Alabama in Media

Why won't the media portray Alabama accurately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSTukGu-Ut4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From 1000 ft you can't tell they are all niggers.

alabama is a fucking shithole. worst week of my life there

Alabama looks like that?

Because its okay to stereotype white people just not anyone else

what happens in birmingham?

Another case of some random nigger cherry picking

youtube.com/watch?v=nSTukGu-Ut4

American cities look so fucking soulless and shit, god

Large citities in alabama are atrocious. The freeways that run through the northern cities are the most retarded ones I have driven on.

Alabamian here, that's not Birmingham. Birmingham is a revolting nigger hole only surpassed in dilapidation by our state capitol.

But to your question it's because we are very, very red. Gotta make us all look like drooling hillbillies for propaganda purposes. Huntsville Alabama is one of the biggest centers of rocket science in the world, you won't hear anything about that from the media.

No.

Jesus fucking Christ, is there anything dumber than a Eurofag.

the media portrayed Texas and Colorado as nice places to live and Californians flooded them. I'm praying the jews keep forgetting about Idaho and Tennessee

White democrats think they are fighting for social justice or something. They are surrounded by blacks and white red necks who both hate them. It is a place where people with rock climbing off road vehicles frequent. It is a place in Alabama for self hating southerners to congregate in a city while sticking thier nose in the air at their neighbors.
Yankeeboos in otherwords.

I lived in Birmingham for a few years during my childhood, literally a city-sized ghetto.

> why wont media portray white people in a positive fashion
Really makes you think

looks china-esque

That's because it is. Looks like Shanghai.

>

>Sup Forums hates nigs
>yet Sup Forums loves "muh south"
I still to this day don't understand it.

I live in the comfy northeast and never met a dindu until I was 20.

>Got offered a job in Birmingham
>Looked at racial demographics, looked at crime statistics
Nope

This, such cultureless buildings, just grey blocks stacked on top of one another

had a buddy who worked in huntsville for a few years. apparently everyone in the city worked in aero

Isn't the midwest the best place to live ?

if you ask nicely, we wont destroy and replace your cityscapes

Yet another one. I wasn't expecting the Arab DNA to bring down the IQ over there so fast.

It's funny because the original UK flavour Birmingham is also a crime ridden non-white shithole.

Who here /mountainbrook/?

Frat

WE

The midwest is basically just the northeast except with meth addicts and nothing to do.

Which state do you live in

Upstate New York. The winters here are fucking brutal but I live in a small town with basically no crime. Like 99% white. So those are the positives.

There's not much to do here but I'm in doable driving distance from Boston and NYC.
Also Canada but who the fuck wants to go there?

Got any /helena/ in here

why does his newer stuff suck so much
he was pretty damn funny years ago

t. Average Alabamian "intellectuals"

Everywhere outside of Bham and Montgomery is fine. I don't want to say where the best places are...

In fact, AL sucks, just stay away. We all in-bred trailer trash so stay away.

>Why won't the (((media))) portray anything accurately