Sweden: Swedish feminists systematically having sex with underage refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=Xrq97-cQSiU

Swedish Left-wing women about sex with young refugees: "We All Do It"

The trial against the so-called "Arboga-woman" has drawn attention to how middle-aged women in the asylum industry are having sex with refugee children. "We all do it", says the testimony of an asylum woman on the left-wing site "Blankspot".

Previously, the issue has mostly been discussed on sites like Flashback, where sexual relations between what users call "Dye witches" and refugee children have received extensive attention. But now it is the well-known Communist Martin Schibby's website Blankspot, who has published a text in which an anonymous leftist-woman writes about how she takes home so-called "unaccompanied refugee children" from the Migration Board to her residence.

Swedish commentator Ann Heberlein says that she personally knows of numerous cases of female social workers having sex with young refugee men. Heberlein says she even knows examples of married women who decided they would rather have sex with young refugees than continue their marriage. Many women sign up to be a foster home for so-called “unaccompanied minors” for the purpose of having sex with them. Most of these “minors” are actually in their teens and early twenties. A large majority of the unaccompanied “minors” are male. (Sweden classifies lone male refugees as old as 25 as “unaccompanied minors.”)

diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.bg/2017/06/swedish-feminists-systematically-having.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY
judgybitch.com/2016/08/16/reblog-research-find-that-as-a-group-only-men-pay-tax/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sweden classifies lone male refugees as old as 25 as “unaccompanied minors

absolute STATE of Sweden

Take note swedes, old cunts sacrificed your country and culture so they could get laid.

Dumb birthmachines

Cat ladies with kebab toy-boys.

They are usually useless people, working for the government in the bullshit industry.

The more I see of this, the more do I think that the Saudis got it right when it comes to women.

get laid pls, loser

So basically Sup Forums is pissed that women exist who enjoy to have sex.

If the roles were reversed and most refugees where 18-24 year old single women, as men you'd be doing the same exact shit these women are doing.

You're saying it's okay for men to constantly lust for sex but as soon as woman try to get some it's somehow a big problem?

You would be in support of refugees and open borders too if 80% of refugees/immigrants were female. That's all this boils down to, sex.

Learn 2 introspect

Yeah, they're all cat ladies who were empowered feminists in the 70s and 80s but are now lonely and need any form of companionship they can get

nailed it. I'm a sexless adult male but even I see through this shit

Islam will save a cucked nation like this.

Once the imams take over, these vagina cunts will be shoved in hijabis while having their rights taken away too.

There is no "saving the west" with classical western values. Its too late, and same goes for every other western nation. Do you really think women will give up their rights? Do you really think my makes will stop racemixing with monkey gook flips? No!

As long as "liberalism" combined with degenerate capitalist consumerism are a thing, nothing will be saved by western ideology.

The west is now culture less, with nothing other than consumerism, identity politics, hook up "culture", celebrity "culture", and adultery. This is why IT WILL FALL since civilisations are not build on this degeneration. This is abysmal, and will continue to fall until a stronger culture (Islam) takes over.

This is a blackpill you little trump cucks need to swallow, and same goes for you nazi bois.

Sheeeeit, even ""far right"" European and American groups like generation identity , and dick cuck spennys little virgin boys are all progressives who are first wave feminists who think women should vote and have careers.

Modern "right wingers" are a fucking joke.

>You would be in support of refugees and open borders too if 80% of refugees/immigrants were female. That's all this boils down to, sex.
>Learn 2 introspect

So, you are saying that we should be happy about the destruction of Western civilization because we want to get laid and would do just about anything to achieve that, no matter the prize to society?

You pretty much admitted that you consider the thinking of a psychopath reasonable, that it's perfectly fine to follow your own hedonistic desires no matter the cost everyone else has to pay for that.

While I don't agree with OP, you user, are retarded. Why don't you look up sexual dimorphism and perhaps do some of that basic introspecting you're so smug about?

Men and women aren't equal you ass-spelunker. Men can't get pregnant. Women can't spread their genes across 100 men. Men are much better at physical violence and phsyical conflict. Are you so stupid you can't extrapolate how those differences affect society when unchecked?

Basically old twats who desperately need a rod in their caves.

This does not look smart, though. Importing muslims to satisfy sexual lust may lead to a situation where those same muslims later enslave them, put them in burkas and do not allow them to show skin or to enjoy free sex anymore.

I'm not even getting into what's right or wrong, or what's good/bad for western civilization.

All I'm saying is that if 80% of immigrants/refugees were female most of Sup Forums would be holding up "refugees welcome" banners at train stations too.

the things it must take as a male swede to vote left wing, holy crap i just dont get it.

wow, so enlightening

Everything you said is true, but that doesn't change the fact that mass immigration is beneficial to women as it brings in more potential mates and increases male competition for them.

If you want to solve this problem you might want to start at looking at the root causes. Why are western women increasingly dissatisfied with western men? How do we make western men more desirable for western women?

