I feel like crypto currency has made me degenerate

I've made money on it but its seemed really bad for my mentality staring at a computer screen chasing a few bucks all day long.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-qYym-i1_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats pols thoughts?

made me rich bitch.

Is Bitcoin good for anything other than buying drugs or guns online

I've met some investors that say it's hard to pull your money back when you're ready to cash out. Haven't done much research. Sorry for the dumb question.

We were the jew all along

kek is with us!

>a few bucks
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAAHA

>there are faggots who missed out on an easy 25 grand 2 years ago with the eth train
I fees so sorry for you desu.

>'ve met some investors that say it's hard to pull your money back when you're ready to cash out.
Using a service like coin base its easy, but their fees are kinda high.

I've had the same thought. it's made me rich, but then i feel weird about it. like, i don't even know what i should be doing with my life. having a lot of money has led me into some sort of existential crisis.

is it too late to put money into the BTC meme?

Can you buy guns legally, or is the atf going to be kicking my door down?

People thought it was too late at 1100, so no probably not

I don't know any gun vendors that take them.

I just started mining yesterday. Upgraded my PC so I decided to repurpose the old rig to a miner. Only profiting about a dollar a day USD. But for literally doing nothing...and it'll help heat my room in the winter...seems like a win-win. I want to expand already. I can see how this would become addictive. And the min/maxing component of building miners makes it even more fun.

Idk any FFL dealers that accept bitcoins but I also don't know any that won't accept bitcoins

Theyre effectively tech savvy cash

Anyone under 25 will accept bitcoin if theyre not retarded

niggers faggots and jews

Just buy and hold retard.

It costs more to run the computer than it is generating...

No. It could reach 100.000 for all we know.

How much power do you consume per day mining and how much does your power company charge for that energy?

Did you not understand >"profiting about a dollar a day"
That's including operating costs of course.

Takes money to make money

You're mining Btc with a pc?

>hold
>not HODL
Get out newfag

Its never too late to dollar cost average yourself in. Owning even one bitcoin is a pretty good feeling, plus you can occasionally buy more stable investments like gold and silver with it using your gains.

$0.12 per kW/h, ~12 kW/h /day.

I used to feel like that when i was actually trying really hard to get more bitcoins through ads on my blog, cloud mining and trading. I was losing my mind too, until i decided to use my blog as a hobby like i always did and just continue investing some money in cloud mining because it gave me really good profit over what i invested so far (GENESIS MINING by the way). But that's it, i'm not trying to get rich by trading cryptos on HitBTC and shitposting on /biz/ 24/7 anymore. I have a full time job that pays me enough to do my shit and i'll continue investing in cloud mining but that's it, i have my feet on the ground now.

>GENESIS MINING
I like them, though wish they had the reinvest option

HOLY SHIT GOOD ADVICE

It's a frankenstein of old video cards and stuff. As I upgraded my main rig, that I do not use to mine, I built the mining rig. So it's really a piece of a shit.

>Chasing a few bucks

I made 10k off of $250.
This is the best investment that will ever exist for us.
Stop being a neet

Gemini, my nigger. Fees are much cheaper, usually less than a dollar per transaction.

Don't know why more people don't use them over coinbase.

All right fucking faggot, you are investing in some good shit. This is shit that will always be worth more than 1 dollar.
Thats not the point, the point is, even though you are trading a few bucks, if you keep all your profits and re-invest it, and earn around 2% a month, you will be a millionaire in about 7 years. Even if you start out with trading 250 bucks.

Thats not the point either, just keep investing and trading and thats the point.

>Yfw you realize the value of Bitcoin has nowhere to go but up

This, I thought it was a huge risk at 1200 and decided to go for it anyways. I might be able to use it as a sizeable down payment on a house someday at this rate.

My only regret is not buying more.

I don't really see how it makes sense for you to expand then.

As opposed to what...?

Is this some humble brag thread you autismo? lmao

Bought bitcoin @ $606 Bought GBTC @ $50 >mfw BTC @ $4K and GBTC @$710

How the fuck do you even go about buying bitcoins and trading them, I have no idea. I have 12 grand, what can I invest in to make money? Please help.

I traded them for a bit over a year couple of years ago and it drove me crazy.
A market that's open 24/7 and unpredictable as shit, wasn't exactly healthy for my body and mind.
Put in couple of hundred, pulled out about 13k and I was done with that rollercoaster ride.
Of course had I stayed there I'd have well over 200k now, but fuck it.
I probably wouldn't be alive if I had kept on religiously trading them day and night like I used to.

It doesn't. Which is frustrating :(. But next year, when I upgrade to the next generation graphics card, I'll throw out the HD 7850 and replace it. It's a tier'd system you know what I'm saying. It just continues to pay for itself over time, as long as the value of bitcoin continue to rise. As long as I'm not operating at a loss, why the fuck not?

I think the UK can use kraken for fiat purchases of bitcoin. Store them in an offline wallet like exodus.

>Thats not the point, the point is, even though you are trading a few bucks, if you keep all your profits and re-invest it, and earn around 2% a month, you will be a millionaire in about 7 years. Even if you start out with trading 250 bucks.

