Let me tell you a story about black project funding, Trump's tweets, and the Antimatter Bomb

Let me tell you a story about black project funding, Trump's tweets, and the Antimatter Bomb.
>inb4 LARP

24 years in the marking, three years ago humanity detonated its first ever Antimatter device. And I was there to witness it. It was very small, only about half a gram of AM in total, but it detonated with the equivalent of 20kT of TNT (minus the neutrino waste). It was done underground, and extremely deep, so the Russians couldn't detect any emissions. It was blamed on a "typical" Californian quake.

For the last 6 years a lab has been siphoning electricity from "impoverished" neighbourhoods which has been passed off as standard energy theft by locals. This power has been used to generate at least 100 kg of antimatter (I don't know the full numbers, I just know how much energy has been siphoned, and how much AM it can produce. There's possibly a lot more if the process has been improved. That's where our vast amounts of energy come from. As for our funding, there are several "well known" tech companies working with us on the AM production equipment, and stand to make billions through military contracts and possibly trillions once the technology is released for commercial use in a few decades.We don't appear on government books anywhere, for these reasons.

So, when Trump talks says "fire, fury, and power - the likesof which the world has never seen before", he means dropping the world's first Antimatter Bomb directly on Pyongyang. Bombs which there are currently zero international laws against their use, by the way.

Expect this to happen within the year. While I don't know anything about current military plans, I do know there exists at least four warheads, mountable on ICBMs, with 10kg yields of AM. The equivalent of around 400MT of TNT each, almost 10x the yield of the Tsar Bomba.

Just one of these warheads would completely glass the majority of North Korea before they could even begin any sort of conventional bombardment of Seoul.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_South_Napa_earthquake
youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM
youtube.com/watch?v=mSxjoTC8pm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool, but take off the meme flag

Uses shill meme flag and expects anyone to take him seriously, sad!

You have any idea what's going to happen once that bomb is used? Shit's going to get real authoritarian, real quick.

>destroying one of the few based and antiglobalist countries

Trump fifth-columnist confirmed

And whys that mr nazi?

The US could annihilate NK with 3 B-2s and their 48 B61s with airbursts (no fallout of note with one, so the benefit of an antimatter bomb and its lack of typical radiation doesn't matter).

No need to bring in science fiction.

>Work with tech companies like Google and their energy farm
>have to steal power
>no quakes in 1993
Good but weak on the details. Your math is probably bad too.

I'm sure they'd waste their new "secret" weapon on yet another Pacific Asian target though :^)

Total bullshit.

Antimatter weapons do not exist and there's no reason for them to. They would cost what it takes to run the entire country and dropping them on North Korea of all places would be retarded.

I don't know what's dumber, you for writing this trash or me for reading it.

>And I was there to witness it
>generate at least 100 kg of antimatter

Antimatter cost per one GRAM
>$62.5 trillion
62.5 trillion (1g) x 100 x 100 = 630000000 Billion USD
>You utter larp faggot there is no way even if you tap into the entire worlds net energy production to produce that much antimatter.

well, sadly there is a thing called artillery, and that shit is posted all over the border. so if anything happens all of those beautiful artillerypieces start firin' at seoul, and one of the estimates i have seen says that it will take three days to take most of them out via carpet bombing. Three days of constant 24 hour artillery barrage will stomp seoul into the ground. have fun

>generate at least 100 kg of antimatter

ITS HAPPENING COMMANDER SHEPARD JUST FLEW PAST MY WINDOW

>>Work with tech companies like Google and their energy farm
I never mentioned Google, and even if we were working with them, the energy farm wouldn't be a viable source.

>no quakes in 1993
The first "full scale" detonation was 2014

>Your math is probably bad too.
Ask me about the math, I'm a technician working on Antimatter procurement.

To be fair, you can probably bring the cost of antimatter production way down to typical fissile fuel levels if you got it all up and running.

The main point is that it's really no more useful than typical thermonuclear weapons in regards to size (~500 kiloton nukes are small enough), power (~500 kiloton nukes are powerful enough for any single target), and fallout worries (airbursts will minimize such).

>They would cost what it takes to run the entire country and dropping them on North Korea of all places would be retarded.

>I don't know what's dumber,
You, clearly, for thinking we are still operating at trillions per gram. What do you think we've been doing for all these years?

Can you expand on this?

Nice larp, but shitty math. It would take much longer and require much more electricity to produce 100kg. 100g would be more plausible in a Larp like this.

I think your onto something here, just as north korea have secretly being making D.va suits instead of nukes

how can i secretly steal electricity to start my own anti-matter lab , im really more interested in that

100 kg * (c^2) =
2 496.5 terawatt hours

OP is a phony

>literal kilograms of antimatter
>nary a fucking incident or accident regarding containment
Fanciful larp, memeflag.

You guys need to work on your google searches. Even disregarding our current advanced (which obviously aren't public) back in 2008 there was a method produced utilizing positrons which was as cheap as a few hundred million per gram. That one was very difficult to mass produce, but that's also an outdated method.

