Brit/pol/ - Big Brained Centrism edition

>Henry Bolton elected UKIP leader
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41447568
>Henry Bolton: Born in Kenya, ex-Lib Dem candidate, worked for UN, former army officer, now UKIP leader

>EXCLUSIVE : Former Lib Dem MP John Pugh to stand in Southport Council by-election
libdemvoice.org/exclusive-former-lib-dem-mp-john-pugh-to-stand-in-southport-council-byelection-55386.html

>Discussing the European Refugee ‘Crisis’ and the UK’s Responsibilities.
libdemvoice.org/discussing-the-european-refugee-crisis-and-the-uks-responsibilities-55384.html

>My tactics 'saved the Lib Dems', Farron tells party conference
theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/17/tactics-saved--liberal-democrats-tim-farron-party-conference

>Vince for PM: How it might happen
libdemvoice.org/vince-for-pm-how-it-might-happen-55372.html

>Liberal Democrats almost included a £10bn ‘blow job tax’ in their election manifesto
thesun.co.uk/news/4521595/liberal-democrats-almost-included-a-10bn-blow-job-tax-in-their-election-manifesto/

>Bi-Visibility Day – How Lib Dems can make a difference:
libdemvoice.org/bivisiibility-day-how-lib-dems-can-make-a-difference-55343.html

>There's nothing like a singalong with tired and emotional Lib Dems
theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/22/lib-dems-conference-singalong-vince-cable-secret-message

>Lib Dems GAIN two Council seats from Labour
libdemvoice.org/lib-dems-gain-two-council-seats-from-labour-55331.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goM94wLq-zk
libdems.org.uk/manifesto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Henry Bolton is a potential SPY(!) youtube.com/watch?v=goM94wLq-zk

Reminder that the people descended from the stock of Cromwell, Rhodes and Shakespeare are the ones who are selling our country out.

Can't find anything on what Bolton's positions are
Anyone know?

All the positions he's required to have as a member of MI5

libdems.org.uk/manifesto

>mfw this is literally true

UKIP's dead
Should've let Kurten win

Drinking mojitos and scrolling through r/incel. This is the life boys.

Is there anyone this mad cunt doesnt think is a spy?

UKIP has always been a faux party hoovering up people sensible enough to disagree with immigration and European membership, but too stupid to actually read party policy.

To be fair, he’s right to be suspicious though. Spies are everywhere.

>>Henry Bolton elected UKIP leader
thoughts?

ancap user, did you have to learn about any economists? we have a history and thought module which we had to learn around 5 or 6 economists.

I don't really know 'spy' is the right word, I don't think he's actually undercover, trying to 'get' anyone. He IS controlled opposition, though.

Nobody has thought about it at all.
You're the first to bring it up.

Diane James

UKIP's manifesto in the 2017 election was the best one I've ever read for the UK. It was so good that I almost voted for them, but couldn't risk letting comrade corbyn get in so I had to vote for mummy may

I think UKIP has been completely subverted (even more so than it used to be) and might become more mainstream like the other kosher parties in Europe.

He thinks a Scottish bloke with a tiny following on YouTube making long depressing videos is a paid government shill.

Mad cunt.

>supposedly apply calculus to discrete human actions
The maths derives from certain assumptions. If you agree with the assumptions (which all boil down to various statements regarding human nature), and it appears to you that whatever maths used is applicable, then you ought to agree with the model. If you think the assumptions are wrong (a matter of opinion, though obviously you should support it with arguments you think are cogent), or that the maths isn't applicable, then you ought to disagree with the model.

The maths is just used to make certain predictions based off of assumptions about human nature (oftentimes manifesting themselves as assumptions about markets and the like), not to predict human actions "suo motu" as it were.

If you don't think the maths is applicable, perhaps take it up with your lecturer?

Though I do agree with a statement you mentioned somewhere in the previous thread that Economics is not a "hard" (like physics or chemistry) science. It's laws and observations do not hold the same weight, or the same expectation of universality, and the laws of the physical sciences, or of mathematics.

I think economics is a worthwhile pursuit, but it mustn't be made out to have more predictive power than it does.

