Why do Americans unironically support Obamacare repeal?

Imagine being so braincucked by Republican dogma that you think universal healthcare isn't a good thing. Imagine being so brain cucked you think tax cuts for the rich and income/wealth inequality are good things, especially when your country owes $20 trillion.

Why the FUCK don't you just FIX Obamacare, not get rid of it?

It's not fixable. Ocare is beyond fucked and running a massive deficit.

>Helping poor people
get fucked cucked bitch

>Fix Obongocare
>not get rid of it
>get universal healthcare increasing deficit
>has $20 trillion in national debt
>deficit leads to the need for even more debt to fund everything
Do you realize how retarded you are? If public debt is a problem, then the last thing we need is more government programs.

All the rich/high IQ people are in New York and California, so those states can afford that type of thing.

But unfortunately, rural and suburban retards don't have the mental capacity to organize this kind of large scale healthcare program and so by trying, they have accumulated massive debt and deficits and have seen an astronomical rise in their insurance rates, which is why all the ultra high IQ city people voted for Hillary and only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

Because muh nigger president & his legacy

>All these states neck deep in debt can afford it

Im capable of choosing whether I want to be with or without healthcare, and Im definetly not paying a fucking penalty because I dont want to support drug addicts and morbildly obese people.

Imagine being so stupid you don't realize that anything "free" is worth what you paid for it.

Imagine being so stupid that you believe an infinite demand can be met with a finite resource.

Works well here.

>you think universal healthcare isn't a good thing.
Some do, some don't, but what does Obamacare have to do with universal healthcare?

The use of Emergency services was something like 50 times more expensive than they forsaw.

Having a system where the government just throws money into a capitalistic healthcare system without regard for costs is a little weird. But we can just tax everyone and print up money, right?

Because it raises your rates and desuctable every year until you have to down grade your plan, then they all become unaffordable. It also forces employers to provide health care to full time workers, so they cut most full time people to save money on expensive plans. Now you need a rare full time position or several part time jobs or you are fucked. All while paying for non workers to have access to medicaide or medicare which are both shittier than any private plan.
You could go to an exchange if your tate has one, but mosr private companiea lost money so they pulled out so you have an empty exchange. If you do have some company still in the exchange, you probably make too much money to qualify for a discount so you pay full price anyway.
It is shit, but it makes money for insurance companies and the government as you are forced to have it or pay a tax penalty. Which is why it will never be repealed. Insurance companies make money and pay thier lobbyists suck off legislators.

>wanting to subsidize niggers even more than we already do
Are you dumb?

>All the rich/high IQ people are in New York and California,

I should point out theres a lot of stupid people there too. Like the worst people in the entire country live in these states.

okay let's look at obamacare

>poorest people
are under medicaid already paid for by government

>people who are too poor for medicaid in certain states
The government subsidizes commercial insurance for them on the state level, which everyone else is on the hook for. much more costly per person (taxes) then if they were on medicaid)

>you make more than $24K/yr and your job doesn't offer insurance
Then you can buy insurance that's nigh useless on the marketplace. In New York, a plan with a shitty network and a $6,000 deductible (you need to spend $6,000 before they start paying for everything) costs $323. At $24,000 a year you get a tax credit that cuts the cost to $100 a month, or $1,200 a year for insurance that's basically useless unless you get it by a bus and horribly mangled.

If you make $48,000 a year, that shitty useless insurance is just $323/mo or more.

>your job offers commercial insurance
Prices and deductible went up across the board with Obamacare, particularly the "efficiency" clause (at least 80% of each dollar collected in premiums must be spent on care, 85% for large group plans) and now insurers have incentive to let drug companies and hospitals jack up prices. If the insurance company can bill a service at $200 and take 15% of that ($30), then it's better than the service or drug costing $100 and the insurer getting $15...from the perspective of their profit.

Drug rebates on brand name drugs are now massive. You get an EpiPen and then the insurance company says we spent $600, you haven't met your $3,000 deductible, pay $600 pls, and then a few weeks later the EpiPen manufacturer cuts a check to your insurer for $300, which they then get to keep and give none of to you (in individual plans they keep all that money; in employer offered plans, smaller employers get a cut and larger employers get that money from the rebate).