Our current method of production is as cheap as $2m per gram, making a 10kg payload cost $20 billion. Keep in mind, thats the equivalent of 400 megatons.

Explain containment methods whilst in transit atop an ICBM.

Larp.

>The difficulty of preventing accidental detonation of an antimatter weapon may be contrasted with that of a nuclear weapon. Whereas nuclear weapons are 'fail-safe', antimatter weapons are inherently 'fail-dangerous': In an antimatter weapon, ANY failure of containment would immediately result in annihilation, which would damage or destroy the containment system and lead to the release of all of the antimatter material, causing the weapon to detonate entirely at full yield

So basically if your LARP was true, and you managed a breakthrough and produced a kilogram of antimatter but a single particle leaked, you'd instantly cause annihilation to occur and nuke yourself with 43 megatonnes of TNT

>pic related

and if you managed to make a tonne of it, you could detonate 43 gigatonnes of TNT. wouldn't that destroy the planet instantly?

It used to take around 24 hours to produce the energy for 1g of antimatter. We have since developed a catalyst manufacturing method using a heavy element I won't name. Basically we have a "furance" in a heavy magnetic field which is constantly fed with this element and seeded with our own-produced antimatter. The problem is it produced the "wrong" particles and energy is then spent to collect and refine the correct particles. Spread among our numerous sources, we can produce 50 grams a day relatively easily. In the 6 years we've been working (at different production rates), we've produced 112kg that I 100% know existed. Of course we lost a lot of it in test failures and containment failures, but that's just the production I know about in this one facility. I also know the four 10kg warheads exist.

He won't because the containment contraption will weigh as much as a two story building which will need a dedicated power supply.

This isn't space where you could theoretically hurl a ball of antimatter at another object without containment.

what's that you say? no proof? hoo boy

I know.
The required energy to produce a magnetic containment field would be nigh impossible save for zero point energy, which if that were reality, they wouldn't be siphoning energy from the slums of whatever larp city is being portrayed in this larp.

But then you have zero point energy, so what the fuck do you even want an antimatter bomb for?

if this were true, you'd already be dead via suicide with 50000 bullet holes in the back of the head via a A10 warthog

Sup Forums has its tubes severed in 3... 2... 1...

Guys September 23, 2017 is when its going to happen! Trust me!

>The sirens are ringing again Tommy!

Terrible larping, exceedingly bad even for a sci-fi b-movie. No science, no research.

2/10 study more.

I'm sure there's been no plans made to neutralize that well known attack plan.

Welp

>make bomb of antimatter
>the second you try to pick it up it fucking explodes
lol

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_South_Napa_earthquake
I might add that the epicenter of this earthquake was directly under an impoverished ward in Napa, California.

I'm not in weapons design, but I imagine they use a miniturazied version of our collection and containment process
which has failed quite a few times I might add.

We had a lot of failures about 10 years ago when we started really upping our production rate, sicne before then we only had a few hundred grams to work with over the previous 10 years.

For the most part, we tested our containment units without live antimatter for obvious reasons, and substituted similarly charged particles that didn't pose an annihilation risk.

I can't talk too technically about the production and storage since that's literally worth trillions and the patents belong to the military and those select few companies. I can mention generalities though. I've mentioned our manufacture process earlier in the thread (and won't name the element we use).

Obviously storing large volumes of antimatter is dangerous for containment, and live warheads are extremely dangerous, hence why all current warheads are stored in subs in the Pacific since the administration wouldn't allow storage yields of over 500 grams on US soil.

The actual containment system is basically a series of "pods" that are all charged equal that of the payload. These pods are sectioned off in a number of containment units, each alternating buffered charges. The system is designed to keep a "critical" mass of oppositely charged matter low, so if there is a failure, one small portion would detonate, but that detonation would "separate" the other containment units and release the neutralizing particles in the other containment units. What happens on failure is you get one "large" detonation followed by a series of smaller anti-catalytic dissipations of the payload. It's still a very large explosion, but it's limited to about 1/50th of the full yield if everything had otehrwise detonated.

We've had several of these happen and the worst was an early version of this containment unit back in the late 90s.

There is no such thing as antimatter you retard.Sage.

>t. Steven Greer

>mounting a containing field generating device on ICBMs

Motherfucker you just went prehistoric stupid.

like i said, estimated time of that plan to work: 3 days.

what is reading comprehension stupid american

I've heard it said, though I have no links on hand, that the dud-rate and accuracy of the Nork's artillery is dismal at best.

The kinetic damage done would be terrible, but I think there may be some severe overestimation in regard to Nork arty superiority in this situation.

You realize that the payload is only 10kg antimatter and 10kg of reactant. There's also around 8kg of dissipative material (for failure safety).
That's 60 pounds of payload. That leaves several hundred pounds for containment, which, powered by antimatter itself is plenty enough for a few electromagnetic arrays.

Scientist here,
You lost suspension of disbelief at 100kg of antimatter.
5/10 larp, points for creativity

Humor me with proofs or credentials, Rwandan.