Fuckin moron. That would earn you a little more than 1000 bucks profit. Go back to school

>2% monthly

Lad, I'm pulling an average of 1.6% DAILY compounding on my portfolio

Takes too much of my time up, and for what? 0 and 1s that could go to zero in a flash

teach me the ways of the neet master

>not embedding the js secretly in addons
Gtfo brainlets

I was going to ask the same. Do you mine your own or just purchase hashing power and reinvest the profits?

Kys

I mine, I trade, I have masternodes, I lend, I stake. The point is that I diversify. Think about btc-e, can you imagine if you had ALL of your crypto you worked hard for there? You wake up one day and all your money is gone. People with all their holdings on exchanges are asking for disaster

checked and saved

I am still none the wiser

I understand. It's like a stock or mutual fund portfolio.

What would you consider a reasonable entry level investment? Apart from mining myself, which I can watch a video on, where else should I start?

does no one check ids

That's where I am at. My personaility is obsessive and this isnt a good use, but hard to stop with 'money to be made'.

>exodus
You misspelled Electrum

Is there a good alt coin I can make bank off of or should I just kill myself for waiting this long?

Then how the fuck are you making any money

Lots of them swing wildly

God dammit have you looked at anything at all? Go to profitibility calculator, enter video card stats, enter overhead costs, ????, either you profit or you fucking don't. It's not difficult. You must be one of the leftists here making HRC shill threads and thought you could make a quick buck by muh bitcoinz.

>Renting a place with ultilities included
>Mine enough bitcoin to pay for rent
>???
>profit

>God dammit have you looked at anything at all?
Yea, Btc gpu mining quit being profitable a long time ago. It's all asic stuff now.

Lol I actually looked into this. Then found an electric provider that had a flat rate plan

I was looking in to making a raspberry pi setup with a powere USB hub full of ASIC USB miners. The ASIC miners are hard to find though, at least in my area.

I lost all $40 of Bitcoins I had when Alphabay got taken down :/

youtube.com/watch?v=M-qYym-i1_8

>USB
I don't think the little USB ones will do you much good either.

Do you understand how deflation and interest work or are you just fucking retarded?

Most rentjews in the US include electricity

Move here and outjew the jew

>he trusted alphabay
>he stored his coins on a dnm

Agora ain't die for this shit

Start a fascist revolution and crown yourself Caesar

Short answer. no.

You can in Canada.

I'm from the US. Finding utilities included was still almost impossible

Not in commiefornia

CAPITALIST SCUM NO CHARGE FOR ELECTRICITY HERE COMRADE

anyone else have some good resources or vids for getting into crypto?

I'm scared of /biz/

>commiefornia
Kek not surprised

Just go to a exchange and learn. DON'T take advice from the fucks on it though, worse than biz. Just play with a small amount of money

Don't tell to us guys on wall street, it's a pain.
But those windows of opportunity are so short, nothing to do about it.
That's the price for not having to flip burgers.
Sometimes I wonder what's better.

Struggling for pennies as well.

>staring at a computer screen chasing a few bucks all day long.
Just like an office job.

Living for shekels is a Jew's game, honest men will never be satisfied with this kind of life

It's really nothing else and probably worse most of the time.
If you want to make money you have to watch markets close to not lose touch, even in the night you have to keep an eye out for the asian markets etc.

Im pretty much working a job and living with my parents so costs are covered.

>put money into bitcoin every month along with alt coins
>read more about this shit on bitcoin sites
>earn money over time as value goes up

is this right?

You guys are fucking dumb if you trade like that. People like you that panic sell are the reason why I make money. You should stop, but please don't.

Grabbing a bitcoin and sitting on it isn't though

Basically yea

not sure if serious? I have a separate bill from my power company than my rent, water, and trash pickup

I rented from three diff places in college and all of them had some electricity included, but if it exceeded a certain amount like $150, we were charged the overages

even

Now you can spend all your free time figuring that out rather than wasting away being a wagecuck.

We were talking about it at my work back when it was 1200. I really not regret not buying then. When I put on the bandwagon this week.

Hello started with a small amount, But I plan on buying a little here and a little there..

Any of you richfags wanna donate? donate LOL?

>1.6% daily
How much is that? I'm looking to make at least $100 a day, preferably more. That way I could be a true NEET since I already have a bit of money coming in from other areas but not enough to pay for everything I need.

You have no clue, wannabe.
I run a fund for my uncle for years with only stocks, no options whatever and outperform the market with 20-40% each year.
I am not a panic seller, I learned my lesson same as you did if you are serious about it.
Don't tell me nothing please.
I watch markets to look for opportunities, price action in asia can tell a lot about what is going to happen the next day over here.
Germans e.g. have a specific weakness for either exaggerating or pissing their pants.
Trades like pic-related are for sports and for proving my king-status, you amateur.
But you are absolutely right about the bigger picture and staying calm, doing daytrading is pretty much worthless in times of algos.

I been buying a bunch of cryptos and listening to biz. Just staring at the screen and shit. I made money also with it but the past several weeks was hell. I am not even looking at the price anymore.

Why was it hell?

Criticisms of Cryptos are valid, however neets who invested mummy's nest egg in digital currency seem to get very defensive whenever somebody calls out a vunerability in holding memecoins. That being said I think they're a sensible investment

Did you get in early?

>$100 a day
You initial investing going to have to be huge

China allegedly banning coins and exchanges making people panic.