I could go on and on but Obamacare is a broken shitty mess.

you probably are poor you self hatimg fag
>inb4 i make 60k a year
congrats you just played yourself

I'm poor Pole, I have worse than average nigger in US, but I'd rather have Suicide Booth on street corners than communism.
When I worked (in UK), I paid so much tax I could live humble dream life, but instead I bacame demotivated and depressed because I'd end up paying bills and taxes with my hard earned money.

Health care is the most Jew'd part of America
Go eat a kangaroo

>libs willing to pay double for poorly run govt. healthcare just to spite conservatives

lol

It's wasn't even being repealed just replaced by virtually identical legislation. Fucking nu/pol/

Pretty sure you can fix it by repealing parts of it away and keeping the popular elements (preexisting conditions).

In fact, Trump doing a bipartisan deal to fix ACA would boost his popularity.

Drumpf supporters are racist assholes who don't understand that they're hurting themselves for the sake of feeling superior to brown people.

Make it illegal to have voted for him. Take away their right to vote. Take away their guns. Put them in education centers run by progressives, teach them about Science.

I'm tired of this country being held back by rural and suburban retards.

Because the people who make over six figures are tired of paying for you assholes.

here
some other fun facts

>The Obamacare federal exchange is a mess. States were intended to make their own but most didn't.
>The exchange has rules that punish younger healthier people. You can't charge more than 3x as much for the oldest sickliest person than the youngiest healthiest, and you can't charge more than 1.5x as much for a woman as a man of equal attribute (even though women have higher healthcare costs)
>This means that the exchange plans have pricing that is intended to have younger people subsidize the cost of the more costly people

>There is a penalty of $695 (increases past a certain income amount) if you don't have insurance and you aren't on Medicaid/medicare. But the IRS doesn't think it's constitutional to charge it. So they'll remove that amount from any refund you might be owed, but they make no attempt to collect it.
>Even if you hate the tax penalty, it's often half the price (or an even smaller fraction) of buying shitty useless insurance

>Insurers are not required to offer health plans through the state or federal exchange
>Buyers of plans are not required to buy plans through the exchange

>People who would get fucked on pricing subsidizing the more costly people on Exchange price capped insurance go without the exchange and can get somewhat cheaper plans
>this means that the younger people subsidizing the sicker people on the exchange plans are gone, meaning they need to up prices for everyone to pay for them
>this has caused a "death spiral" in the pricing of exchange plans: young people get no insurance or switch to non-exchange insurance for less money, the prices of plans go up. younger people are now even less likely to sign up and more likely to cancel exchange plans
>this leads to exchange plan pricing more than doubling in some states on a yearly basis

Are you capable of choosing either or not you need car insurance? Why aren't conservatards up in arms against the individual mandate for car insurance?

Shut up boogie. Go eat a fucking salad.

This is why we can't have anything like Obama care.

here
so to recap

>it did nothing for people already on medicaid
>It gave a small group of people in certain states making between certain income amounts ($18K-$24K) heavily subsidized insurance plans (think $20 a month with low limits and great copays). the state subsidizes this through taxes, paying out the ass (versus medicaid) for these people.

>It increased the premiums on employer offered insurance and an increase in the deductibles (amount covered insured needs to spend before insurance pays for anything).
>It made it so employers with more than 50 people had to offer their full time employees health insurance. Millions were cut from 40+ hour jobs to a 32 hour cap, damaging their income prospects
>It made it so health insurance companies could only increase their profitability by increasing the end cost of services and tricks like deductibles + pharmacy benefit manager rebates to make more money, all while sticking the employers/insured people with the end cost.

>It created an exchange (that is dying) where younger healthier people ended up paying to subsidized sicker older people, without creating the requirement that insurance plans are only sold there or that people buy from there. Young people left in droves, and now the plans are skyrocketing in cost.

>It made it so you could either pay out the ass for useless catastrophic insurance that would require you to become the six million dollar man before it was beneficial, or have a tax penalty so you're giving uncle sam money for nothing.

Obamacare is a broken law, bafflingly complex straddling the line between government meddling while leaving the private sector with burdensome regulation for doctors and leaving loopholes for drug companies and insurers to fuck over their insured for more money. The only two good things about it are the age 26 dependent requirement and preexisting conditions clauses, and while they cost money it's not the only reason plans are so expensive now.