Modern brazilian art. The jews finally won

Modern brazilian art. The jews finally won.

Other urls found in this thread:

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/mbl-acusa-o-mam-de-erotizacao-infantil-em-performance/
veja.abril.com.br/entretenimento/em-performance-no-mam-crianca-interage-com-homem-nu/
youtube.com/watch?v=xZTcWxEGTBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck?
where? when?

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Literally Sodom and Gomorrah-tier

Jesus will be coming soon.

o brasil foi um erro

MEME THIS EVERYWHERE

This is what happens when a society becomes too degenerate. The whole god damn world is going back to the days of Greece and Rome with the pedophilia pederasty shit. If there is a God I hope he destroys the world and only commands us autists to survive and repopulate.

Pedophilia is now modern art

Warm up the copters

>Jesus will be coming soon.

Name one teaching from Jesus that prohibits this.

Soembody has got to lead a crusade against this shit.

bump

got a source on this fuckery?

This can not
in any form of any existing deminsion
be real
Tell me the name of this art right now. I refuse to believe this. Even if this was an anatomy class, it'd still be taking it a step too far.

>the days of Greece and Rome
You mean the greatest civilizing forces ever to exist? (and likely the inventors of christianity)

Oh no. We're condemned to a golden age!

UMA

reported for cp

Welcome to Brazil.

wew weimar tier

PENE

Autists are like the only pure people.

Honestly, we should be ruling the world, not the Jews.

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/mbl-acusa-o-mam-de-erotizacao-infantil-em-performance/

veja.abril.com.br/entretenimento/em-performance-no-mam-crianca-interage-com-homem-nu/

why aren't the girls naked too?

If you're trying to make some pro nudist hippie shit you should be consistent.

Yes Greece and Rome were the most advanced of antiquity, but they were also the most degenerate to. Pederasty was public and widespread.

I am so sorry we didn't do more for you.

> (and likely the inventors of christianity)
Good goyyyyy! Brain washed successfully

It easier to blame others right? In this case the jew, if only you christian people, put the same effort protesting like you did to muslim people, it might have different result.

The naked guy name.
Really makes you think.

this, old testament god punished somomites
new testament god sucked and fucked with the best of them

U M A

The Jews will never win.

God im feeling ashamed for you guys

This is evil. You are evil.

ITS MODERN ART GET USED TO IT YOU CIS MANSPREADING NAZI SHIT

>food made from plants irrigated with menstrual blood

Dude, I mentioned Sodom and Gomorrah because shit like this (and much worse) was commonplace. Not only was homosexuality (I'm not that against gays but I do believe in the slippery slope) a big thing, but pedophilia too.

And Jesus supposedly comes for His most faithful right before shit REALLY gets bad in order to spare them.

But.. it's Brazil? Why would anyone in their right mind care?
Brazilians are barely better than niggers last I checked.

and to top it off, they are cutting down the rainforest.
SOUTH AMERICA HAS TO BE DEPOPULATED 100% (and then guarded so the Chinese and refugees and niggers don't colonize it)

Peak Weimar soon?

EVERY FUCKING TIME

this
They lived in a vastly different cultural context than we do you moron.
Romans & Greeks generally had far stronger/better values than the subtle-jew that is Christianity.
Even if they did get a bit freaky in the sack that hardly negates that truth

Sorry about the existence of Brasil

t. Portuguese

Guess what is the surname of this pedo fucker????????

"""Schwartz"""

Wagner Schwartz

hot

Welcome to Brazil.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

And they wonder why they're a shithole

>Jesus will be coming soon.

Yeah, to ask them to repent so that they can be allowed into heaven.

All they have to say is "my bad, sorry" and all is forgiven.

Because soon those are the animals that will be flooding your country once you people vote for the wrong guy, it just has to happen once, one single mistake, and your country is destroyed, look at what happened in Australia with the 457 visa program created by the Labor Government, 2,8% of the population there are Indians, in less than 10 years they destroyed centuries of culture and hard work of an entire nation

Nope, they also have to change their ways. If they don't, and keep sinning, they WILL go to Hell.

Oy uma delicia vey.

the end will come goys

Not even Jews at that time and even before then had pederasty like Greece and Rome. I don't care what context it is, no parent of any time period context would agree to letting their little boy get torn open by a faggot man.

The world strayed from God. Now God is allowing the world to destroy itself.

inb4 some mudshit or Jew thinks I'm agreeing with them. Both Judaism and Islam codify pedophilia, you're part of the problem and you follow Satan.

