For ‘Black Panther,' Hannah Beachler designed a futuristic African nation that was never colonized

>For ‘Black Panther,' Hannah Beachler designed a futuristic African nation that was never colonized

scpr.org/programs/the-frame/2017/09/26/59325/for-black-panther-hannah-beachler-designed-a-futur/

Dis is what our citys would look like if yall din colonize our cities fuckin white crackas

WE

How can Kangz rationalize that when colonized areas are more advanced than those that weren't?

all the buildings are black
lol

> a futuristic African nation that was never colonized

Even their utopia looks like a grim shitty place to live

and shaped like phallus
literally MUH DICK

>african nation which never got colonized
so Liberia right?

lol, exactly.

WUZ

SIVILISED

>our not r
OP is a fake faggot.

wakanada also is the only home to vibranium, worth far more than gold. Oh and they are insane xenophobic and kill any other African niggers that try to enter the nigger fairlyland filled with magic metal.

It's fantasy. I'm fine with it in the context of a world where a woman can actually beat a man in a straight up fight or a dude turns big and green when he gets pissed. It's an interesting "what if." "What if in this one little corner of sub Sharan Africa you have a nation of geniuses who built a futuristic civilization and kept it hidden from the rest if the world." As I said, an interesting fantasy, like Gorilla City in the DC universe.

>super advanced, super wealthy society that is completely isolated and doesn't trade or make contact with outside civilizations
I'm sick of this meme in fiction. Isolation leads to stagnation - look at China, early AD they were the most technologically advanced civilization in the world, but they cut themselves off, walled themselves off from the rest of the world, barely traded or exchanged ideas with outsiders... they invented gunpowder, but couldn't come up with anything useful to do with it outside of simple rockets, they invented crude glass, but decided porcelain was better for tea so they missed out on advanced glass-making like lensgrinding, optics, telescopes, microscopes, spectacles, and all the other advances in glasswork that made the European scientific renaissance possible.

Besides an obvious inferiority superiority complex, what gives her the right to believe that an uncolonized Africa would be more advanced than any 1st world country city today?

What does Africa have that could make this possible?

Please, someone tell me what sets Africa apart from everyone else in such a scenario, and also the needed resources possible for this to unveil. Does Africa have them?

>Gorilla City in the DC universe.
Wakanda is Gorilla City

Honestly, black people are literally that retard in class that everyone takes the piss out of and teacher tries their best to make everyone like them by putting them on the pedestal and making them feel better about their retarded selves.

This colonization myth is such bullshit. Africa was colonized for literally 70 years. Ethiopia was never under european rule, yet it still is a shit hole. Hong Kong was under colonial rule for almost a century, and look at it. It's the envy of the world. Independent African nations are actually worse off now then they were under colonial rule. It's mind boggling, like these people just make up causes for Africa being shitty while covering their eyes to the inherent ineptitude of the local people.

Vibranium and sheeeit
also, ancient aliens

It's 100% the fictional metal that Wakanda was built on.
Vibranium is a fictional that can entirely absorb any impact and has no friction. It's also worth millions of dollars for even a tiny bit since the only source is Wakanda and they really don't like to sell it. It's super science metal that makes science ezpz and makes Wakanda the most wealthy nation on the planet.

She has to know how stupid this is. This is just like a cringey fan fiction...

Well, yeah.

Funny that in the trailers the Wakandians are culturally appropriating the Aztecs by claiming that El Dorado is acktually in Africa.

Fuck SJW Marvel.

What if you give niggers their own country in africa so they can move back and create an advanced civilization?

we has vibranium n shiet

flower lock, that's a weird name though

>Honestly, black people are literally that retard in class that everyone takes the piss out of and teacher tries their best to make everyone like them by putting them on the pedestal and making them feel better about their retarded selves.

Ironically you described the entire education system k-12 with higher education included.

WE

she was hungry??!

WUZ

Ya'll built a bunch of phallic symbols, even you worship your own BBC.

Its a comic you stupid nigger

>Yet you realize Black Panther was created by a pair of Jews

I would in principle be OK with me and my entire family starving to death if it meant we could construct a Mars colony

One of these gives the chance of finding intelligent life.

, as in my ancestors and their close ethnic relatives were, Monarchs over a respectably large region in Africa a long time ago, and shit.

i estimate the meme potential of this movie to equal or exceed the screenwriter's imagined erectitude of the main character's bbc.

Sooo... architecture to represent "muh dick," and still using thatched roofs. Now thank us for slavery.

GREES

AYO
HOL UP
*SMACKS LIPS*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE
BE SAYIN

delusion.
also, saged

probably not cannibal warlords, that's for sure

*a futuristic African nation that was never colonized and also sat on the world's largest reserve of Vibranium, a fictional metal used to make Adamantium which is 1000% stronger than diamond but also castable, lighter and usable in many more applications thus making its valuable incredible.

Nothing chaps my ass more than the "slaves built the nation" narrative.

"Nigga we peeked ur cottun n shiet. it da same as creating building and civilacion"

>never colonize africa
>99% of niglets are slaves and one handed
>warlords still fight over mud-huts and floppy tits

It's funny because the shittiest countries in Africa are the ones that were never colonized.

You are just jelly because you don't have an entire supercontinent to start civilization from scratch after everyone else tested civilization for you.

Kangz

of course not

Bullshit. You'd be enslaved by the Arabs instead.

>nation that was never colonized
Blacks are so powerful, they were all colonized.

So... the same as every other skyscraper but with leaf hut roofs? And if it was never colonized, why the fuck are the lights on everywhere? Why isn't it overgrown with plants?