Its just a fucking flag

very many of you are openly racist, yet for some reason, you think that black players protesting racism is uncalled for.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/videos/2017/05/founders-really-thought-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtu.be/XfzJ8UBr-c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

flag > niggers. every country with lots of niggers eventually turns to a shithole.

Stop being fucking violent ghetto niggers and your "racism" problem goes away.

Exacty.

i guess we shouldnt have gone and gotten them then.

that marvelous commentary aside, since they are here to stay, should they not feel the need to complain about racism?

I don't think it's uncalled for I just don't think these niggers are heroes for doing it

Lincoln intended the freed slaves to be returned to Africa. Letting them stay was one of the biggest mistakes America had ever made

source on that nigger? based if true

The irony is they fell for the same psychology trap as ghetto gangsters

Hateful, arrogant, ignorant, vicious

Fuck you grand pap, held that flag while the japs suicided into his ship. Niggers can get the fuck out.

amren.com/videos/2017/05/founders-really-thought-race/

>It's just a fucking flag

this is just the beginning

>protesting racism
Fuck off shareblue. I hope all of this serves as a massive redpill for the masses. When will people learn that giving into marxist tactics little by little is exactly how marxist subversion works? Never give them and inch,as their goal is gaining miles inch by inch, their "long march" through our traditions and institutions.

Trump understands that America is an extremely diverse amalgamation of cultures and beliefs and the only thing binding us all together is the United States' ideal of the democratic republic. This is why we begin our sporting events by recommitting ourselves to a higher ideal than our individual differences and beliefs... the ideals of America and 1776.

We play the anthem and show respect to the flag before each game to remind everyone on the "red team" and the "blue team", and everyone in between, that we are all Americans and this is just a friendly competition. Refusing to participate in that clearly marks you as not a holder of the American ideal, thus a subversive and an outsider. If we as a people don't continue to value and hold on to that higher ideal of Americanism... what do we have?

People who get pissy over a flag are retarded.

>i guess (((we))) shouldnt have gone and gotten them then.

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>its just a fucking flag
You are not RNC.

>should they not feel the need to complain about racism?
If they bitch about racism in a way that is treasonous, unpatriotic, or even just can be easily confused for that in a big public forum, the results are really nothing more than expected.

The double standard is on institution's side, where the NFL punishes people for honoring dead police officers, and breast cancer patients, and sick kids, and then decides to let this slide. They deserve what they get.

Real racism doesn't exist anymore. They're just complaining about not being allowed to commit crime. Seems a poor reason to complain.

Yeah, I'M racist, the country as a whole is not. It's practically a machine built for the benefit of niggers.

They're not bitching about the fact that I say they're closer to chimps than they are to white people, they're bitching that cops make them obey the law

It's the flag of a people, disrespecting it is disrespecting an entire nation. It's not just a flag to the niggers either, it's whitey's flag, they are saying fuck you to whitey.

I don't doubt that alot of black people get shot unjustly and justly but they bring it upon themselves. Imagine yourself in the cops shoes. Everyday you see people of the black race commit way more crimes (especially violent ones) than any other race. How are you supposed to disassociate your experience from fear of offending people or being racist especially when your life is literally in danger everyday? Also it's not just a flag, it's everything the flag represents. Everytime you don't stand for the flag you spit in the face of the millions of people who died from April 19 , 1775 to now.

youtu.be/XfzJ8UBr-c0

Worst america's mistakes:
>Letting black people stay in america
>Jus soli (even worse)

>very many of you are openly racist, yet for some reason, you think that black players protesting racism is uncalled for.

It's because they're racist.

That's the reason.

>i guess we shouldnt have gone and gotten them then.

Correct.

You're really stunning us with your intelligence today.

>you think that black players protesting racism is uncalled for.
That's not what they're protesting and you know it, you dishonest fuck. A millionaire does not suffer the effect of systemic racism, if it even existed.

sage

Show us your real flag if it's not important

Why are blacks 20+% of Chinese prison population? Why do blacks make up a sizeable percentage of every prison population? What is the commonality here?