>regret selling paypal
>rockets keep exploding before they leave the launch platform
>company can't even turn a profit
>have to live of government hand-outs
>think you're Tony Stark when really you're just Brendan Fraser

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't half of this true to Trump as well?

Are you a government official?

>nobody wants to buy your gay electric car

I thought he was having to turbo-scale-up manufacturing just to fulfill existing orders?

>Be billionaire
>Revolutionize car industry, space private sector, get solar marketed right for the masses of the world markets
>Fund and AI company made to make it accessible to the entire world
>Created the concept of a brain/computer interface
>Losers still try to fuck your name online

Sour Kraut is Loser Kraut

pretty much this
he was lucky in 1990s it was a once in a lifetime opportunity back hell even cuban made a billion and for what a shitty website

No.

>>Created the concept of a brain/computer interface
i don't dislike the guy but this is just ridiculous

>>Created the concept of a brain/computer interface
What? No he didnt.

I see those cars everywhere though. Why you hate american made?

Hello fellow expat. Teaching English in KZ?

Shut up faggot, your hero is a conman
He is a fraudster, who exploits the green meme and has sucked billions from the government tit.

>Co-founds Zip2 (doesn't exist any more) and gets 7% of proceeds when it is sold for ridiculous inflated value to Compaq (equally doesn't exist any more)
>Uses money to fund X.com, gets merged into Paypal, Paypal gets bought by ebay at the end of the dot.com bubble, Musk gets 10% of purchase price.
>Starts SpaceX in 2002, says he will revolutionize space travel in 5 years. 14 years later, and billions of U.S. taxpayer money later, SpaceX is a government tit sucking 90% of its revenue from taxpayer getting, big fat government contractor like Boeing or Lookheed. And doesn't even make money yet.
>Other start Tesla, Musk helps out with name and money, Tesla is a taxpayer subsidy sucking, "green meme" abusing scam to sell overpriced battery cars to rich liberals. In 2004 says will revolutionize electric cars with millions of Teslas on the street in 10 years, 12 years later still selling it to "green meme" buying idiots.
>Invests in SolarCity, gets huge taxpayer money subsidies to compete with Chinese at American worker salaries, which everyone knows is impossible, only survives due to taxpayer money backing
>Supports Hyperloop, gets taxpayer money grants for BS high speed train solutions which will never work

Now go watch Rick and Morty.

>)
lols thread kraut
btw engineer?
if so what degree?

Overpriced and pretty shit coompared to German cars.

Stories of White cock in Asian Kazakh pussy, please.

over priced coming from a germ do you guys have tariffs on our shit?

STEM is for beta cucks. I'm in liberal arts

I was talkng specificially about Teslas. Generally American cars are cheaper than German cars because we assemble most of our shit locally.

>a huwite man from south africa
>emigrated to the USA of and made the dream come true
>6 fucking sons
>multi-billionaire
>has an idea on the shitter in the morning - starts a company for it tomorrow
>visionary - ideas so good the government can't help but subsidize them
>worshiped by scores of people

shills out

Elon Musk and Tesla are all funded by government subsidies. Meaning, tax payer money. What a dick. And Tesla is traded on the NYSE. How can a government funded company be publicly traded liek that? latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

I just hope he picks the U.S. for the hyperloop. His tension with Trump makes me scared he won't though.

Tesla is fucking overpriced, badly build and is unreliable as shit

ExxonMobil gets subsidies. Publicly traded agricultural companies too. Lots of different "corporate welfare" that is very hush hush while they tell you Medicare and Social Security need to be cut.

Shitty liberal meme is almost all text.

People can talk shit, but I'm management at Aldi making 45k as a 23 year old on track to become a district manager making 90k. All of the DMs ars liberal arts majors.

I've actually been in a tesla, actually cool when it goes into that mode that you feel weird and shit
Imo Elon is one of the better guys these medical weed type of people obsess about. He once said he wouldn't care about people's education when hiring but the actual job application showed that you needed a degree. Way better than Zuckerberg but still overrated.

Not to mention he annihilated Zuckerkike over Twitter.

if cuckerburg runs for pres I hope elon will run too. he'll beat him for sure

Brilliant people do not get married.

>liberal arts
Enjoy your McDonalds job Krautnigger

He wasn't born in the US, and unlike Obama's case, this is public knowledge. He can't run.

ted wasn't born in the us either and he could run. they changed the law

lols where is the dildo in the liberal arts guy? don't forget to et a liberal arts degree you must get a boy pucci

Huh. Learn something new every day.

There's no point in arguing with these people, argued with a Finn the other week who thought Elon Musk was the engineer behind the SpaceX rockets and ended his point by calling me a moron.
They're just redditors who haven't even read the guys biography.

I'm pretty sure Ted was almost immediately brought to America and his parents had US citizenship technically making him a natural born American citizen.
If I remember correctly Elon Musk's mother only had a Canadian citizenship, Elon had to get a US one by himself when he was a young adult. He lived in South Africa for 17 years.

What's wrong with your face?

Hey, get South Africa to join the union and he'll be la legitimate candidate, no?