Macross Delta (マクロスΔ )

The real triangle is revealed.

YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKING WITH ME NOW KAWAMORI

Hayate is a natural player who has no shame.

Calling it now, the first one who makes him blush wins.

I want Freyja to lick Mikumo's bellybutton!

MACROSS /u/
THE MAD MAN FUCKING DID IT
I LOVE IT MAGGLE

Getting hit by water moving fast enough is like falling out of a plane and smacking into the ground.

It's Mak/u/ros/u/ Der/u/ta

I object to the cropping user!

Zentran +End/Str
Human
Windkike +Mag
Ragnan +Agi (in water)

??

She's not dead until they show her dead. Realistic? No? Tough shit, why are you looking for it here of all places anyway?

>tanking four protoculture energy cannons at once.
I dare anybody to say that humanity haven't surpass them.
Not in all fields, but damn.

Serious question, is Hayate the only Macross protag who's probably a good catch? All the others seem too dumb, aren't worth the girls or autistic(basara)

He really is Isamu

Why do get an idea that windermerans were using their runes wrongly?
Sure, Heinz can, kinda, use ruins and that fancy flying amp but Freya and Valkure overpowered them. Without any support from ancient technology.

He's cute and charismatic and on top of that instead of being a tsundere goes and hugs girls out of a sudden and flirts with them without noticing it himself.

So in short both a good and a bad catch for a lot of reasons.

More like Heinz may be singing for the wrong reasons. Seeing that hole affected him.

The power of love.

It's actually funny, Humanity has become very addept at blocking protoculture weaponry because they see them used against them a lot.

For some reason protoculture weaponry ends up shooting up humanity more often than not.

I want to lick Mikumo's thighs!

I'm pretty sure I've seen that shot like two other times too.

Usually screaming about Walkure

This looked way too sexy

Miracle of the universe.

He's probably the most charismatic of the main protags so far, yeah.

Hikaru was just a dick.
Basara was a music autist,
Alto was a sky autist and racist against space insects.

i don't care who wins hayate
the shit with mirage is kind of random though, you could laugh at it
outdoing messer and in a sense keith is meh too
>muh rune
>muh kaze
it's like he went full bogue
never go full bogue

MUSIC IS

It's probably going to be a theme in the second half.
Windemereans talk about controlling their rune, which means controlling their emotions. In effect, they're handicapping themselves.

Too be fair user, it's probably the fact that a lot of people can't stand seeing other people delude themselves by pretending something didn't happen by sticking their heads in the sand.

It triggers the urge for many to prove to another that they are fooling themselves.

>I'm pretty sure I've seen that shot like two other times too.
Yeah I think they used it at least 4 times by now.

This happened in SDF or DYRL? I remember it was one of the two

Nah, there were scenes before that showed Valkure to have superior effects on ruins. Mikumo alone overloaded them and fact that Freya's Giraffe Blues was enough to counter Var song suggest that Heinz is doing it wrong.
One can only hope somebody will show him right way.
Those were usually biggest guns on the block.
Until Vajra.
>Isamu
still asshole but lovable asshole.

Isn't that in DYRL when the zentradi mothership shows up and shoots the Macross?

Basara's extreme social incompetence is offset by the fact that he is a rock star who is able to make women orgasm by singing and has the instincts of a genius. The only reason he's not the best catch possible is because he doesn't give a damn about relationshit.

Fuck this dykeshit. Dropped.

Faggots should all die.

I'm watchng the episode now, but if it's the Macross getting blown out, it loses its shoulder extensions in DYRL.

DYRL for sure, kinda in Frontier, thou beam hit gunship instead but whole scene was set so that it kinda looked like bridge hit. Also, Battle frontier recoiled just like Elision.

>Shipping wars going on in Japanese fandom right now.
>HayaFure and HayaMira fans going at it
>HayaFure shippers bashing HayaMira
>HayaMira shippers complaining about the bashing
>BogueFure shippers hoping for some interaction

Any link?
Maybe it's time to we translate them what are they discussing.

Kek. Have to admit its a great shot. And there's different backgrounds at least.

The shoulder extensions on the original Macross are actually its main gun.

I didn't count Isamu or Shin for the same reasons, i.e. they're not series protags.

Which is what makes him a terrible romantic prospect

I'm that user and I got that from twitter. Also a bit from 2ch's threads, but mostly twitter.

Honestly, Isamu is a total playboy and unlike Hayate, actually realizes it and Shin is..uh...I don't really know Shin's character that well. His relationship with Sara was not very well defined other than he thought she was hot

I know.

Shin is completely forgettable, just like Zero outside of the dogfights and wanting to fuck Mao's delicious brown loli body.