This. It used to be the case for dried cunt post menopausal women they had to holiday in Turkey to get their high test 24 year old pooskin cock. Now it's delivered to their door.
Having thousands of fucked in the head Muslim fucks in our liberal society of course presents huge problems which we already have discussed thousands of times on this board

the problem is you are assuming i would fucking open the borders. We wouldn't even be in this situation no matter fucking what.

Sex > logical thinking

Like I said, if 80% of immigrants/refugees were women the vast majority of Sup Forums wouldn't give a fuck even if it still meant the inevitable end of western civilization.

You wouldn't give a shit about politics/immigration if you got used to the feeling of having multiple women compete for your attention/sex, that's seriously all it comes down to.

Again think about the sexual dimorphism at play. Let's say my society has 100 men and 100 women (100/100) and I let 50 different race girls in. So we can expect that the hundred men will impregnate 150 women each producing a child. The offspring will will 100 pure and 50 split children. Native genes are not displaced. There's no future scenario where the immigrant genes can "overpower" the native population. All we need to assume is that the men are willing to impregnate more than one woman. A safe assumption.

The opposite is true if you import different race men. Existing native population genes ARE displaced because there are only 100 native women to begin with!

>not posting Angry Foreigner's video on the subject
For shame:
youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY

women are traitors within, opening the gates to the barbarian horde.
The hypocrisy here is mind blowing, if men were fucking "unaccompanied minor fermales" the women would be marching in the streets. then again if it these "migrants" were 99% women the threshold for wouldnt be 25 years of age.

So is SD going to win or do we need to nuke Sweden?

The majority of those women can't or shouldn't have kids, so I don't give a shit.

Lol have you ever heard of birth control and abortions? You seem to be assuming that every refugee/immigrant will immediately impregnate a western woman and have a child. If you factor in the number of women on birth control, who regularly have abortions, and generally have no intention of even having children, the displacement rate would be just the same as if the majority of immigrants/refugees were female.

We need to build the wall

>Swedish feminists systematically having sex with underage refugees
They are desperate. Nobody else will fuck them.

>women are traitors within, opening the gates to the barbarian horde.
>The hypocrisy here is mind blowing,

No, the only hypocrite is you for not seeing past your own bullshit.

Men would be just as "traitorous" if the majority of refugees were female. You know this, I know this, everybody knows this. Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug buddy.

>if men were fucking "unaccompanied minor fermales" the women would be marching in the streets.

It would literally be exactly the same as it is now except women would be more likely to protest mass-immigration/refugees as it now put them at a disadvantage sexually speaking.

so some of these refugees are teenagers below the age of consent who are lured in with the promise of food and shelter only to be molested by a 45 year old crazy pedophile cat lady with desert fever.

The hardest redpill to swallow

I actually feel sorry for these Kebabs that ended up as sex slaves for these ugly dykes. Its really not their fault Sweden is a perverted society.

Imagine being this much of a white knight cuck

Cool story bro, sounds like speculatory bullshit tho desu

why did we allow them to vote...

Cucks

>let women vote
>they destroy civilization one century later
True if big

Important side note:
The same feminists who fuck the browndick they imported also tried to have laws passed forbidding white Swedish males from marrying Asian women. They want the white man's money but not the white man's children, they prefer something 'exotic' to park their cunt on. All for them, none for you. That's the essence of a gynocentric society.

Im sure all those rape victims are feeling the benefits.

>You know this, I know this, everybody knows this
>helluva drug buddy
you dont entertain a womans bullshit, you put them in their place. go prep your wife

Nice strawman fucker.

Plus your post is irrelevant to the point I was making. The discussion I was having was with retards who don't think it matters if your immigration is 100% male or 100% female. It obviously matters a great deal as I discussed.

Parasites inviting other parasites into the country to leech, that's all it is. Since you are a woman you can't grasp that.
judgybitch.com/2016/08/16/reblog-research-find-that-as-a-group-only-men-pay-tax/
"Legions of feminists will ferociously type smash the patriarchy! at their Internet rallies, calling out for the end of the male supremacy in all spheres of life. Yet, few of them acknowledge the fact that one of these spheres, the government (the institution granting them rights), is entirely funded by male taxpayers. Economically, women cost more to the state than they benefit. The government is literally paying women to be alive. "

Just because people mostly tend to be opportunistic doesn't mean that you can avoid the consequences of defending their shameless opportunism with nihilistic rationalizations.

When everything is permitted, we are back to one crocodile eating the other.

From the hinks of your posts, you consider yourself too high brow for this mongolian cave paintings board, I suggest you read Spandrell's blog.

THERE WOULDNT BE A REFUGEE CRISIS OF WOMEN BECAUSE THIS IS AN INVASION YOU RETARD

THE FEMALES ARE STILL SHITTING KIDS IN THE HOMECOUNTRY

Pathetic retard. Why would I give up my civilization to have sex with some haji girl? If you're not a total fucking loser you can just have sex with a European girl

>doesn't know that terrorism and ISIS are things
>too stupid to comprehend when something is bad for society
YOU liberal shit stains pretend to be morally superior, but the truth is, you're just a dumb kid. You claim to care about "refugees" but never even bothered to wonder what made them "refugees" in the first place; their own people/themselves. Letting the perpetrators of bombings, child rape, torture, mass arson, large scale terrorism, and just general barbarism (all muslim traits) into your country is like asking to be slowly murdered. Retard.

poor refugees have to fuck old hags who'll end up castrating them

Sigh...

