This poster made me cry. Never Forget 1920, Trianon

This poster made me cry. Never Forget 1920, Trianon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVds5c3otMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me on the right.

What's Trianon?

Biggest Disgrace in World History

it makes me happy gulash user
don't be that butthurt
felvidek finally free from hungarian oppression
forcing slovaks to be hungarians was not that nice you know.

I can't be bothered with google right now either, what is it?

Wtf's a hungry ? xd

Don't worry, I won't forget.

dissolution of austro-hungarian empire - it's successor Kingdom of Hungary into nation states after WW1..not a bad thing if you ask me - north eastern born slovak
hungarians are still butthurt about it, it's understandable....but after almost 100 years they would do much better if they accept it finally and be just friends with their neighbours

>X. The people of Austria-Hungary, whose place among the nations we wish to see safeguarded and assured, should be accorded the freest opportunity to autonomous development.
>Whoops, not you Austria-Germany
>Oh, not you either Hungary
When did you realize the anglo-americans are doing the same thing today as they were back then, hiding their true motives behind the guise of bringing "justice" and "freedom"?

REVERSE

>Oh, not you either Hungary
What are you talking about, Hungary also got independence.
>When did you realize the anglo-americans are doing the same thing today as they were back then, hiding their true motives behind the guise of bringing "justice" and "freedom"?
To be fair, any empire would do the same, except some wouldn't even use justice and freedom as a justification.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVds5c3otMQ

"The People",as in the Hungarians, including the ones outside the new arbitrary border.
Where is the autonomy for Hungarians suddenly separated from their state?

There were people of all nations separated from their country. it can't be 100% exact.

Sure, but the new border was clearly designed to make Hungary as small as possible and didn't even make a fair attempt.

Not true, we actually had more claims so if the allies wanted they could have made hungary even smaller. Truth is your president really wanted to make europe more stable it seems.

You lost fegget. Thats what happens when you loose. You can ask for repatriation but since your not africans you wont get shit

They didn't really cared about ethnicity and which part of Kingdom of Hungary still had Hungarian majority. They cared about where is the infrastructure, mines , factories etc. So we could not start the second war. Which is lead to a second war because Germany had the same problems.
And you know the rest.
And it's weird to say but the treaty of Trianon had upsides. One of which that the hungarians living in Slovakia ,Romania ,etc. are MUCH more hungarian in spirit than the avarge hungarian in Hungary.

Or jew