Be me

>be me
>ugly
>middle class
>not a degenerate,I am Orthodox
>not socially awkward,I am quite funny,just don't have the confidence to talk to a girl because of my looks
>my body is fit,I go to gym,I take care of myself (decent haircut,smell good etc)

How do I get a wife?How do I help the white race?

hahahahahaha
if i knew why would I be here shitposting?

dress like these guys and reveal your power dong

1. Start investing in shitcoins
2. become Neet shitlord
4. profit?

>ugly
you're a male. your looks are almost irrelevant. stop being a pussy woman. theres girls out there who literally fuck niggers..

I'm married but I'm good looking. For you I would advise money.

Those guys are not ugly tho,I have a weak chin,spikey asian hair,and my face it's not quite symetrical

I am not a virgin tho,I fucked some whores(literal whores),bet it would feel better with a person that actually likes you

If your face is so ugly you don't feel confident even though you're funny just don't look in the fucking mirror. Seriously, take care of your face and skin, but avoid looking in the mirror. Try to forget how you look.

I know that feel, I used to look really fucking terrible but managed to take care of myself. Avoided looking in the mirror at the time.

Why would another middle class women would choose me over other average or above average middle class men when they know they can get them?

I have a car(an audi,looks classy and I keep it clean and polished so it looks more expensive),I try my best to dress nice and stuff,women are just not attracted to me

Feelsbadman I just want a senpai

so find an ugly girl with a nice body.
they are the best fucks anyway.

Kind of hard since I shave every morning and my face reflects in other objects,also sucks that i have paranoia,every person that is laughing around me i have the feeling they laugh at me,a big punch to my confidence

I can play the piano,my friends(they are all males)always want to be around so i guess I have a nice personality,I have a job,a car,my own apartament,can cook mediocre food,not violent,non smoker,I drink sometimes but I hardly get drunk

Sucks when a girl is going for an idiot just because he is better looking but I can understand why

Church/religious center. Find yourself a nice religious girl with the same views as yourself. If you see a girl that gets your dick hard, ask her if she wants to hang so you can get to know each other. All it is is talking to people and not being a scaredy bitch. Just be who you normally are but less of a pussy.

confidence beats out looks much more often than youd think

Man up, who cares what you look like. Be successful, develop talents, volunteer, and talk to every girl you meet, even the not so pretty one's. You'll land one faster than you think.

Get off of this shit website. Stop worrying about stupid petty shit like race, get a family, grow as a person. Easy. YOU are stopping it you fucking idiot.

Nobody actually gives a fuck about "helping the white race", just help yourself faggot.

Where do I meet modest and average girls lads? All my hobbies are kind of solitary or male dominated (kayaking, shooting, lifting, reading, etc.) and I'm just not a bar person.

Without a car and money, there is no girl.

We as men need to stop being dependant on females for anything other than sexual gratification. We need fascism and white sharia.

If you genuinely do look good, all you have to do to get laid is leave the house once a week to socialize. Either you're not doing that or you're not as good looking as you think.
>t. awkward autist who is tall and lifts for 3 years and get more pussy than I can handle without trying

Focus on obtaining wealth
stop giving a shit about what people THINK of you whilst also maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Stop being so self concious it's causing you to be socially inept

How ugly are we talking here? There is "not attractive" and there is "legendary Sup Forums thread" ugly.

Which are you?

how ugly are you? also, pretend i'm an attractive girl and you're sending me a message. how do you open?

>not a degenerate
>I am not a virgin tho,I fucked some whores

SHOW US YOUR TITS YOU DIRTY CUNT

t. virgin

No hope for you, you slack jawed faggot.

>Church/religious center.
He is a degenerate syphilitic whoremonger. He should not go anywhere near a pure religious woman.

Show bobs and vegana please. I love you.

Was this your impression of an Indian guy? Because 10/10 if so.

>Romania
>white

Ok raep u next week dear

drill sargent robotnik?

what does he love the smell of in the morning?