You're telling me Future Trunks could beat Dabura on his own? FUCKING BULLSHIT...

You're telling me Future Trunks could beat Dabura on his own? FUCKING BULLSHIT. How do they get away with pulling this shit out of their ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjL8YVSewPc
youtube.com/watch?v=0fS80eaPKXs
userscloud.com/zn117t2wxzru/Jaco_the_Galactic_Patrolman_v1_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr
bakabt.me/torrent/181035/dragon-ball-scans
haoscans.wordpress.com/category/project-dragon-ball/
mofogoku.wordpress.com/
zqscans2013.wordpress.com/dragn-ball/
nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=643757
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trunks was stronger than Vegeta at the end of the Cell Games.

The real question is what exactly is going to be Whis and Beerus's point in this arc

>The real question is what exactly is going to be Whis and Beerus's point in this arc

Comedic relief

God this series attracts so many retards.

Gohan defeated Dabura and he was weaker than he was in Cell saga. So Trunks defeating Dabura and Babidi wasn't really unrealistic.

Why is Toei so fucking shit?

It literally said that he followed the kai's plan and succeeded.

not only that, he is not retarded enough to play around like goku and vegeta

Goku specifically states that Trunks can go SSJ2

Despite the animators fucking up both Trunks and Goku's hair when they actually transform

>why
Next to no regard for QC
Shittiest deadlines in the industry
Underpays the worst
Bad pipeline organization
No communication with the animators

Was super saiyan 3 supposed to exist?

Gohan never defeat Dabura though. Their battle were more or less even until it got interrupted.

>SSJ2 Trunks
>Dabura/Babidi

Trunks is fine, he's the one Saiyan that doesn't get all cocky and prideful. He has a couple instances of it at best. Against Frieza/Cold, which they were no match for him in any way in the first place, and as USSJ against Cell and solely because his power was greater than Cell's but he didn't realize the speed drawback.

Are you retarded?

Pride user, he'll swell with pride. Like when Vegeta inevitably walks in on Trunks/Mai fucking and he has to go tell Bulma about how their son is a man now and how proud he is.

He didn't defeat him but Gohan was still stronger and had the upper hand

Meant to reply to this from the last thread, I'm retarded.

He can into SSJ2 in Super.

It can only be assumed that he continued training after he got back to the future and reached SSJ2 before Babidi and Dabura showed up.

Full blown SSJ2 who hasn't been slacking like Gohan was>Dabura

Basically, there's no reason that Trunks couldn't learn to do what he saw Gohan do in the Cell games before they showed up. So there's no reason he couldn't beat Dabura.

literally in the episode.

Obligatory

Also he'd probably tell his past self to grow stronger so that he will always be able to protect her.

Trunks is the smartest Saiyan of the whole DBZ Universe.

>Kills Freezer in seconds

>Kills Cold with 2 hits

>Sees the androids in Dr.Gero's basement
>Instant Masenko

>Goes back to the future
>Beats A18 with 1 ki blast in her face
>Next second puches A17 in his stomach and finishes him with a Ki blast

>Some time later Cell attacks him
>2 hits and big Ki blast to finish him

See this is what happens when the hero actually listens to people, exploits weaknesses, and doesn't make his enemies stronger on purpose. Future Trunks is the best Z-fighter hands down.

What?

>Future Trunks killed Future Dabura
>Towa is gonna have some shenanigans in Xenoverse 2

Oh boy.

How the fuck do multiple timeline deaths even work? Is there a separate afterlife for other timelines as well? I imagine there would have to be.

>The real question is what exactly is going to be Whis and Beerus's point in this arc

they seem to respect the god hierarchy, so someone that outranks them will get them to not interfere. maybe black himself.

I know it was supposed to just be a little minor flashback but

>No sword fight between Trunks and Dabura

>Bulma, you won't believe it, our son has become a young prince
>I AM THE KING OF SAIYANS NOW, OUR SON HAS TAKEN MY FORMER PLACE AS PRINCE, THE PRIDE I FEEL AT THIS VERY MOMENT
>That's nice Vegeta, now go take out the trash
Don't forget he tried powering up to max to finish off Perfect Cell too.

Yeah what the fug man? The only two swordsmen and they fug it up.

I was so excited to finally learn how trunks stopped buu that I completely overlooked this. Now am anger

>Bulma, you won't believe it, our son has become a young prince
>I AM THE KING OF SAIYANS NOW, OUR SON HAS TAKEN MY FORMER PLACE AS PRINCE, THE PRIDE I FEEL AT THIS VERY MOMENT
>That's nice Vegeta, now go take out the trash
You know, part of me actually likes Vegeta having dorky moments like that. Makes him more humane.

>walks in on Trunks/Mai fucking
Still can't get over this pairing. Isn't Mai like a decade older than bulma?

Future Trunks has always been the pragmatic one who kills when he can and doesn't let his enemies powerup like goku and vegeta does.

It was a flasback of the final moments. There's still hope the manga explains it better (like the Goku vs Hit fight).