THANKS MATE

>UKIP's manifesto in the 2017 election was the best one I've ever read for the UK.
Didn't they choose to not run in most constituencies to avoid draining votes from the Tories (AKA our last, best hope for HARD Brexit)?

If you want zero immigration who do you vote for? Because if it's UKIP you've been rused and need to learn what net and gross is.

in first year we did, yes. it was an okay module. i had to do a presentation on anarcho-capitalism and everybody was saying that it was a silly joke ideology for crazy people and i could only say "haha yeah weird right"

whats the point anymore

Leaving the EU by referendum was never going to be a success.

cringe

They didn't run in constituencies with a "proven" brexiteer MP, Labour or Tory.

I don't know. I hate that i'm getting more and more sympathetic to the blackpill position as time goes on.

Cromwell was /ourguy/

>Expelled Potato
>Expelled Zog
>Expelled Degeneracy

You're the only user I've seen talking about this ban. At the very least, it shows that the second someone succeeds in going for the politicians that they will do everything possible to shut down any similar threat.

read marx nigga

>i could only say "haha yeah weird right"

>The Virgin AnCap

The nationalist revolution, comrade

UKIP-DUP coalition when?

Under Farage, obviously.

He reintroduced the Jews into Britain.

>muh free speech tho

what?

>Islam will save a cucked nation like this.

>Once the imams take over, these vagina cunts will be shoved in hijabis while having their rights taken away too.

>There is no "saving the west" with classical western values. Its too late, and same goes for every other western nation. Do you really think women will give up their rights? Do you really think nu males will stop racemixing with monkey gook flips? No!

>As long as "liberalism" combined with degenerate capitalist consumerism are a thing, nothing will be saved by western ideology.

>The west is now culture less, with nothing other than consumerism, identity politics, hook up "culture", celebrity "culture", and adultery. This is why IT WILL FALL since civilisations are not build on this degeneration. This is abysmal, and will continue to fall until a stronger culture (Islam) takes over.

>This is a blackpill you little trump cucks need to swallow, and same goes for you nazi bois.

>Sheeeeit, even ""far right"" European and American groups like generation identity , and dick cuck spennys little virgin boys are all progressives who are first wave feminists who think women should vote and have careers.

>Modern "right wingers" are a fucking joke.

Literally a big and dry hard to swallow blackpill I saw. It's either Islam, or just start being primitive by prepping innawoods.

The fire rises.

>Expelled Potato
How to ruin Irish-Anglo relations for hundreds of years.

>tfw we all know Hitchens posts his anti-drug arguments on twitter while he's taking a shit

mfw in the basic rate of tax but actually paying an effective rate of 24%. Money which is spent on bringing in millions of dependents who are used to destroy my way of life, quality of life and future.

Someone make The Virgin Ancap/The Chad Radical Centrist lmao xD shadilay my dudes

HA

the pakis didn't win the jackpot on pointless

I guess life isn't that bad after all

Cromwell let the jews back in dumbass

no ta lad
uh oh. would like there to be more political theory based on economics, so when going over new policies it would be more interesting to learn about politicians who advocated for such policies etc would make it a bit more interesting and indepth.

i'm so fucking lethargic today
i just feel a drain on my soul and a desire to die
i don't know what happened over the course of a few days but i've become abyss pilled
it takes so much energy even to respond to posts addressing me

Think they're Hindus or Sikhs though so they likely hate Muzzies more than the average Brit does. For what it's worth. I'm glad they didn't win too

Opposition to multi-culturalism is illegal now. Bolton's election is part of this consolidation. As the powers that be work their way in destroying this opposition they were bound to get to UKIP eventually. What this tells us is that Brexit will include freedom of movement.

>listening to kike propo

dumb cunts

Best I could do.

HOLY SHIT GUYS!!!!

Weirdly I feel the same. But I've been drinking a lot so maybe that. But everything just seems to have gone grey. Still though lad, don't let it consume you. Get outdoors and have a wander around, get some nice food and a few good ales.

WHITE FEMALE

Worst move in our history.
Literally no reason for them to come here either.

>white female
>black hair
>cornwall

literally what?

