Dragon Ball Super 49

Cont: Why'd they fuck up Goku's SSJ2 hair in this episode but clearly get it right in the preview for the next one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SS2
You mean yellower hair?

SHIGGYDIGGYDOO

There are clear differences.

Future Trunks sees Mai in sexy vision

why is everyone so fucking SHINY

pedo Tranks? but it's a normal reaction since recently he saw er dead.

because they're fucking retarded and make areas unnecessarily "brighter"

Much better.

Use the catalog retard

The philippines are at it again?

When will best girl return?

She's older than him

>>I know, she said she was forty

Kinda mad how they're not mentioning that Future trunks isn't actually from the future, but from an alternate timeline, which is also the future.
They should really call him Alt-F4 trunks, with Alternate referring to a different timeline, F referring to future, and 4 referring to how many different time lines there are now mentioned, God dammit trunks.

Because Toei is fucking incompetent.

>look mom I posted it again!

goku no piccolo

He was always from an alt future. If he was from The future, he would have gotten everything back to "normal" back to The future style. With his father alive and goku still around.

>trunks didn't even let boo wake up

OK

SOMEBODY IN FRIEZA ARMY WISHED FOR GOKU TO BE ALIVE AGAIN AND TO BE BAD

BAD TO THE BONE DEHDEHDEH DEH DEH REH

Kill yourself, newfag.

smart guy, because he didn't stand a chance against buu

no you

we'll need to rely on monaka once again, it seems

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

die Sup Forums faggot

no u

Vegeta is always second best

>God form actually returns in the manga

>30 posts in
>no radditz fags yet

because he didn't go ssj2
he just raised his powerlevel to trunks while being in ssj1

Because who gives a fuck

he did nothing wrong

What the fuck? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

yes it does. He wants Hit to improve his skills and get too strong to be defeated, just like he did for every villain after freeza

>She's older than him
By two or three years top. Seeing her as a child along with kid Trunks isn't that surprising. He looked like that because his own Mai just died.

no she's 7 years older or something because she's around 40 and he's around 33

>she's around 40 and he's around 33
Bullshit. They never said F.Mai's biological age (or F.Trunks, for that matter).

>no she's 7 years older
I don't think so. Two or Three years top.

Wait, forget all that. You're not talking about her biological age, right? That's why you said she's 40. I should have known you're one of those retards making a big deal out of Mai's original age. Get over it already.

but she is older than future trunks

both the manga and the anime are inconsistent as fuck so yes like the old times

she's as old as goku or maybe even older and goku is an old grandpa

Get over it.

honestly, how can you be so pathetic and talk about a character that lasted for 5 episodes 20 years ago?

>only by two or three

>goku is an old grandpa
Goku is in his early 40's tops.

He is a grandpa though. explain that

checkmate

He's a young grandpa then.

remember to ignore any posts that talk about gohan, Buu,dragon ball regular anime, dragon ball Gt or chi chi, xenoverse, frieza powerlevels. these are troll posts. fake posts from someone trying to derail the thread and destroy discussion. what you people call samefagging

remember to ignore any posts that talk about gohan, Buu,dragon ball regular anime, dragon ball Gt or chi chi, xenoverse, frieza powerlevels. these are troll posts. fake posts from someone trying to derail the thread and destroy discussion. what you people call samefagging

Fuck off, retard.

ages in dragonball are fucked up anyway.

Bulma - 46
Chi-Chi - 43
Future Bulma - 63
Future Trunks - 31
Gohan - 22
Goku - 43
Goten - 13
Krillin - 43
Piccolo - 26
Tien Shinhan - 47
Trunks - 14
Vegeta - 48
Yamcha - 47

and none of them look their age.

Base > SS1 > SS2 > SS3 > Saiyan Beyond God > SBG+SS1 > SBG+SS2 >SBG+SS3 > SSG > SSB

I don't think you know the proper usage of < and >
turn all you > into < and you're right

I know, I just think this way looks more aesthetically pleasing.

What the fuck is Saiyan Beyond God?

Saiyans age really slowly.

beyond king kai

So Saiyan Saga?

This basically confirms that SSG < SSB

So many idiots

yeah, I know that but does krillin look like 43 or tien and yamcha close to 50?
I know that bulma looks young, just like her mother and the combination of her genes and saiyan genes make trunks look so young. but that doesn't explain the other humans

I blame the lack of detail.

Wow...so this is the power....of retardation....woah....

kuro goku will go ssj next episode

Goku no piccolo

this episode was QUALITY as fuck especially trunks, are there any screenshots?

Goku, while nearing 40 years' old, is barely 30 because you need to subtract about 8 years between his 2 deaths.

Vegeta was already a teenager when Planet Vegeta was destroyed, Vegeta must've been at least 20 years older than Goku

I think this one had potential

Yeah I think Future Trunks is about as old (or slightly younger) as Goku in Super

>mom is making me eat phallic pink things in front of dad

I've been ignoring super
Is the anime a straight adaptation of the manga?
Who is subbing the anime?

But isn't Base Goku basically SSJGod ?

Saved him a lot of trouble

No the anime and manga are pretty different. Goku didn't use Super Saiyan God in the anime. He went straight SSB, etc.

He actually didn't do the Kaioken-blue thin, and Hit didn't have his dumb constant power-up where he could stop time for a full sec

That's nothing, Bulma's parents are like, in their 70s by Z.

The manga is an adaptation of the anime.

>literally how it would have ended in the regular timeline if Vegeta didn't fuck shit up

I'm surprised, I'll watch the anime then

At least Goku stated that Trunks went SSJ2, so it makes sense that he could beat Dabura. At first I was kind of confused about how he could've beaten him.

No it's not. Both anime and manga are adaptations of Toriyama"s script.

Truly made for grade schoolers

I just realized a really dumb, cliche as fuck potential reason for Black Goku.

He's only wearing one earring, what if there are like 'Opposite Portaro' earrings that instead of combining two people, it splits one person into good and evil.

Even Goku has SOME evil within him, and it being twisted into some nigga that goes around destroying evil races like the Saiyans and claiming it's Justice is literally what an evil side of Goku would be.

No, he absorbed the God Ki but that doesn't mean his base form uses it all. It was basically he absorbed 6 months of Wis training for his base form, and can use the actual SSG form when he needs too while Veg can't.

You guys, have you noticed the symbol in Goku Black's ring? It's the Time Breaker's Insignia!

I unironically liked Toyotarou's artstyle. Looks pretty mediocre, but it's light, neat and really refreshing

Most probably that this "black goku" is doing the universe a greater good, since Trunks have been jumping through time and shit and the nigger only wanted to restore the balance of his timeline

Screencap this shit

Namek Saga.

>pretty mediocre
No it's doesn't dumbass

This Mai is actually the same one from the future, but she is from the future after being revived, memory wiped and sent back in time to when Goku was a kid.

Toyotarou plz

...SON OF A BITCH, IT IS.

There are shots in the episode where Goku doesn't have a mouth and you complain about hairy details?

That ass is phat

GOD DAMN IT ALL

THIS IS ALL THE WORK OF DEMON PRINCESS DEVIANTART FANGIRL!

Are these two the most comfy characters in shonen history?

I'd say, in her case, plump.

>lightning all around him
>B-BUH HE DIDN'T GO SSJ2 GUIES RELY!