Same, imagine if Raditz and Nappa had survived. We'd have old ass grandpa Nappa talking about the good ole days and laughing at whipped Vegeta. We'd have Uncle Raditz trying to keep up with Goten and Pan and having babysitter banter with Piccolo.

That might actually happen with Abridged Nappa, seeing as he's alive.

Maybe this guy who has the title of God King.

Dabura was not even that strong. i believe goku said he was even weaker than perfect.

If you noticed, but Mai is also incredibly more childish now than she was in DB (where she was usually the more competent of the Pilaf goons and sometimes also the straight man)

Power on level of Cell, but without regeneration hax.

"perfect cell"

>youtube.com/watch?v=PjL8YVSewPc
Because future trunks one of the few saiyans, if not the only one who actually goes for the kill when he can?

i thought that his thing.

Definitely weaker, Kid Gohan ssj2 would one hit him like a Cell Junior

Probably will, if they even remember that honestly. Man I'd love to see Raditz/Piccolo, Team Babysitter.

>Well you tell me how to train Saiyans then greenman
>Hey Mr. Piccolo is a great teacher, he taught me as a kid
>Why do you call him Mister nephew and not me, I am the better trainer here!
>But Mr. Piccolo taught me to be strong
>Piccolo just looks at Raditz and shakes his head in disappointment

The harsh realities he has faced in his desolate future have taught him to fight to win rather than to fight for pride or fight with compassion for his opponent.

He's lived his whole life knowing that messing up and dying because you weren't giving it your all is actually the end in this circumstance. Unlike in the main timeline where the Dragon Balls render death a mere annoyance and the fighters can afford to mess around without any permanent repercussions.

Vegeta was the one that said Gohan was weaker than we he fought Cell, which would imply Dabura was weaker than that.

>Trunks is the smartest Saiyan of the whole DBZ Universe.

I like Trunks, but man Trunksfags are stupid.
How does the fact that Goku and Vegeta care more about getting a good fight make them stupid? Trunks just has different values to them because of the environment he grew up in.

If you want to talk about actually stupidity remember how Trunks failed completely at trying to surpass the regular Super Saiyan form. Nether Goku or Vegeta fell into this trap.

Also
>Instant Masenko
Almost nuking his allies is some how smart?

Trunks is a fucking badass

I would argue based on my observations that getting reverted into a child may have had an affect on her mind (the other two as well).

Her personality and behaviour has become very much that of a child now, probably because her brain was reverted into a child's brain, leaving multiple key areas under-developed until she grows up again.

Goku and Vegeta are better natural fighters with instinct than Trunks is. Trunks is definitely smarter in the "Don't let your opponent power up and get stronger just so you can have a good fight, who cares if they destroy Earth, we have the Dragonballs!"

It won't to any noticeable degree, since people got pissed that they deviated from Nappa actually dying as it is.

that oh face

Or if they ever tackle Super that is.

>people actually got pissed at a silly joke in an abridged series

I wish I was surprised, but I'm not.

didn't future trunks literally got schooled because he is more to raw power than techniques?

Vegeta and Goku have a better fighting sense but people call Trunks smart because he takes a much more practical approach to the threat at hand, he's had to watch many people die, both strangers and those very close to him.

He doesn't take a rampaging villain as a fun new challenge, he takes them serious and does everything he can to stop them.

He does, as pointed out. Trunks only ever had to rely on raw power to survive, he never really had the chance to learn proper techniques and fighting.

I wonder if loli mai's pussy reverted to being fresh

So are we gonna start getting lanky cat food blue haired Future Trunks in video games instead?

That was the only time and only because he was an amateur fighter.

To be fair he was doing what he always do: Fight with full power.

For god's sake he even tried to attack Cell when he was transforming.

God he even blasted Vegeta away when he was helping Cell to absorb 18.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fS80eaPKXs

SSgrade3 was more of a common sense issue for Trunks than a lack of natural fighting instinct.

>Don't let your opponent power up and get stronger just so you can have a good fight
But Goku and Vegeta want to fight(hell it's in their blood) that doesn't make them any dumber. If all they cared about was saving the world and they still made that mistake I would see your point.

>he never really had the chance to learn proper techniques and fighting.
Gohan trained him user.

Anyone else like how goku is getting the shit beat out of him every fucking arc in Super?

Gohan is a jobber

Well it looks like they are gonna make Goku job to his own self

He staying cocky so I'm still pretty pissed. He's no longer the good guy, he's more like an infinitely happy bastard that has everything going his way.

#
>So this isn't technically aint pedophilia right?

It's not pedophilia.

Because:

1.Trunks is shocked here to find a loli version of his Mai still safe and sound. Whatever feelings he has for Mai, he has them with the Mai of his timeline

2.Yeah, Current Mai is chronologically 42, but by all means phisycally and mentally, a child. So her and Kid Trunks is not pedo

Anyway, this is indeed an odd yet interesting pairing, that's how Tori rolls.

