to support their side and ultimately get more illegals here to vote democrat until the end of time

The left wants nothing more than to undermine our values, freedom and way of life

The constitution has been amended many times and if we hope to keep ANY of it we will likely have to change some of it

Liberals will stop and nothing to undo every single trace of the society our ancestors built for us

nobody on Sup Forums is white.

My parents are both Finnish so... Yeah.

No but they sure as hell at least helped create us, along with their Jewish masters of course... Ironic isnt it

>did Sup Forums create Antifa
no

but Antifa exists because MUH FEELINGS

nigger antifa has existed as long as Judaism has they are the ANTAGONISTS everything else is backlash from their constant attempts to control the entire world under kike/commie slavery

You're almost not a faggot, faggot

>flag
Well, you're a prime example of that statement.

No, this kind of shit created Sup Forums

Whites have been labeled as the Boogeyman for a century, now we are told no matter what we do we are racist and even if we start hating on our own race, were still racists.

Eventually people get sick and fucking tired of being told this, and decide if we're to be racists no matter what, we might as well go full 1488.

Leave it to a fucking nigger to think that my reaction is anything back a backlash.
Also, leave it to a fucking nigger to not know history.
You rich, entitled brats are the cause
>down with white people!
>tear down the white power structures!
>I am Jack's utter lack of surprise.

OP hit the nail on the head. It's pretty funny seeing how riled up these people are.

At best they're a bunch of Quixotic nerds that can be gradually brought back to reality.

For the most part however, it seems that they've drank the kool-aid and will continue push their schizophrenia unto death.

No, Russia created them to divide and conquer.

Antifa has been in europe forever. Lefties are trying to get them to take here. Like an infection.

Thing is we're more diverse than sjws and antifa