Butterfingers

Confirmed /our/ candy

I feel sorry for that social media intern who has to try to bant for a shit team.

Banter doesn't work when the team is shit.

fuck right off with your targeted advertisement bullshit.

I don't get it. pic related actually happened, though. I screencapped it personally before they deleted it.

Savage.
What's a butterfinger though?

It's unfortunately a gross candy bar.

holy FUCKING shit I guess I know what candy I'm getting for Halloween

Why is Butterfingers doing viral advertising on Sup Forums? They really crammed it up the ass on Sup Forums last night. Literally. Some user shoved a Butterfinger up his ass and then ate it

>The bar consists of a crispy core of creamy peanut butter blended with sugar candy in chocolatey coating.
That sounds pretty tasty, why do you say it's "gross"?

Probably because it sticks to your teeth like a motherfucker. I like it though

oh it is nasty. the crispy bit is weirdly flakey, so it has a really blizzard mouth feel to it. like eating really thing bits of slate covered in laxative chocolate.

honestly if I'm feeling really pissy come Halloween time I'll only hand butterfingers out to the 15 yo spics coming up to the house with a pillowcase.

fucking ruined, top kek

Crunchy chocolate is disgusting. That's why whoopers are the worst candy on the planet.

Some people like it, but kid me did not dig it at all. I much prefer Snickers and Milky Way.

that is what I hand out to the white kids that ask nice. spiggers and niggers get old candy corn and ancient butterfingers. I'll buy bags of the stuff after Halloween and wait a year or two to hand it out.

Kek 500

kys

I see

Crunchy chocolate is good in my book

Snickers is awesome

Your version of the Milky Way is called a Mars bar over here, and I'm not a big fan of them, they're too sickly

Our version of Milky Way is much more similar to your "Three Musketeers" bar

Pic related, to us the left is a Mars bar and the right is a Milky Way

Kek 500

About every Christmas growing up, my parents would give me a carton of Whoppers in my stocking. I would sit and eat those while I played my new video game. The last time they did that was Battlefront II for the ps2.
I was feeling kind of sad recently, so I figured I would buy a box and reminisce about Christmas to try to cheer myself up.

I forgot they tasted like absolute garbage.

WTF I love shit candy now

They're good but can get pretty messy.

is this like some sort of normie humour
i dont get it

3 Musketeers bar master race checking in.

They fucked it up when the made the creme fluffier.

It's just not the same. I feel like I'm eating air.