I mean, I'm still whathefucking with Towa and Mira.

>That was the only time

>Instant Masenko
Almost nuking his allies is some how smart?

Pic related

>he was an amateur fighter.
Really? You reaching.

And when he started training Trunks he himself was pretty much just a teenager that was forced to fight for his life, not a master and teacher.

Where the fuck do you get scans this good for the manga? I can't find anything that isn't ass after the Frieza saga.

hello retard

>that doesn't make them any dumber.

>"We could wish shenron to tell us where's Dr.Gero's basement"
>"NO!!! I WANT A GOOD FIGHT AGAINST THE ANDROIDS THIS SUPER SAIYAN FROM THE FUTURE SAID THAT WILL KILL EVERYBODY!"

>"IF I WAS PERFECT I WOULD RAPE YOU IN SECONDS!"
>"Well, go absorb the other android, I will wait"

>"Arf arf arf arf, well Son Goku, now that you surrender...who will fight against me?"
>"My 9 years old son Gohan will fight you....but EAT THIS FUCKING SENZU BEAN SO MY WHOLE COMBAT WAS FUCKING POINTLESS"

Goku and Vegeta are literally retarded.

>mfw they openly discuss Vegeta being the one who kills BLack

just like golden frieza amirite

>Kais think Goten is the chosen one like gohan in current timeline
>Take him away from hell hole earth to live a pampered life full of Kai stuff and training, consideres himself a kai instead of a human/saiyan
>He comes to earth to face Dabura but Trunks already killed him
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman (Akira Toriyama)
userscloud.com/zn117t2wxzru/Jaco_the_Galactic_Patrolman_v1_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr

Dragon Ball (Akira Toriyama)
bakabt.me/torrent/181035/dragon-ball-scans

haoscans.wordpress.com/category/project-dragon-ball/

mofogoku.wordpress.com/

zqscans2013.wordpress.com/dragn-ball/

Dragon Ball Full Color - Saiyan Arc (Akira Toriyama)
nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=643757

How does this negate the fact that Gohan trained him? Also he had a year to train after wards as well.

Hercule will save the day as usual

At this point Vegeta admitted Goku's superiority and claimed to respect him like 2 or 3 times, him returning to rivalry and being a dick is getting old.

>Hercule

Who?

>two androids fucked up his whole world
>another one that could possibly be as strong as them
>oh shit I better wait for them to activate it.

Not a smart move indeed for Trunks just to do something like that, but it was more of him panicking at the prospect of more androids.

>Goku does it again
>They make a scene at the end of it with vegeta screaming "Can't I get to do anything!?" and everyone laughs and the camera pans off into the distance

Mr satan kun sama chan des you weeb

He got his ass kicked by
-Beerus
-Golden Freiza
-Hit
-Future himself

Hes also lost the first three of those fights aswell.

Who wants to bet he loses against Black in the end also?

Just when is the fuck is this guy going to appear?

That's clearly what will happen when retarded Goku fights Black in normal stance. Black has nothing to do against SSBlue.

Hades will impede his plans.

And? All your points only show their lust for battle. Were you expecting them to be Superman or something?

>How does this negate the fact that Gohan trained him?
That he can't teach well, Trunks got the basics and few techniques, but he had no actual good master that would make a good fighter out of him, teach him how to read opponents, measure his own capabilities and so on.

>Goku jobs to himself
>Cell was part Goku
>Goku jobbed to Cell
>Gohan killed Cell
T-There's still hope, right? RIGHT?!

I mean

This is gonna be before SSJB

Black will get spanked and retreat in 51, it's pretty obvious

No, I'm only saying those things wouldn't happen if Trunks was the one in charge. He sees an enemy, he kills it. He doesn't wait so he can power up or he can activate more enemies.

Pretty sure Cold had 2 more transformations but Trunks killed him before he could blink.

>Saying Toey is shit
>Posts a Bones anime
Nigger have you been keeping up with Boku no Hero Academia lately? Because that shit has fucking QUALITY moments every episode that are almost DBS level of crap.

But well on the other side there IS parts that look like the vid you posted sometimes at least, probably made by the same animators that worked on scenes like that

That would imply she wasn't an ever-virgin.

Why doesn't Beerus just energy ball him to death or something?

>Beerus
>Caring about something

>That he can't teach well, Trunks got the basics and few techniques
Super Saiyan,Masenko and he was able to kill Frieza in seconds. Seems like Gohan did a good job to me.

If they let Vegeta kill Black then I would 100% hard.

But that is too good to be true.

he doesn't give a shit unless Black threatens his food supply

If Goku Black kills Goku, he will then kill off all the other z fighters
then earth
Earth houses delicious food

There he cares now.

What if this is the Gohan/Trunks arc part II?

Gohan and Trunks train and defeat him together, maybe fusion.

>Goku gets to beat purple clone Vegeta

>Goku also gets to beat black clone Goku

I just know this is gonna happen

>Posts a Bones anime
Still better than anything in DBS