Kiznaiver-Final Episode

Anyone wish Yamada and Matsumi became a couple at the end or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaALuionxOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't watched Luluco yet, but has anyone else noticed Luluco and Nova right in the picture?

fuck you what

how did I not see this

No, you are the only one.

So Yuta's whole purpose is to flirt with Maki and talk to her
So Hisomu's entire purpose is to crack jokes about pain and smile like a retard

You could have written these two out of the show and nothing would have been lost.

So who won the variousb owls? I've been a zombie for the past couple months and need to know if this is worth finishing.

There's something about everyone's mouths that make me hard. Can't quite figure it out.

Yuta's purpose is to convert her back to an healthy normal female

Job well done

What did she think they were doing? What exactly was the problem here?

Yes, it's good. It didn't sell (was a flop), but nips have shit taste, so it's expected from them

>Someone wasn't here yesterday
we lost our shit and everything

Out of OP's image 3/6, 4/5 and 7/8.
It was awful, don't bother.

Naw, I'm just a huge faggot for shipping, and wanted to make sure "my" ships won.

Just as keikaku, Thanks.

thanks for the heads up. I just looked at the archived thread from yesterday (^^)

Link? I must know.

here you go, friendo

Then the drama level would be too high. Yuta and Hisomu balance things out when Tenga and Chidori are shitflinging.

Being told that cicadas come to the surface to mate is enough to make Chidori bright red. She's a prude.

Ok so what's the deal with Sonozaki jumping off the bridge as a child and later on from the school roof? Was this even explained?

Chidori's whole purpose is to repeat
>muh Kacchon
and be a selfish cunt.

Tenga's entire purpose is to be a retarded normie meathead pussy cruncher who is actually a hypocritical self-cucking beta faggot.

Nico's purpose is to be a token lolsorandomxd character with equally random design.

Katsuhira's purpose is to be a tabula rasa autist void of social abilities and empathy so Okada could insert her overly detailed and completely unnecessary explanations of human emotions.

Sonozaki's purpose is to be another autist who inflicts pain upon other people due to her misconceptions of happiness stemming from fucked up childhood.

Did I forget someone important?

Everyone went batshit insane over it yesterday.

Me I wanted masofag to be more important, he was literally best boy. And I really don't get Sonozaki's goal even if she is a cutie

DUDE REFERENCES LMAO

Alright thread over already, let's try again later when it's lulucofags bedtime.

Where did the evil mooks come from? Is this a plothole?

Anyone know where I can get the kind of shirt Chidori is wearing?

Why? That shirt is for girls

And?

It's pretty as hell man

The show would have been decent if it weren't for the shippingshit
Fucking Okada.

I wish this show never aired it's fucking bad REEEE

Not really. The first time it sounds like an attempt to give everyone their pain back. The second time it sounds like some way to prove that the Kizna system is "effective".

They dropped the plot point about the system stopping fatal damage by sharing wounds. Maybe she wanted to show the system makes people resistant to damage and isn't it amazing so don't stop it.

Is okada going to kill herself now?

Never. She entered the anime industry for the sole purpose of making otaku suffer and feed on their negative feelings.

It's not an Okada show if it doesn't have shipping and forced drama.

>She entered the anime industry for the sole purpose of making otaku suffer
Based Mari Okada.

Was this too deep for me?

I feel most of it went right over my head.

I liked the episode where in the end they all went to the beach and had fun together, after that everything went to shit because of muh love polygon. The teachers discussing the relationship chart was fucking cringeworthy.

Don't worry its not deep they just tried to make everything sound as confusing as possible so it'd seem deep.

Fuck Okada.

Meh it was worth it because Sonozaki is cute, she is just like Brynhildr in Fate so that's enough for me

I don't see the problem, the ending was good.

Why is her skin red nwo?

She is horny as fuck

I assume from slapping the water so hard.

You mean from what was probably a fatal height?

Did they ever explain why sonozaki was alone in the first place? Couldn't she jsut make friends without needing the kiznaiver shit?

Yeah, she really shouldn't have been able to stand there.
Shit parents isolating her.

This anime should have been about "accepting pain = growing up" instead of whatever it was.

>waiting for Asenshi

Do people actually use "dissed"? I thought it was like ghetto-speak or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaALuionxOs

What is this? Can't watch because I'm not Japanese.

It's slang but yes it's pretty common amongst most people.

Guys from Trigger showing frames on paper

Is the chart finished?

C U T E

Well, that was a shitfest from start to finish. At least the aesthetics and the soundtrack were good.
It's a shame that full length trigger shows have been so shit. Thankfully, that shit streak is going to be broken the moment LWA airs.

I'm glad Hisomu ended up on top at least. Man was a bastion of peace in between all the painful character interaction during the show.

I want to have a threesome with Honoka-chan and Mutsumi sensei!

So what would Chidori's pet name for Tenga be?

You need a better shirt

Kiznaiver is literally basic emotions 101. This show had a somewhat interesting premise but ended up just being the most asinine teenage drivel I have seen in ages. I'm not sure if this anime says more about the dysfunctional emotional state of Japan or the writer's lack of creativity.

