Why are lolis so lewd Sup Forums?

Why are lolis so lewd Sup Forums?

Because they all already know about that stuff

That guy seems to be a bit hypocritical.

Sup Forums on the left

They are slutty

The cameraman was based

But it's not creepy or rape if he's handsome

Good point, her fans are probably fat and/or have poor social skills, so it's completely different.

Her fans aren't that bad see

She's winning her bread from the fans, the teacher has no right to lash out on her.

desu, when I first read this I thought it was NTR. Then I realized she's just really appreciative of her fans because without them she wouldn't be an idol. I think she really sees that.

I wish you faggots would stop making threads with the same old pasta. It's going to be a damn year before I get to start a thread with my haiku without making a dupe thread.

Milf/Cake threads used the same OPs all the time and no one bitches or deletes threads over it.

Underrated post

Cause those topics are wonderful

This tank was fucking heaven.

user that was running the loli age poll here. I'm going to run one on body next and I want to give anons some input in how it's made since I got complaints about the last one.
1. Should I include 13 or just go up to 12?
2. Should there be a lower limit?
3. Should the options be grouped or should there be one for every number? If yes, how should they be grouped?

>should there be a lower limit

No, it wouldn't be fair to exclude /tod/. I'd definitely cap the ages at 12 though.

Personally I prefer prepubescent 5-8 year old lolis. Once they hit the double digits is when they fall off my radar.

>No, it wouldn't be fair to exclude /tod/.
I mostly meant do we include 0 or 1 for babies. /tod/ got two votes on the last poll, so of course I wouldn't exclude them.

Age of consent in Japan is 13 so cap it at 12.

For lower limit no lower than elementary school kids, not sure about the age.

It's crazy how he's not even a primarily loli artist.

Versatility like that is true talent

>26 June
How the fuck did you know something like this actually got uploaded? Did you just browse sadpanda every second?

I could feel the intensity every time the MC painted one of their insides white. The lewdness was off the charts.

It was up on nhentai a couple of hours ago, I usually check once a day.

You guys blind or something? Did you even see the anatomy in that shit?

>4 more days.

>Did you even see the anatomy in that shit?

Even the artist admited it.

Maternal instincts.

Not everyone prefers Rustle tier photorealistic lolis. My favorite loli artist is who does great work with silly styled drawings

Post more loli.

There's so many loli threads lately it's hard to keep up

I approve

Is it "子供だってエッチなの"?

I assumed the artist in his pic was the same as the one that did petit heaven in the OP.

Sauce on this one?

Yeah. Such semen demons even though they're just kids.

>tfw you will never do this with your sister
>tfw only sibling is a shitty brother with 'tism

End my life

Thanks for confirming.

Because of their weird puking fetish.

What did she mean by this?

Old school loli are better

My dick is so ready.

Its a different one

Petit one hasnt released anything recently