Jesus Christ you were a bigger shithole than I would have ever thought

Who cares about a meme forest, tear it all down.

Makes you wonder how the Kikes survive in Pissrael?

Holy Shit! you are right
from the Book of Tron. 3.23
Jesus famously also said *that wouldn't it be cool, as far as my dad was concerned, to be pegged by a hive of small children while enjoying a plate of newborn babys after lopping the heads of them?*

Also, OP, do you have any links to a Jewtube version of this?

I want to see what the normies have to say about this

>they are cutting down the rainforest.
This is a great thing though

this needs to be uploaded on jiutube

Give me one reason why these "people" shouldn't be genocided

protip: you can't

I'm just angry because I want to see them punished, not given a second chance.

I was reading the Book of Ezekiel the other day (I'm not Christian, but I'm curious) and I want THAT to come here. I want to see some angry wrath God. I want to see God chimp out and smite again.

I attend a decent art college that's been going for nearly 400 years, It has a lot of unseen carvings and sculptures from ancient European history in it's collections. I was walking around in the collections this morning and I was wondering whether there's an interest on here in getting photographs of them, there's nearly 300 pieces in total so I'm trying to gauge whether it'd be worth it, anyone?

no fucking way

What the FUCK!?

Hehe, thanks to our lovely neighbor Sweden's example I doubt that will happen. Even lefties here don't dare argue for more immigration.

>The naked guy name.
>Really makes you think.
every single time wew

Jesus and Satan are both cheap ripoffs of Pan. Fuck off christfag

The normies are on jewbook, and are highly disgusted, complaining directly on the museum page.

jewbook.com/MAMoficial/

Things went better than planned goyim...

I don't understand. What does it say?

This is Brazil. You guys have some 50000 murders a year and your cops are corrupt. Can't you just rope this fucker?

Once upon a time Brazil wasn't a dive.

Europe has less than 5% of its forests preserved.

Fuck off you're part of the problem

tell us why any of your hue hitmans still dont beat the shit out this guy

No way.. No fucking way

When Judgement Day comes, if they are not saved, they are eternally fucked. They are thrown into the Lake of Fire (which ISN'T Hell) where they will be separated from God forever.

This includes all of us, including me.

Mark 9:42

I don't understand português do Brasil, but it's pretty obvious it says an 11 year old is pregnant and married to a 40 year old

40 yo marries 11 yo and she's pregnant

Are you retarded?

That 40 years old guy impregnated that 11 years old children.

Good.

Brazilian art is pleb as shit, they're still trying to imitate 70s American and European performance artists. Its so overdone and they think they're being original. Being shocking is not shocking anymore

"11 year old pregnant girl and 40 year old husband ... end of time ... bacabal city in Maranhão."

But I can not confirm the veracity of the images, it can be only father and daughter. But in the video below you will see a real case of a pregnant 11-year-old girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZTcWxEGTBQ

Now we're imitating the Weimar Germany.

I might have to go back

>where they will be separated from God forever

Good. I might not be Christian, but I've never had a doubt that there is an Absolute, perfect Creator.

The presentation presented at the opening of the "Mostra Panorama da Arte Brasileira", held last Tuesday. This is an interpretive version of the work "Bicho", by Lygia Clark, according to MAM. Choreographer Wagner Schwartz stands naked on a mat, manipulating paper origami, to suggest interaction. In photos of dissemination, participants embrace him, change his position and much of the film.

The whole idea of this "art" is the "artist" being a toy of his audience.

THE JEWS ARE GOING ALL OUT, REPEAT, THE JEWS ARE GOING ALL OUT

First they push pedophilia on the Santander museum, showing paintings of homosexual sex and transsexual children on the wall, explicitly stating "gay prostitute children is cool", and many schools brought their children there.

Now they're bringing actual children to touch actual nude men, what's next? Teaching live how to masturbate? Public performances of nude children touching themselves?

THERE'S SOME REAL SHIT GOING ON, CONNECT THE PONTS, SANTANDER FIRST, NOW THIS MUSEUM OF MODERN ART IN SÃO PAULO, AND THIS PRESENTATION ALSO HAPPENED IN THE GOETHE INSTITUT, A GERMAN INSTITUTE OF GERMAN CULTURE THERE

LOOK IT UP user, I FEEL SOME SERIOUS CRAZY SHIT IS GOING ON HERE

PEDOPHILIA ENABLING IS THEIR NEXT STEP

SCREENCAP THIS POST