I never claimed that immigration/refugees are a net positive. I am perfectly aware that this is damaging to western civilization.

I'm just annoyed by people who can't put 1 and 1 together and come to terms with WHY women might think the way they think.

It's not even about them specifically wanting to fuck non-white males. It's just about bringing more males into their countries so that the males who are already there have to work harder / compete more for the attention of the local women. This is a win-win for women they'll gladly take even with increased risks of terrorism, rape, etc.

And if the majority of refugees were female and all of a sudden local white girls were forced to compete with them for your attention, you'd probably be too happy enjoying your new found sexual freedom to give a fuck about anything else.

First of all a huge problem with what is happening is 80%+ of all refugees are fight aged adults. Second of all I still wouldn't be ok with open borders if 10/10 busty cock thirsty women are coming over because the women are snakes here to overtake the west with their religion as well.

and these "Refugees" are all men... very little women and children

It's not rape when the host do it.

>It's just about bringing more males into their countries so that the males who are already there have to work harder / compete more for the attention of the local women
just neck yourself
and btw, Sup Forums doesn't use markdown formatting

that's fucking gross, they're not even hot

Shut the fuck up roastie.

>If the roles were reversed and most refugees where 18-24 year old single women, as men you'd be doing the same exact shit these women are doing.

True I probably would but at least the women wouldn't destroy western civilization and rape and rob people like the males do.

You are correct in telling people that most people are driven by their own opportunism. But you come off as a nihilist when you suggest that people should do the same without condemning their behavior.

>The west
was great before the jewish influence became too great

This.

My point is that women aren't going to take your concerns seriously because they are aware you would be just as opportunistic if the roles were reversed.

>How do we make western men more desirable for western women?
Stop be nice take their rights.

>I'm just annoyed by people who can't put 1 and 1 together and come to terms with WHY women might think the way they think.

so destroying civilization built for over 1500 years is justified becouse women don't get enough attention and it makes them upset?

Where do they come from why do they look chinese and not arabs?

that's still child-like behavior on the parts of women to manipulate their native men into action. Women actually should've been the ones to defend traditional institutions like the church, instead they did nothing.

Importing muslims who are going to enslave you later is far dumber than importing a bunch of asian women.

>stop bringing in hordes of Muslim fighting aged men into our courier and rewarding them with sex, their goal is to sieze control and dominate the west
>WELL YOU WOULD HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN

Role reversal is literally not an argument in this case because A) fighting aged women would be crushed instantly if they started to rebel B) the women cannot come and get the natural inhabitants pregnant to begin the demographic change.

Look at South America and Mexico. Look at what happened to the original population/demographic when MEN came over and started to breed with their women. The Spanish won.

Stop trying to justify your stupidity with role reversal.

Women and men are different. Muslim men want to conquer and destroy the west through rape, theft, and murder of the local populace. Muslim women just want a husband and to live in a first world country.

No, but you'll never solve if the problem if you can't tackle the root issue.

Time to think outside of the box.

How about we finally invent cheap and easy penis enlargement procedures. If every man was able to have a huge cock any kink/fetish women might have for well-endowed non-whites would disappear over night.

I don't think people are self-aware of their own opportunism. It's the George Costanza state-of-mind, it's not a lie if you sincerely believe it.

If we were aware of all things going on in our heads, there would be no need for the "science" of psychology, all there would be would be one class on how to detect lying.

I'm not sure how this is relevant if they were women they would be integrated within a generation. When its men they will keep their values and pass it on to their shitstain children and will build communities to keep their ethnicity in tact. These are all things women wouldn't do, they don't care about preservation.

Why are they all MILF?I would understand some young sluts, but even older generation as well? Don't they have husbands??

>This is a blackpill you little trump cucks need to swallow, and same goes for you nazi bois.

I've swallowed it a long time ago, the only thing I'm hoping is that the immigration does not let up or those who do come over fail to integrate.

Don't Sweden and Finland have a thing where men are marrying Thai and filipino girls in huge numbers? They are the number one immigrant marriage type now, native man, asian woman.

I hope the irony of your post isn't lost on you.

reminds me of young brave white nationalist /polacks/ who want to breed based masterrace supreme gentlemen with gooks. do you have that note in your notebook too?

this is also why we aim to save 20% of the poplulation 50/50 male/female. the rest have made their choice and there is nothing more to say.

Huge numbers?
The vast majority of immigrants towards Sweden are males. There is now a disbalance in the population, with too many males and too few females due to that.

sharia law is fair and balanced you shit and we get to stone faggots

>settled
The English don't know English, do they?

DO THEY?!