Nijiiro Days 24

Final episode today. It was a comfy ride friends.

A cute.

Let's talk about the kiss rape.

Time to pick up the manga.

I'm going to miss best girl.

Fucking copout ending bullshit.

At the end of the day. This is the second worst couple.

Going to miss them.
I already miss Mattsun. He only got like one line in the final episode.
I'm pissed.

I will miss this anime. Well, at least we have manga

>Wait 24 episodes for a confession
>She just turns around and walks away
>Episode ends
I've had enough of this

GAYYYYY

We all agree that this is best girl and best couple right?

S2 fucking when?

>tfw I'll never hear spit woman saying ANNA again

Yes. It was established incredibly early.

I'm going to miss this so much nijibros. Was gonna cry during the credits thinking about how it's over.

Thank goodness we have the manga.

Definitely picking up the manga now. Anyone know what chapter the anime leaves off on?

It was basically one chapter per episode.

I want to kiss marippe on the forehead!

It was nice and all, and I like the group dynamics, but Kobayakawa is impossibly stupid, and the story ends with her spending 10 minutes thinking "Ok, I like being around him, he makes me happy, and when he kissed me I got excited and was hoping there was deep meaning to it. What could this mean?" That's just too much.

But she's worst girl.

Just checked, the anime goes to chapter 24.

Thank you friends.

mari and matsun development on next volume

also yuri route completely crushed

I hope there will be a sequel considering that animation was cheap as fuck, 12 min/ep and there was show with seiyuus along episode

She just needs good raping

Raped by Anna? Doujins when?

Well there is just about enough chapters for a second season so we can hope.

No objection.

Mari-chan kawai ne.

>spit woman didn't get the d

Soon.

OVA?

Inner monologue made me laugh

It was really terrible. I couldn't believe they actually went through with it.

It's a level of retardation that really has no place being in any story ever.

This is why internal monologue is always skipped in adaptations, it just doesnt work

Books by nature of made up of internal monolog because that's how the author paints a picture. Some can be left in, others can be adapted and have their ideas presented differently. This entire scene was just stupid from top to bottom.

Which sucks because sometimes the internal monologue is such a great feature of a story.
Like Kyon's internal monologue in the Haruhi series. It really makes the LNs great to read for me.
And it's clear that in an anime adaption stuff like that can't be constantly added.

OP single when?

Did she give him the poop?

Only if she loves him.

I'm gonna miss Mari's reaction faces.

This was a really sweet show, any chance for a second season?

It sold bad but had a boost in the manga sales so who knows. There are translations out that get updated often so we have that.

It'd be nice to see threads up for new chapters.

>It was a comfy ride friends.
It was, indeed.

Yukirin and Tsuyopon a best. Mattsun and Tsutsui a second best.

The others were shit. Especially Kei.

Did Mari do anything for Mattsun? It seems he's always running after while she didn't do a thing for him.

Nothing

She's a complete bitch. Mattsun deserves so much better.

What about the manga?

Tsuba Onna is best imouto which make her best girl.

She also paired with best boy.

Kei was okay. He made a lot of things move forward and I liked the idea of him being the eternal bachelor, scaring girls away with his perverse side yet not being a complete psychopath.
But the whip joke got old fast, and they fucked it up trying to pair him with Mattsun's sister. If only she was yandere, or oblivious of his bad side, it could at least be played comically.

Nope.

Best girl is either Yukirin or Chiba.

Best couple are Yukirin and Tsuyopon.

The teacher should have stayed as his love interest.

It would have been odd.

It would be really funny to see Kei get a taste of his own medicine or them trying to one up each other.

I don't think I would have enjoyed that. The masochist gag is so boring and unfunny.
Somehow Hisomu from Kiznaiver ended up being a really enjoyable masochist.

It is boring because Kei has no one to banter with he gets away with it every single time. Nozomi being such a walking moeblob bingo doesn't really help his case.

The teacher on the other hand wouldn't let Kei get away with it, creating a somewhat more equal footing in the relationship. You may not like it, but I'm sure it would have been better than what we have now.

You're just making me sad for things that won't happen. A relationship between two parties trying to fight for dominance would have been so fun to read.

>The masochist gag
>they are both sadist

We have brother sensei for that. And personally, I don't find it funny. Mixing two sadists is not really entertaining.

To each his own. I personally think that one sensei chapter was far more entertaining than entire Kei-Nozomi thing.

Secret best couple right here.

>read las ch of the manga
>Love is scary

Fuck it dude, just fuck it. One step forward, 3 backwards. Scary mi ass, fuck off

How far ahead is the manga from the anime? How often are the translations?

See

What is Kaguya-sama?

A fucking amazing manga, that's what. Wouldn't have minded seeing a S/M version of that in this manga.

That is actually not true and they even skipped some stuff.

Anything is better than Kei and Nozomi. And I found the chapter with the doctor entertaining too, but mainly because it was just Kei bluntly falling in love and her sadism is only mentioned at the end.

>they even skipped some stuff.
Only thing I remember them skipping is the girls' talk. Is there anything else?

Oh, and the ghost chapter.

Wait, does this story take place in Sapporo?

Does she get stupider?

Yeah.

>Is there anything else?
Was this chapter in the anime? My memory is terrible so I can't tell for sure, but I don't remember seeing it animated.

I think they toned it down/replaced it. Instead of Keiichi being happy and frustrated due to an unrequited love, they made him play sports and get jealous of the other boys' relationships or something like that.

They replaced it. Sensei only showed up at that cultural festival episode.

I need that 2nd OP single badly.

Spit woman still best girl with best voice.

I watched it for her.

Came for Anna, stay for Mari-chan.

I remember some user compare Megumi to Anna which made me curious about this series.

A bit slow but still a cute!

>A bit slow
The sun is "a bit" warm.

I'll miss her. You rarely find fun shoujo series like Nijiiro Days getting anime adaptions.

>She didn't kneel down and propose

Dropped.

best gril coming though

Does anyone actually think she isn't best girl? All that Mari love is a joke, right?

Mari is the most entertaining character, but Yukirin is pure waifu material.

I accept your reasoning, but still find Yukirin more entertaining.

She used to be best girl and then Chiba happened.

Tsuitsui - best grill. Too bad super dramma with her still untranslated and i have no idea whats going on :/

>Kobayakawa is impossibly stupid
Probably an actual autist.