It wasn't that bad. The writing was mediocre, but they only obsess over this show being shit because they all have hate-boners for Okada.

The NTR was at least decent.

she's a 15 year old virgin

>like most of you but not in mom's basement

It wasn't that bad but it wasn't good either. It's the epitome of mediocrity.

It's wasei-eigo, Japanese use "dis" (written in romaji) in netspeak pretty often.

that's exactly what it's about derp

other theme is that relationships can be 'real' some shit as with 8man

anime sure does love to rehash the same shit over and over again

I think this could have been well done in the context of overdramatic teenagers if there had been more time or fewer people

say 3 fucked up kids who can't emote and a new experimental treatment to get them back to a 'normal' state

throw in a triangle for drama and have an ending where one choses to die vs feel and the other become 'normal'

bam better plot in 3min

These two ended up being the best characters of the anime. God dammit.

Why did they make it so the only couple you can't hate is Yuta and Maki's? Why the fuck did Chidori have to end up being Tenga's Tenga?

Why couldn't the show have been about Red Kamina beating up people and picking up cute girl next door types on the rebound?

Hacchon, duh.

That's basically what the show was about.

If this show had a smidgen of action it would have been much better. But still bad overall.

Why is Tenga a stereotypical white knight faggot?

>a season without Mari Okada
>without Mari Okada
>out Mari Okada
>Mari Okada
>Okada
YES!

I'm sure it was said already, but one thing about this episode redeemed it in my eyes. They were aware of the clusterfuck that the Kiznaiver plot was and their lack of time to resolve it all, so the last ep didn't have neither OP nor ED. It's a humble gesture admitting their fuck-up and doing what little they could to fix it and I accept their apology.

>Ruuko
>Hitoe
>Tama
>Yuzuki
I can't unsee

Is Kiznaiver the greatest wasted potential AOTY?

>wasted potential
>shit from the start

The pain was probably still divided between the people connected to her Kizna.

Kacchon was still bleeding and went unconscious after he jumped off of an overpass onto a car. She should have been fucked up despite the kiznaiver.

What to put on chart lads?

Anybody not give a solitary fucking shit about this cast and doesn't feel like pretending they do after the fact for the purposes of Sup Forums shitposting and contrarianism.

Teeny high-school romance melodrama really needs to make an exit as the basic format for hyped up titled. There's way too much of it and it's as a rule and by its nature just a terrible excuse for cheap drama, lazy writing and characterization. I think I'd rather watch another titty harem comedy anime before I watch another Teen Melodrama romance thing that think it had any sort of wisdom to impart on the world that anyone with a social life or even remote life experience has already long since figured out already. When you feel like you have more of a grip on things than the people making these shows it makes you wonder what the point is.

>i don't like thing
>therefore it shouldn't exist
Okay.

This.
Cheap teen melodrama anime (this show and others like Angel Beats or Charlotte) trying to preach their 'wisdom' are just cringey.

Can we agree this is the final Bingo for Kiznaiver?
Can't wait for WIXOSS and please Okada don't fuck it up again

Holy shit i just watched it and it was painfully corny and pretentious, like imagine actually reading out half of that dialogue, clearly written by an autist.

>Trying to make sense of this shit

Stop, nothing about the kiznaiver system makes any kind of sense at all what's so ever, the show even goes on to say that the whole thing is literally pointless forced plot bullshit.

>How he not ded?
cause magic, that's it. There is no logic behind anything that happened in this show, ever.

You might be onto something.

It's interesting to see that even crap show like mayoiga handles scar theme better than show with "scar" on its title.

Is Okada even working on it this time?

Looks like the shitposters are on duty tonight

To be honest Kiznaiver had more resolve than the usual teen drama series, and was way more direct when discussing friendship and what friends are and aren't for. The cast had a lot of energy that made it feel fresh even though the unrequited love drama got old at the end.

You don't necessarily have to watch this kind of anime just because you want to learn about human relationships. I personally enjoy it because remembering those lessons I already learned once in a while is nostalgic and makes you feel empathy for the characters.

Watching a group of friends strengthening its bonds and developing both individually and as a whole, no matter what kind of "bullshit" plot device (which was properly disregarded by the entire group of friends at the end anyways) brought them together is, for a certain audience that obviously doesn't include you, is fun.

>Two 'is' at the end
GOD DAMMIT

Holy shit this was terrible, idk maybe it's cause i didn't care for any of the characters, and i was hoping for the child hood friend girl(idk her name) to win cause i'm a contrarian like that, but either way i don't think there was anything to enjoy about this one.

Like it was legit unentertaining all the way through, i can't think of a single high point.

yeah, that you are a virgin loser that hates everything, including yourself.

This was fucking terrible but the art was so amazing

shitposter?
honey, i don't think anyone like this show besides maybe tumblr fags like you, i think the people watching this weekly even hated on it in every thread. And the rest of Sup Forums is always talking about how shit this is.
Hell it has less pre-orders than luluco which already had abysmal sales itself.

Sup Forums hates it, japan hates it, everyone else already dropped it.

At this point, is it even shit posting?