Of course you'd say that. You're thinking with technology that's obsolete. You aren't privy to our current tech.

If not LARPING, OP will get v& and Sup Forums will crash soon.

You say there have been containment failures. Wouldn't that mean gigantic explosions? Can you link me anything that matches up with this?

I'm moist for the coming devastation

Okay, so what's the advantage of the use of "antimatter" vs conventional nuclear bombs?

Scientist in what?

There's enough plausible deniability and I'm being vague enough that it doesn't matter. The only reason why I'm saying anything is because my work is finished and they are starting mass production of these weapons, so shit's going to go down soon and Russia/China won't be happy about it.

They are maybe 10 years behind us, and our breakthrough was very recent. They don't stand a chance to compete and once the weapon is demonstrated, it will be just like the end of the second world war all over again. The entire world will be terrified of America and Russia will go into overdrive trying to keep up.

And the reason that I'm saying shit will get authoritarian is because a lot of America's left is going to be pissed that Trump just killed several million people using weapons far more powerful than nukes. The government is already making preparations, and that's why I'm also no longer in America.

This weapon will be used to send a message to Russia and China, while also eliminating North Korea completely.

Very little radiation, no international laws against it (yet), it's undetectable since it doesn't produce a radiometric signiature that nukes do. You can mount FAR greater yields on FAR smaller warheads.

an antimatter bomb wuld be treated exactly like a nuclear bomb regardless of precise definition: nations would flip out, but also have an excuse to refuse stepping in to defend anyone.
That is, everyone would gangbang you and nobody would stop them.

>inb4 LARP
Oh look it's a fucking larp.

The sign in the sky did happen which is all that was supposed to happen, 7 years of tribulation is on

Absolutely terrifying (if true). How do you know if the other superpowers don't have wonder weapons under their sleeves?

Do you honestly believe the plans you know about are how shit is going down? If anything happens North Korea will be wiped out in an instant. Unless the MIC choose to let South Koreans die.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

It's obvious who protects OP

BOMB BOMB PRESIDENT BOMB NORTH KOREA TERRORIST BOMB PRESIDENT BOMB TRUMP NSA CIA BOMB PRESIDENT BOMB BOMB PRESIDENT CIA ANTIMATTER BOMB NUKE NUKE BOMB PRESIDENT CIA NSA BOMB GUN BOMB HILLARY BOMB REDDIT PRESIDENT BOMB NUKE BOMB NEW YORK

so how big is ur paycheck faggot

We stole the chinese scientists that were working on their equivalent. I have no idea about the Russians. All I know is what goes on in terms of the technicals of the antimatter production.

I doubt any other country is anywhere near what we are doing though.

>Media Matters

Not even once

Nope.

The only "anti-matter" weapon we have is a resonance one that decouples valence bonds.

Anti-matter isn't combustive.

Trump is a liar and the puppet of the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM

But they have to attack us first or else it will piss the chinks off. Right?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy any longer next to the antimatter codes!

>Patents
So you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

WHO CARES GLASS THE CHINKS TOO. FUCK EM.

I'm intrigued is this in anyway tied in with quantum computers and advanced Ai

My god, how much are they paying you? Like this isn't even a good attempt, this is just sad tier shilling.

Holy shit OP, are you fucking serious. Holy shit that's fucking crazy. Wow, and you're telling us this? Wow...

>reading comprehension

Nice LARP

Look pal drumpf is finished

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxjoTC8pm8

4:09... This was back in 2002. Could he have been bluffing? Maybe.

>antimatter man knows "Larp"

Begone, faggot!

The fuck is this?

Oh please, he's surrounded by based jews and based globalists.

You were lying from the start.

So was the guy who told us about the SB-3 Ghoul...

anti matter is really not what you think.

That someone took the time to make this collage leaves me no hope. 900 KT Antimatter Bomb when?

what a pathetic LARP

didn't the chinese steal us?

Depends what you're talking about.

The state? The conceptualization of void? The subatomic interaction?

Anti-matter is a vacuous (kek) term

Ok lets assume what you say is true, why are you developing a nuke like that. Are you forced or.. what are your reasons. Because there's a huge ethical argument against development of such a weapon, what kind of result do you wish for in pursuing this?

That lady on the office

ok nigger but where is your proof?

Because i can.

It's disinfo.

Half-truths shrouded in lies.

>half-truth
More like a complete bullshit.

lol underage retard

really? Ok if you don't value human life, would you like to use such a weapon?

No, we do have an "anti-matter" weapon. But it doesn't work anything like how he says.

Just because there is no legal precedent in international law in regards to war suggesting that using an antimatter bomb is illegal wouldn't stop massive denouncements of the U.S for testing such a weapon on a civilian population, in-fact I would think that most American's would be horrified at the thought as well as most citizens of the world and their government.

It's a weapon of mass destruction no matter how you spin it and it would make the U.S look hypocritical and would likely lose vast respect and influence in the world as a result of that.

I dunno it's one of the better ones I've seen

>valuing human life
lol