>translate

impossible, the 2ch thread is going steady at like 5 posts a minute. A lot of discussion about how Mikumo isn't invincible.

Twitter is happening too? well i guess triangle never can be "faint" in viewer's eye huh.

Right. My bad.
Considering that Ragnanyan is still intact after that blast, one can presume that neighter shockwave, heatwave nor tidalwave were really containing much of energy when they reached it. Wasn't it a directional, shaped charge anyway?
Also, actually being in water as that wave came would be worse - water is non compressible medium, so full force of impact would be transferred to the submerged body.
So, no body, not counted as dead.

They're now talking about how the hetships are finished and that the series is going full yuri now.

Get. Fucking. Hype.

Nah, it's my mistake for not making it more clear in the first post.

>Considering that Ragnanyan is still intact after that blast
Not that user, but it's probably just a case of anime physics, if she ends up dead and ragnyannyan ends up fine.

I found someone trying to force that Freyja's scene is just the same as Ranka's Seikan hikou. Fucking shipperfags are so annoying.

Freyja is literally Ranka 2.0 tho

He would be very proud

Shipperfags detected.

I want to lick Mikumo's thighs
I want to kiss Freyja's rune
I want to gently caress Mirage's ass

Butthurt Freyjacuck detected.

>dead and ragnyannyan ends up fine
Well, weirder things happened during real nuclear explosions. We will see.
>I want to surf with a Quarter.

>Hayate playing inside Messer's VF
Here the real winner.

>panted nails
disgusting. such a slob that she can't even paint all of them

They all have mismatched nails

Gotta admit, if you're going to fuck with shippers, this is 100% the way to do it

Every nail is painted a different color, you dunce.

>Butthurt
The fuck user? Why would I butthurt, I'm not a shipper and whole episode is awesome.

Worst Jenius please go

You're butthurt because you're realizing Freyja is literally Ranka 2.0.

Not him but I'm getting a little butthurt people put Ranka and Sheryl as the forefront of everything Macross yes

I ship Freyja with Hayate. I took Kawamori trolling me with both HayaFre and HayaMira scenes with stride.

Why are all other shipperfags such massive faggots and buttblasted cunts though? Can you nonshipper faggots make an honorary nonshipper faggot please? I don't wanna be asociated with them

Nah, Mikumo=Sheryl parallels died after the first few episodes, but the Freyja=Ranka ones are getting stronger by the day.

>implying liking both Basara and Gamlin is a bad thing

Completely normal feelings that most people who watch 7 would understand.

The meme is strong with this one.

So now they've really become a true Macross fleet

In fact, this is pretty much exactly like SDF now minus them folding by accident. They have to fold to escape but eventually come back

>not secretshipping and never talking about it

Hayate is such a cool dude. I love how Kawamori is messing with both sides.

I'm so butthurt about you're trying to compare Frontier with Delta.

>everything I don't like is a meme
Freyjakek detected.

Nah, they're both different enough, but Freyja is literally Ranka 2.0.

>Freyja=Ranka

You mean

Freya =Ranka + Sheryl
?
Or both wings of Frontier.
Or, hell, Myung, thou Sharon was awesomeness incarnated.
At this point, knowing what Kawamori is capable of
nobody is safe.
Well, I'm from /m/, comparing hardware is our thing.
Also, come on, Sayonara no Tsubasa pose and you suggest not to compare those shows?

I'm glad that they did. I was expecting them to stay on Ragna for the full duration, but for them to return to the colony ship is awesome.

The fleet is diminished as fuck too.

I'm curious, will you off yourself if she wins?

Calling people keks and cucks is a meme yes

>You mean
>Freya =Ranka + Sheryl
That would imply Freyja is good
Spoiler: she isn't

You're right. That'd would severely undersell her. She's best girl

It's the way Macross works

No, I'm not as autistic as a Freyjakek to kill myself.

Nice to see you're triggered already

>Ranka 2.0
>best girl
pick one

Full retard, they have nothing in common. If anything Freyja is Mylene + Sheryl.

>dat low detailed mecha-hand

REST IN PIECES

Comparing is okay but trying to forced that this character is those character 2.0 kinda annoying. I'm also not okay with Mikumo=Sheryl 2.0.

I want one

Basara and Flower Girl in bottom right.

Denial that Freyja's best girl? She's the most popular user.

Freya is a miracle of the universe.

i love her so much

If anything, comparing Mikumo with Sharon and Basara makes more sense. Not that it makes any sense but one has to feed shippers something.
Agreed.

I can't fucking wait for next episode.

Stay mad ISIS