>As long as "liberalism" combined with degenerate capitalist consumerism are a thing, nothing will be saved by western ideology.
ok reddit space muhammad

Didn't he fund his army through Jewish loans under the condition they be re-admitted?

i dare not begin drinking because a majority of my father's side of the family have died from alcoholism, it may be genetic
i'm about to go for a long walk, though

>What this tells us is that Brexit will include freedom of movement.
This. But also Brexit won't happen.

Merkel and Macron will, within the next few months, both say that the EU needs to radically reform. The EU commission will agree. Then our politicians will tell us that's good enough, everything is fine and we're staying ni

You are fake news.

Devon and Cornwall have so few people they have to share a Constabulary

A load of foreigners live and work there in tourism.

Okay definitely don't drink then. It is genetic. Walk, put on some music if you want, get a pasty or something from a local shop and sit somewhere nice and eat it and watch the sunset

anyone want a quick rundown on austrian economics when i get back

You'll be fine; it's not like you're going to drink one beer and then be completely unable to stop. Just stick to weekends, and don't binge drink.

I don't know how I would've got through Uni parties and shit without booze tbqh.

I'm not sure. That wasn't the case in my constituency at least. Although mine is a solid Labour town so it was equally as pointless voting Tory as well really. That was what I was more worried about though. They are and have always been a reactionary, single-issue wedge party with the sole purpose of getting us closer to Brexit. I would have liked UKIP under Paul Nutall but like you say, many votes could have been drained from our (((HARD BREXIT))) champions. It's all shit desu mate.

lol I voted for the BNP a few years ago for lulz. Even they didn't want zero immigration but it's looking hopeless for us now. Also I don't necessarily want zero immigration. let me be clear, I want a reasonable flow of WHITE immigrants. But then again, I also want actual coca-cola death squads who will gas all muslims but that's never gonna happen.

I mean I have literally no idea what this is
Crazy feminist?
Rejected woman?

>Nothing of substance changes
>(((Progress))) goes marching on
Sounds about right deku senapi.

i thourght you'd get the joke mongs,
the UKIP conference is in torquay

Its amy winehouse

I've also got a weird susceptibility to being dazed for a fair few days after drinking even moderately. Ruins those days since I'm only happy when I can read and focus on ideas.

in

Don’t we all?

It may just be my belief that drinking makes me dazed that makes me feel that way, but regardless, the effect is the same.

That would require us to consider AMW a woman

But that's a man.

>that girl

>just see the new ukip logo
>see this image

Lol my sides.

>START taking zinc
>START taking D3
>START taking pine bark extract

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
People are asleep to the severity of the sort of precedent's that have been set the past little while. The banning of Scottish dawn was a seminal moment;a tectonic shift in the criteria for proscription. Ethno-nationalism is de jure banned now. Guilt by association is enough to get you jailed.

who the fuck is Henry Bolton and what does he stand for?

>new referendum since EU has "radically changed"
>120% in vote

Lads what do you think about the age gap in a relationship? I've always perceived male older than female as the norm but I met this absolute stunner who is four years older than me and dunno if it's worth trying or if she'll be weirded out by the attempt of some younger guy trying it on.
I'm Brit and she's Euro btw

START Gargling Urine

Wait a minute, the new UKIP logo is a lion. Maybe the new leader is secretly based.

Pic related.

Brexit won't happen and no one will lift a finger to fight it.

Take the blackpill boys. Embrace the abyss.

>START taking lives

What are you still here for
Summer is over

alright bear grylls relax
taking people's THROATS**

> Henry "The Mentor of the Radical Center" Bolton
> Henry "Both left and right and his pants are bit too tight" Bolton
> Henry "My poo is shaped like a horseshoe" Bolton

Why should I take (((zinc))) lad? Tell me more

be back later. love you all.

This can't be a legit group?

Useless centrist cuck.

>Austrian economics
lol fuck models and shit amirite? a priori is enough for me. Muh business cycles are real. Muh hayek, muh mises, muh road to serfdom.

I think that about covers it.

>Henry Bolton elected UKIP leader
i guess we can look forward to Harry Enfield doing impressions of him

This rare hoppe will get the juices flowing mate. So to speak...